*Official* 12.2.2 Update Feedback Thread - Keep it all in here please

Yeah, now Tevez is being selected and the fact I'm assuming in game Man City are playing one up front, he's probably seen by the AI as third/fourth choice so they feel as a prospect they should loan him out. Not ideal I'll admit considering how good he's been this season, we'll look into it.

ok, thanks for the answer. But that means that you want to fix it with an other patch or what?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Should we expect another patch to fix some of the major bugs which make some of the leagues unplayable and which are stated in the '' Bugs forum League issues'' ?

Unplayable? At least Europe gets the right setup for contintental competitions. Asia has again been treated like a red-headed step child with regards to the Asian Champions League qualification spots.

Unplayable? At least Europe gets the right setup for contintental competitions. Asia has again been treated like a red-headed step child with regards to the Asian Champions League qualification spots.

Well, at least if you win your domestic league , you are awarded a '' League win'' in your career. So you have a reason to play for .. I don't have that chance as no matter how many i times win my league , my achievements remain '' League wins 0'' - by biography says '' I am still yet to win a league title'' ... So for me, it's simply unplayable !

Likewise can you try to verify your cache please? Details here - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279162-Football-Manager-2012-*OFFICIAL*-FAQ?p=7184719&viewfull=1#post7184719

Let us know, thanks.

Just to update you i did as requested in the above post and the same problem occurred. But realised that i was using a different skin that i downloaded yesterday.So i uninstalled that and everything seems OK. Would you still like me to upload the crash dumps ?

But if I get into an ACL position in the league I may or may not actually be included in the competition. I can see how an oversight like achievements can be overlooked but when a major competition announces changes in November I would think it should be available by March.

• Administrators
Just to update you i did as requested in the above post and the same problem occurred. But realised that i was using a different skin that i downloaded yesterday.So i uninstalled that and everything seems OK. Would you still like me to upload the crash dumps ?

No that's fine - thanks for letting us know. We'd suggest using the official skins for now.

• SI Staff
Before the patch I didn't need a work permit to sign a Romanian player. Now I do?!?! Aren't Romanians classed as EU nationals now?
I just started a new England save on 12.2.0. Why do i need work permits for Bulgarian and Romanian nationalities? Aren't they all along EU?

They are in the EU, but players from those nations still need work permits - http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/business-sponsors/european-workers/work-permits/sports-entertainment/

• SI Staff
- Adjusted the age limit for being a candidate to tutor another player. (how?)

Basically in different areas of the code the age limit did not match. This meant that it was possible for players to be recommended as a Tutor when they were too young to be one.

The age limit now matches everywhere and is 24.

Basically in different areas of the code the age limit did not match. This meant that it was possible for players to be recommended as a Tutor when they were too young to be one.

The age limit now matches everywhere and is 24.

Good change I think. This did always confuse me in the past

When I try to load up my 7 season save everything is fine but when I click "continue" it crashes ...I get the "serious problem" messege.

I have tried reinstalling the game and Verify Game Cache and it's still the same. I don't have any custom skins installed and I have not used fmrte.

• SI Staff
Neuchâtel Xamax

After many financial crises, the team was excluded from Swiss Super League in January 2012 and declared bankruptcy on 26 January 2012.

Is it removed from the game?

Yes, they have been removed from the Swiss Super League.

• SI Staff
When I try to load up my 7 season save everything is fine but when I click "continue" it crashes ...I get the "serious problem" messege.

I have tried reinstalling the game and Verify Game Cache and it's still the same. I don't have any custom skins installed and I have not used fmrte.

Could you post a thread about this in the Bugs Forum - http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/248-Technical-Issues-and-Crashes

If you could also upload your save game onto our FTP and we will have a look into it. Thanks.

In the changelist I'm missing something about players who are out on loan with a buying option rejecting the new club's offer in each and every case at the end of the loan spell.

Was that not fixed or is it just that it doesn't appear on the list?

In the changelist I'm missing something about players who are out on loan with a buying option rejecting the new club's offer in each and every case at the end of the loan spell.

Was that not fixed or is it just that it doesn't appear on the list?

I had players accept in that situation before?

Really? My experience is that each and every time the club tries to trigger the option and that each and every time and without any exception the player refuses the permanant contract. Even if I had missed some cases in which offers were not made, I certainly have not missed a case in which one of my players would have accepted an offer in that situation. To clarify: I'm talking about offloading players this way only.

Renders the option pretty useless and I've seen it posted by many others as well.

