*Official* 12.2.2 Update Feedback Thread - Keep it all in here please

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm curious, did this patch solve this issue for anyone else? If so, did you have to do anything special?

I was having the same issue with 2 of my saves not loading, but since the patch they have both loaded fine. I didn't do anything except click on 'load game'! So not sure why yours are not working.

I was having the same issue with 2 of my saves not loading, but since the patch they have both loaded fine. I didn't do anything except click on 'load game'! So not sure why yours are not working.

Yeah, me either. Hopefully they can get it figured out for me. Thanks for the info.

i downloaded extra english leagues because i wanted to play as my home town, but now due to the new patch i cant start new games because it says there should be 22 teams in the ryman d1s and it says there is only 21 so it wont let me pick england :(

anybody help me out please ??

i downloaded extra english leagues because i wanted to play as my home town, but now due to the new patch i cant start new games because it says there should be 22 teams in the ryman d1s and it says there is only 21 so it wont let me pick england :(

Wait for the file to be released in a form compatible with the new update.

One thing I noticed, and read (almost thoroughly) all posts and at first glance no one else pointed this out, when viewing the general information about a country, the box where should be listed the country's top players is empty. :/

Next international selection, Germany is full of grey players. Thanks a lot SI. I know about the licensing issues or whatever, but I removed those files in the first place. The patch shouldn't automatically put them back onto my save. That isn't right.

Now I have to start a new save even though I was really enjoying my current one. Now that I know the prices /ratings of players thanks to my scouts, teh game feels cheap and ruined. :thdn::thdn:

Technically what isnt right is you finding a way to make the German national team work as it shouldnt, SI will have to replace these files with every update or they would be quickly sued. As Barside says in a few years it will be populated with regen's anyway.

You can play with it, if you select the old database (12.0.0) when you start loading the new game, until the author of the file will not update it for the new database

One thing I noticed, and read (almost thoroughly) all posts and at first glance no one else pointed this out, when viewing the general information about a country, the box where should be listed the country's top players is empty. :/

I have this problem. It comes and goes though, one minute it shows up, I click again and it's gone.

This grays out all the German/Dutch players again right? Looks like I'll have to start a new save.

No need - PM me for a solution as it cannot be spoken about on the forums. The German national team will populate itself the next time players are called up.

Really surprised this wasn't corrected in the hotfix :(

Hi Henry, I notice that no information about MLS changes was included in the patch notes. Have you had a chance to look at the saves uploaded? Could this issue only be affecting my save? Should I open this issue in another forum and, if so, which forum? Not being able to receive money for any trades is a major barrier to continuing my save. Especially now that many more players are asking for DP contracts I will have to sell a large number of them off. Doing so without the opportunity to sign new players, since I would have no money, would mean my team would be either empty or full of youth level players.

Hi, I should have sent you a PM, but no worries if you haven't seen it (I only recently learned this forum had the capacity for PMs myself, such is the "really easy to navigate" nature of these boards, hah ...)

I'm not quite sure which patch notes you are referring to here. If there were some notes released for the changes in 12.2.1, then that new update only really existed to fix the super-urgent foreign players issue that was kicking around.

Regarding the allocation funds, I looked at the saves, but still don't understand why you're not receiving any allocation funds. Of course, inconveniently, our MLS coder is currently away on vacation so I cannot ask him to look at them for a few days. Would you be willing to do a quick test for me in the meantime? If so, all I would like to know is, when you start a new game, whether you still have this same problem.

If you could do that, can you please post your response in the USA-specific issues thread'? That way it'll just be easier for me to follow.

Thanks again.

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but for me on 12.2.1 the tactical sliders seem to be slightly broken. When I try to, say, drag a slider from the extreme left to the extreme right, it will stop on the way over a few times and will not go across in one go/smoothly.

I have tried this on both windowed and 1024 x 768 - 59hz which is the resolution of my laptop screen. I have restarted Steam, my PC, checked for new drivers for both my graphics card and touchpad (there were none). Any ideas?

Thanks

Hi, I should have sent you a PM, but no worries if you haven't seen it (I only recently learned this forum had the capacity for PMs myself, such is the "really easy to navigate" nature of these boards, hah ...)

