Ant Farley

*Official* 12.2.2 Update Feedback Thread - Keep it all in here please

1,464 posts in this topic

The changes to the competition rules will require a new save- the optimisation will not

Hmm... pretty awful, that I have to start a new save almost ever week...

Could you pls guarantee us, that there will be no patches/hotfixes anymore?

Its annoying, since I always want to play the newest version, but if every week there is a hotfix, I cant really enjoy my saves anymore :(

There are no more updates planned but any more hotfixes will depend on feedback from the existing updates and whether they are fixable.

What you worried about? It will be nothing more than making the game run slightly quicker.

I'm on an applemac, I don't want it shafting up for the sake of a hot fix.

Just wanted to know what they mean't by optimisations, that's all. I wouldn't say I'm worried.

it's amazing they hadn't got this fixed. it's been more than a year. just incredible. SI has done a great job but they need to do prioritizing. how does 'optimization' fix come ahead of this? lol.

This issue was fixed in 12.2.0 guys (although I think it may be missing from the changelist - will chase up), but unfortunately due to the nature of it it can only be applied to new saves from then. If you're still seeing an issue in a new save, please let me know.

There are no more updates planned but any more hotfixes will depend on feedback from the existing updates and whether they are fixable.

So this will mean, that we can't really enjoy a long-time save anymore?

Honestly, for me, the 12.2.1 Hotfix should have been the last one...

I've played so much and I couldnt really see any bugs, which made the game unplayable.

So can't really understand those, who complain about every single small bug, which aren't even important to mention.

This is still a game and everybody knows, that it can't be perfect without any single bugs.

So why always complaining?

People complaining about bugs getting fixed?

That's new.

So this will mean, that we can't really enjoy a long-time save anymore?

Honestly, for me, the 12.2.1 Hotfix should have been the last one...

I've played so much and I couldnt really see any bugs, which made the game unplayable.

So can't really understand those, who complain about every single small bug, which aren't even important to mention.

This is still a game and everybody knows, that it can't be perfect without any single bugs.

So why always complaining?

If you were playing 12.2.1, you needn't start a new game to include the fixes unless you've Turkey or Hungary loaded as these were the only leagues with fixes applied.

People complaining about bugs getting fixed?

That's new.

I am not complaining about bugs being fixed, much more about those users, who complain about every single thing, they notice.

Anyone noticed a problem with injuries since this update? It may be just coincidence, but I currently have 7 players out with long term problems all of whom would be in my starting XI if all players were available. Prior to this latest patch I never had such a problem, like I say it may coincide with a bad run for injuires I am having, but I am literally getting a serious injury every game (Shaqiri the latest, out for 6-7 months)

Same problem with all updates : when there is one, i lose all the customized colours for player profiles.

Anyway that could be fixed ?

Same problem with all updates : when there is one, i lose all the customized colours for player profiles.

Anyway that could be fixed ?

You mean there attribute colours ?

yep

they always go back to blue

the other changes i made don't go back to default though

yep

It's something they know about, but not sure if they are looking to change it. It is a pain though having to change your personalised colours back so hopefully they will sort it.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/300658-*Official*-12.2.2-Update-Feedback-Thread-Keep-it-all-in-here-please?p=7678578&viewfull=1#post7678578

yep

Yeah they go back to default every update unfortunately, mine have actually reset on random occasions as well but luckily i only change the excellent attribute so only takes me seconds to redo

What I do is keep a note of the colour codes I was using then just apply them again after each patch. Only takes a minute.

the amount of injuries i've been getting since the new patch is ****ing ridiculous, a player is being taken off every other match with an injury and it's ruining my game!

If you were playing 12.2.1, you needn't start a new game to include the fixes unless you've Turkey or Hungary loaded as these were the only leagues with fixes applied.

If I just removed these leagues and then re-added them later would that apply the fixes?

Hey.. Just to be sure, I started a save game back in version 12.1.0 (the first update for FM12) - I haven't played FM (or the save game) with 12.2.0 or any of the new hotfixes.

Will I still have the problems that were introduced in update 12.2.0? I didn't have Turkey, Hungarian, Russian or Greece loaded in the save - if that makes a difference.

