*Official* 12.2.2 Update Feedback Thread - Keep it all in here please

• Administrators
i am getting this exact same issue

Can you please post a thread in our bugs forum and upload your save - http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/248-Technical-Issues-and-Crashes - and let me know when you have done so, so we can look at it. Thanks.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Game is now unplayable as I have a crash on changing the vice captain after starting a new game, no crash dump just sends me back to my desktop and closes FM.:confused: ... (logged in bugs forum but filezilla won't stay connected to the server and cuts out all the time so cant upload my save game).

• Administrators
Game is now unplayable as I have a crash on changing the vice captain after starting a new game, no crash dump just sends me back to my desktop and closes FM.:confused: ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Again I'd post a thread in the tech issues forum so we can look at your issue - are you using an edited data file by any chance or FMRTE?

Tech forum is here - http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/248-Technical-Issues-and-Crashes

Again I'd post a thread in the tech issues forum so we can look at your issue - are you using an edited data file by any chance or FMRTE?

Tech forum is here - http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/248-Technical-Issues-and-Crashes

No editor file Lucas I have already posted in the bugs forum but need another way to upload my save game and I have a crash dump from another crash during processing on another save but filezilla keeps cutting out and wont let me upload to ftp, is there any other way of getting the files to you.?

• Administrators

Should be able to upload files to the FTP without issue now for anyone else with a bug issue to report.

Wally, morale has been tweaked, and as you know morale has big effect on decision making in the ME. As human managers we can't have super morale all the time any more, lower morale will lead to bad decisions, bad decisions will lead to more red cards.
Hmm never really thought of it like that and your maybe right, but im sure it would still require a M.E change to increase this which there hasn't been

Wally, morale has been tweaked, and as you know morale has big effect on decision making in the ME. As human managers we can't have super morale all the time any more, lower morale will lead to bad decisions, bad decisions will lead to more red cards.

How do you explain red cards when I'm 3+ goals in front, and the said players in question have superb morale?

My red cards have only come when the match is already won, comfortably.

Either my Bayern Munich squad comprises 23 manic depressives or there is a definite morale issue here. A 1-1 draw away to Leverkeusen and they are all abysmal. Strangely enough tha'ts the way I feel about the patch as winning a match is now a thing of the past.

A new update just got added,Steam just downloaded it.

Football Manager 2012 v12.2.2

-----------------------------------------

Competitions

===========

- Fixed issue where winning the Turkish Premier League is not credited

- Fixed Foreign player rules in Hungarian 1st and 2nd divisions

General

=======

- Optimisations

I have just had another large bug come up. I agreed to sign Carlos Fierro on loan last season. Paid the £300k loan fee. It told me as I finalised the deal that it wouldn't go through until next season when he turned 18. The deal however was for a one year loan. It just came up on my news feed as expected telling me that Fierro has signed for me on loan. On the same day I had another message telling me that his loan had ended. It meant I paid 300k for absolutely nothing. Here's the proof:

edgibbonsnewsinbox31.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

firstly id just like to thank SI for finally getting round to correcting the reminder's situation, but would just like to add if there is to be another patch/hotfix can you please include the premiership fixture schedule problem created from running a custom cup??? this has already been brought up in the editor forum.. the game isn't allowing a custom youth cup to be played the same day as a premiership match.. already tried setting time of the competition to 11.00, editing the comps.fmf so the premier league's fixture priority is domestic league high instead of low(which is strange to start with for a major division).. heres the link to the existing thread..

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/298604-*Possible*-issue-with-fixtures-when-adding-leagues

Did morale get tweaked? Since the new patch it was a nightmare. Won several in a row then lost two and morale dropped to abysmal so couldn't win for toffee! Since the update have won 3 and drawn one and it's a happy ship again!!

One thing I have noticed though is that a nations top players don't appear on a nation screen.

Ramie you dont need to start a new save as the patch is save game compatible I just wish you atleast took the time to read the whole of this page as you would of seen someone else ask the question and get answered.

It's only partly true Bronson, things like the 3 fixtures in 3 days bug, the already incorrect Turkish history, the Greek foreign player bug and some other minor ones all do need a new save implemented.

Basically, if you are aware of a bug that is affecting your current game then check if that is fixed in save games, if you are not aware of any bugs then just continue and it will be fine.

A new update just got added,Steam just downloaded it.

Football Manager 2012 v12.2.2

-----------------------------------------

Competitions

===========

- Fixed issue where winning the Turkish Premier League is not credited

- Fixed Foreign player rules in Hungarian 1st and 2nd divisions

General

=======

- Optimisations

Optimisations - what does that mean?

Whilst I appreciate the updates to fix issues, is it possible you can code the updates so they don't alter my settings for skin colours in preferences? I have to change them due to being colourblind. I can set natural position to white and then shade it down depending on ability in that position. Works brilliantly as I can see at first glance where they can play, something I can't do with the default settings. Problem is that it reverts back to default settings everytime there is an update. It doesn't do it with other settings in preferences so please have a look at it for any future updates, thanks

Whilst I appreciate the updates to fix issues, is it possible you can code the updates so they don't alter my settings for skin colours in preferences? I have to change them due to being colourblind. I can set natural position to white and then shade it down depending on ability in that position. Works brilliantly as I can see at first glance where they can play, something I can't do with the default settings. Problem is that it reverts back to default settings everytime there is an update. It doesn't do it with other settings in preferences so please have a look at it for any future updates, thanks

For FM13, perhaps they could provide àn official skin for those suffering from it.

it's amazing they hadn't got this fixed. it's been more than a year. just incredible. SI has done a great job but they need to do prioritizing. how does 'optimization' fix come ahead of this? lol.

• Administrators

This sort of thing is something we are aware of for the future but thanks for the feedback :)

If you current save has been affected by the changes in the 12.2 2 update, then start again. If you have not been affected then no need to start again, unless you want to.

Guess, you understood me wrong :D

I want to have the changes from 12.2.2, but without starting a new save...

So, can you guarantee me, that my save from 12.2.1 has the changes of 12.2.2, or should I start a new save to go sure, that its been affected?

Guess, you understood me wrong :D

I want to have the changes from 12.2.2, but without starting a new save...

So, can you guarantee me, that my save from 12.2.1 has the changes of 12.2.2, or should I start a new save to go sure, that its been affected?

The changes to the competition rules will require a new save- the optimisation will not

Archived