So even if in a few cases it may have worked for others, there was still a need for a major tweak here.

i have the same problem too... mine are from many nations iireland, italy, spain, Germany, france etc....now they are all listed as fgn (non-EU)

and at least 80% was in the team last year and all was ok... i hope its fixable, im in (pre)season 2015-2016 and i dont think i will ever play this again (or buy any of FM products in the future im certain) if it is not fixable

i have the same problem too... mine are from many nations iireland, italy, spain, Germany, france etc....now they are all listed as fgn (non-EU)

and at least 80% was in the team last year and all was ok... i hope its fixable, im in (pre)season 2015-2016 and i dont think i will ever play this again (or buy any of FM products in the future im certain) if it is not fixable

Is this in Russia? If so it's apparently a new rule in the league.

• SI Staff
Olly, how about feeder clubs avoiding work permits from bulgaria and romania that used to be recommended by the board? no more?

UK clubs should not longer have cubs from these nations suggested as work permit feeder clubs.

• Administrators
I can't search for anything with the new editor, even if I hit enter on my keyboard nothing comes up?

also How do I delete my Editor Cache files on a MAC?

Try this - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279162-Football-Manager-2012-*OFFICIAL*-FAQ?p=7205202&viewfull=1#post7205202

fernando torres just scored on opening day... he is broken :p

and the injury bug in FM12 i'm guessing it is the annoying bone ijnures that happen.

nearly didn't register darren fletcher for the premier league because he was listed as reserve team not first team, dunno if that happened during pre season but i havn't changed him

I've started a career game with both Mexican leagues loaded. Are Indios de Juárez in the Promotion League supposed to have no players or staff if you select start in England 2011?

Also is it normal to be offered an MLS job (New England Revolution) starting with the Sunday League Football reputation?

• SI Staff
I've started a career game with both Mexican leagues loaded. Are Indios de Juárez in the Promotion League supposed to have no players or staff if you select start in England 2011?

Also is it normal to be offered an MLS job (New England Revolution) starting with the Sunday League Football reputation?

This team does not have any players in there team set in the db, so this is why they have none in game.

Hello everyone. Sorry for my english...

Nice update SI but I found some errors! I'm currently managing Olympiakos Piraeus (season 2022-2023)

1) The squad registration, as soon as the 12.2 update was installed, showed up earlier (15 July) than before (end of August)

2) It also appears ALL the players except locals (Greeks) as foreigners despite of being for many years in the team (they were not considered as foreigners before). I can't register them now. Player such Marco Veratti, Lorenzo Crisetig (Italians), Joao Alves (Portuguese), Tobias Fuchs, Joachim Schumacher, Frank Weber (Germans). Εveryone is in the EU. Now their foreigns!!!!!!!??????

3) Some players before going on loan to other teams, the price was 6-8 million and is now is 0 and 350k. Also in the player profile does not show "On loan to....(the other team)" , it says "Contracted to Olympiakos" or "Contracted to.... (the other TEAM)". And also other teams can make a bid for transfer with 0 even the player are in loan to other team!!!

I tried to upload some pics for you to understand what I mean but it is not working

has anyone had any problems with signing coaches? Im playing as Crewe and every coach I have offered a contract to rejects within almost a day. Even when I offer them double what they ask for? Anyone any ideas whether it be someone from SI or someone who just knows things? Didnt want to post it straight in the bugs forum in case it was just me

Hello everyone. Sorry for my english...

Nice update SI but I found some errors! I'm currently managing Olympiakos Piraeus (season 2022-2023)

1) The squad registration, as soon as the 12.2 update was installed, showed up earlier (15 July) than before (end of August)

2) It also appears ALL the players except locals (Greeks) as foreigners despite of being for many years in the team (they were not considered as foreigners before). I can't register them now. Player such Marco Veratti, Lorenzo Crisetig (Italians), Joao Alves (Portuguese), Tobias Fuchs, Joachim Schumacher, Frank Weber (Germans). Εveryone is in the EU. Now their foreigns!!!!!!!??????

3) Some players before going on loan to other teams, the price was 6-8 million and is now is 0 and 350k. Also in the player profile does not show "On loan to....(the other team)" , it says "Contracted to Olympiakos" or "Contracted to.... (the other TEAM)". And also other teams can make a bid for transfer with 0 even the player are in loan to other team!!!

I tried to upload some pics for you to understand what I mean but it is not working

This is being investigated, http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/276566-Greece-(Official)-League-Specific-Issues?p=7639431#post7639431

Why is there no problem registering Mahmadou Diarra in the 25 man squad? I signed Juanfran in similar circumstance and couldn't register him until Jan 1st.
A little more information would be useful, who are you managing? If you've advanced further than season 1 what division are you in & what is the date?

Archived