Are there any other bugs, where a hotfixes is need - or is it 99.9% safe to say, that there will be no more updates for FM12.

the amount of injuries i've been getting since the new patch is ****ing ridiculous, a player is being taken off every other match with an injury and it's ruining my game!

The amount of injuries clubs suffer is correct. You can check out physioroom.com to check. but the problem is SI need to realise that most injuries IRL do not happen DURING the match. its usually found out after the match after scans etc.

I made a suggestion to how SI can improve the injury system allowing us more control in the 'Injuries' titled thread.

I've only played two games on the new update, and it might be just one of those things but i've had 4 major injuries. Gerrard out for 4/5 weeks. Suarez out for 4/5 weeks. Kadlec out for 3/4 months and Velikonja out for 2/3 weeks. Anyone else have this?

Just wanted to start a new save, but am hesitating a bit, as I've read several threads, in which people are complaining about the amount of injuries since last patch.

Can anybody confirm, that since the last patch (12.2.2) the amount of injuries have increased immensely?

Just wanted to start a new save, but am hesitating a bit, as I've read several threads, in which people are complaining about the amount of injuries since last patch.

Can anybody confirm, that since the last patch (12.2.2) the amount of injuries have increased immensely?

As you said, there are confirmations about what you ask; on the other hand, there are users that say the opposite.

So, the best thing you can do is start the new save and see if you encounter the "incredible amount of injuries".

There were no changes to the injuries module in the 12.2.2 patch that anyone is aware of.

There were no changes to the injuries module in the 12.2.2 patch that anyone is aware of.

now, that keeps me calm.

gonna start a new save and hopefully neither the injury stuff will cause any problem, nor new patches/hotfixes... :D

Annoying UI issue, but when you click on a nation the top players section is empty, you have to click the arrow down to the next nation and click back for it to update and display them.

Little disappointed the A-League title bug still hasn't been fixed.

Is this the last patch/update for FM12 now?

After 12.2 (not 12.2.2) I've noticed an increase in injuries as well as the length of injuries. I don't know if it's too many/too harsh in comparison with real life but a noticeable increase is definitely there in my saves...

I wouldn't care so much about it if it wasn't because that even 3 month injuries sets back a +24 year old player for good. And an +8 month injury to a +26 year old player means you can bin him. My experience...

Glad it's not just me with injuries then. Is there a way via Steam to downgrade back to previous patches? I am finding the latest one unplayable, do you just do it the way you did in previous versions, (ie) re-install?

Sad to say this is the first time I have ever found a version or patch unplayable, other problems I have always just worked around, but serious injuries every game is a game breaker for me.

Oh well, guess I'll have to stick with it and hope it's just a blip, either that or dust down Fifa ;)

I haven't noticed that many injuries. Since starting a career game on 12.2 I've seen 5-6 serious injuries (more then about 3 months) in 5 seasons, some of them were the same injury prone players getting injured muliple times.

The whole update is not good if you ask me. Players of mine needs always a long rest after playing matches, always 3 till 4 every single match, my players are not progressing this way, because they more on holiday then playing their matches, I play control mentality and standard pressure and still they're tired, I dropped the training schedule...man they are still tired, if they come back from holdiay, after playing a match or 1 or 2 they need again holiday and long rest, this game is the worst I have ever seen in FM...no fun at playing this game at all...please fix this annoying bug.

P.S.: Some of those players have 14+ stamina and power enough...verry annoying and not normal if you ask me:-(

Hello,

I have scanned through the first and last few pages to see if anybody has reported a problem with the game no running slow once pressing "continue" and there doesn't seem to be a lot mentioned. Can anybody advise on what may be causing this and some potential fixes. PC spec is fine and I was wondering if it's due to the number of scouted players or something???

I have played 10 league games in my new Hoffenheim save so far, and I only had one very bad injury, in which Tobias Weiß got out for 7 weeks.

But this is quite normal, considering he's rated as very injury prone by my scouts and also had a lot of problems in my former saves with him.

Except this case, just had a couple of knocks, where a player was out for at most 7-8 days.

