*Official* 12.2.2 Update Feedback Thread - Keep it all in here please

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • SI Staff
what is it now?

It hasn't changed as such, it is just that in different areas of the code the age limit did not match. This meant that it was possible for players to be recommended as a Tutor when they were too young to be one.

The age limit now matches everywhere and is 24.

This is probably a dumb question, but are player's CA/PA adjusted in the January transfer update?

If the relevant researcher thinks it warranted then a +/- CA/PA adjustment would be included

why their's no ME changes i'm disappointed

There is a few and its been said many times the M.E Changes would be very rare this version so the team can work on a new M.E for fm13 hopefully

"I am pleased to announce the release of the Football Manager 2012 January Transfer Update. The update will be rolling out via Steam within the next couple of hours."

Please don't turn this into a thread of "are we there yet?" posts.

"I am pleased to announce the release of the Football Manager 2012 January Transfer Update. The update will be rolling out via Steam within the next couple of hours."

Please don't turn this into a thread of "are we there yet?" posts.

Might it be worth sticking the opening line of the changelist thread into the opening post of this thread?

Hey

I usually wait until this point to get the next version of FM and then play it for a year until the next update, etc etc. So looking forward to this :)

Will you offer an alternative link to download this rather than just through steam? Haven't purchased the game yet but I tend to buy games in their physical form rather than digital.

Hey

I usually wait until this point to get the next version of FM and then play it for a year until the next update, etc etc. So looking forward to this :)

Will you offer an alternative link to download this rather than just through steam? Haven't purchased the game yet but I tend to buy games in their physical form rather than digital.

FM12 can only be played through Steam, even if you've bought a physical copy.

Hey

Nope you will need steam regardless of the patch this year

I cant get it to update any 1 know how i can. i've not had this problem before. I restarted my computer several times still no update is there a box version i could download?

Its not out yet lol relax anytime now ;)

If you read the post it tells you that the update will be downloading sometime over the next few hours.

Starting to think it would have been wiser to not post about the patch until it had been confirmed it was downloading form the Steam servers, anyone care to give odds on this thread being closed soon?

So why they made this stupid thread then?

Preparation, although i agree probably would of been better to create it after release, although its in steam hands now not SI for release they have probably had patch few hours now

In the thread it also says this

Again as with previous updates, you may already have already noticed Steam updating your game automatically (depending on your Steam settings) and once complete you will be running the latest version of the game.

It's basically, as others have said a waiting game.

they said at 14:56 that the update would be out within 2 hours, that is 16:56, so it is late to be fair, I can wait though, just thought with the annoncement and other fm sites speaking of the update being out, it would actually be out

they said at 14:56 that the update would be out within 2 hours, that is 16:56, so it is late to be fair, I can wait though, just thought with the annoncement and other fm sites speaking of the update being out, it would actually be out

Like i said in other post its all on steam now not SI

fair dooz, speaking from experience, steam, steam can take its time with these things, good to know its coming though, hoping it fixes my epic game I have going, which had the runtime error bug :(

if not, new game :)

I don't know where you got that from, but it's not true.

Don't even know how that would even be possible. I'd assume you lot release the patch onto steam so how would people be able to update it if you haven't released it yet. Unless someone released a leak, but I ddoubt anyone is that stupid.

Archived