If you could do that, can you please post your response in the USA-specific issues thread'? That way it'll just be easier for me to follow.

Hi Henry, thanks for pointing out the PM! I've responded and the conversation can be continued there or, if need be, the USA-specific issues thread. Thanks!

Havent continued my game after the hotfix, but i had no big problems before it (Started it after 12.2.0 came)

Two small issues though:

- Sometimes when i enter the club info screen the list over the highest reputable players is blank, when i go to a different window and then back again it updates though

- A player which had a clause for when he got his first league game, i got a mail that it had been activated/payed even though he has yet to appear in a league game

hello, I am using Steam. When it downloaded the .2 patch it caused my game to crash every time I went to the Player/Staff Search/Shortlist section of the game. This has continued with 2.1.

Can anyone help, please

Thanks

Could you post a thread in the Technical Issues & Crashes forum please, and upload your save game to our FTP. We'll take a look.

Since the latest update, I'm getting this message when loading up my latest save.

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/6033/92873448.jpg

Here is the save game file

http://www.mediafire.com/?rx9fly83h72nayx

Uploaded to FTP under the name of 'nffc nottmlad69'

I'm also getting this problem.

First attempt at loading gets about 1/8 of the way through loading and says 'the game save could not be loaded'.

second attempt: same message as above.

My other saves load, just the one i actually play and is the most enjoyable save i've ever had on FM. Quite frankly, I won't start another FM save again if this is a problem that cant be fixed, atleast not on FM12.

Annoying. Complete waste of many hours..

I'm also getting this problem.

First attempt at loading gets about 1/8 of the way through loading and says 'the game save could not be loaded'.

second attempt: same message as above.

My other saves load, just the one i actually play and is the most enjoyable save i've ever had on FM. Quite frankly, I won't start another FM save again if this is a problem that cant be fixed, atleast not on FM12.

Annoying. Complete waste of many hours..

Kirky we should be able to fix this. If you could post a thread in the Tech Issues forum and upload your faulty save to the FTP, we'll take a look.

I have a player who somehow lost his position and now does not show up in my squad or tactics list.

But he shows up in his spot (for example P6 on the bench) when it is in game.

He is a key player, how can I get him back? I've been training him to be a DL but no luck after 3-4 months.

See screen shots - he has no position.

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/7...20315at541.png

http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/7...20315at541.png

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/7...20315at540.png

Your board might not think you can do any better or they maybe they don't trust you with the money.

Are you at or above your pre-season expectations? If not you do not get the chance to push those expectations higher.

There's not much more you can offer after saying you'll challenge for the title, makes sense that unless you've had a cash windfall the board will assume that the money provided in August to win the title should be enough.

The change of expectations is not there to provide funds for the mid-season window, it is used when the board think some extra funds could help achieve a better result than the one anticipated at the start of the season.

The money you're given at the start of the season must be viewed as your entire season budget.

You only get a change of expectations message if you are massively exceeding what you said at the start of the season. It's not possible to massively exceed title challenge, hence no message. No bug, move along, nothing to see here.

You only get a change of expectations message if you are massively exceeding what you said at the start of the season. It's not possible to massively exceed title challenge, hence no message. No bug, move along, nothing to see here.

I have a player who somehow lost his position and now does not show up in my squad or tactics list.

He is a key player, how can I get him back? I've been training him to be a DL but no luck after 3-4 months.

Same is happening here , tried training 2 AMC to MC and it got reseted the the values that were on DB , ( confirmed using the game editor and fmscout and FMRTE)

• Administrators

Same is happening here , tried training 2 AMC to MC and it got reseted the the values that were on DB , ( confirmed using the game editor and fmscout and FMRTE)

Then can one you upload a save where this is reproducing and post it in the bugs forum?

Link: http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/247-Other-Issues

Thanks

i started a save on 12.2, do i need to start another new save since 12.2.1 or not: :-|

Unless you are playing in the leagues where there have been issues that have been fixed, or have been affected by any of the other fixes, then no.

Hi, i have tried to update to 12.2.1 about 8 times. i validate files in steam & after it says downloading, i let it finish the load the game which says 12.2.0. what now?

12.2.0 will be the database, 12.2.1 is the game version.

Archived