So can't see any differences to the older patches/hotfixes.

You guys need to look for good physios with especially good discipline attributes, aswell as your coaches need to be good in this area aswell.

I never sign coaches/1st coaches/ fitness coaches or any other coaches with lower than 12 in man management, working with youngstars, discipline, motivation and determination.

Also I never have low-fitness problems, because I create my own training schedules and I always adapt the work load to my players.

Maybe you guys have too much work load focused on your training schedules...

how many injuries?

nn8vvq.jpg

3448oj8.jpg

5 injuries, 3 for me and 2 for the other team.

pathetic, will starting a new save possible have a different outcome or will it be just the same?

how many injuries?

pathetic, will starting a new save possible have a different outcome or will it be just the same?

One game doesn't prove anything. Play 5-10 seasons worth of games and then you would have a slight basis for saying there are or aren't too many injuries.

One game doesn't prove anything. Play 5-10 seasons worth of games and then you would have a slight basis for saying there are or aren't too many injuries.

for one game there are many. u don't see 3 players from the same team taken out injured in one game IRL do u?

I have been getting an injury every other game tbh, levante and Malaga were top of the Injury table with 12 injuries

for one game there are many. u don't see 3 players from the same team taken out injured in one game IRL do u?

I positive if you look at enough games you can find an example of more then 3 players being injured on a single team.

I have been getting an injury every other game tbh, levante and Malaga were top of the Injury table with 12 injuries

My team has had 9 injuries this season so far in 31 matches, the opposition 4 injuries. Though 5 of those injuries were in the 4 games before I took over the club, and the 4 since I took over have been 1-2 weeks at worst. Currently my entire First Team, Reserve Team and U20 team are completely injury free. Does that mean there aren't enough injuries in the game?

I'm willing to bet in the history of football there has been one game that has seen 3 players from the same team come off injured.

I positive if you look at enough games you can find an example of more then 3 players being injured on a single team.
I'm willing to bet in the history of football there has been one game that has seen 3 players from the same team come off injured.

but this is a game and not every event that happens extremely rare IRL should be in the game. there are things that happen more often and are not included. even fans or animals entering the field are more often and u don't see that in the game.

but this is a game and not every event that happens extremely rare IRL should be in the game. there are things that happen more often and are not included. even fans or animals entering the field are more often and u don't see that in the game.

So if I'm reading this right, you're saying something that is rare in real life [3 players on same team injured 1 game] shouldn't happen in the game?

3 players coming off injured in a game is nothing like a pitch invader either, so that's a bit of a silly point.

I have looked through most of this thread, and it seems I stand alone in the crash dump reasoning..

Since updating to 12.2.1, my scouting network ceases to exist, where I can not get reports on players and can not send my scouts on assignments. I have deleted my shortlists, and subscriptions, but when I hit the "Continue" button, I get the crash dump. I'm up to August 2054, so there has been a little bit of time spent on this game!! It would be a crying shame to throw this one away before I am ready.

I have also verified my data cache numerous times, and have completed a complete re-install, to no avail. Where do I send my DXDiag details? Some help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

The whole update is not good if you ask me. Players of mine needs always a long rest after playing matches, always 3 till 4 every single match, my players are not progressing this way, because they more on holiday then playing their matches, I play control mentality and standard pressure and still they're tired, I dropped the training schedule...man they are still tired, if they come back from holdiay, after playing a match or 1 or 2 they need again holiday and long rest, this game is the worst I have ever seen in FM...no fun at playing this game at all...please fix this annoying bug.

P.S.: Some of those players have 14+ stamina and power enough...verry annoying and not normal if you ask me:-(

If training less doesn't help, try training them harder. My players aren't even close to getting jaded, so then it must be something you do, and what you do compared to me is to rest your players more and train them much less.

So if I'm reading this right, you're saying something that is rare in real life [3 players on same team injured 1 game] shouldn't happen in the game?

3 players coming off injured in a game is nothing like a pitch invader either, so that's a bit of a silly point.

No, he is suggesting that something that is rare in real life should not happen once every month in FM12.

how many injuries?

nn8vvq.jpg

3448oj8.jpg

i always get this does my head in