*Official* 12.2.2 Update Feedback Thread - Keep it all in here please

I have just loaded the new update as has everybody, and you just have not done anything even transfers with Ukraine. Thanks for nothing

Some transfers are included (Admir Mehmedi is in Dynamo Kyiv U-21 with Dudu). Though I don't understand why aren't they in the main squad. Transfers aren't the biggest problem, a transfer update from fellow AKC will soon follow after SI's patch.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some transfers are included (Admir Mehmedi is in Dynamo Kyiv U-21 with Dudu). Though I don't understand why aren't they in the main squad. Transfers aren't the biggest problem, a transfer update from fellow AKC will soon follow after SI's patch.

No stadium moves for Dynamo or Chornomorets included. Rybka has recieved a well publicized 2 year doping ban, no ban in game. Loads of transfers missing. Very disappointing and I'm gona just do it myself

Whereabouts does it say that? Let me know if you can, thanks.

In the editor click on nations, search for Scotland and then click on 'Nations Treated As EU' Romania and Bulgaria are listed under 'Excluded Nation' wereas 'European Union' is listed under 'Agreement'.

Is the current day calender bar blank since the new patch an error? Wasn't like this before the patch so must be. This will do my nut in because I rely on the calender bar quite a bit, now I will always have to go onto fixtures.

2012-03-07_00001-1.jpg

this has happened to mine aswell

• Administrators
In the editor click on nations, search for Scotland and then click on 'Nations Treated As EU' Romania and Bulgaria are listed under 'Excluded Nation' wereas 'European Union' is listed under 'Agreement'.

Can you report that in the Scottish League Issues thread:- http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/276582-Scotland-(Official)-League-Specific-Issues

• Administrators
I will do but it seems it is the case in a few nations going by other posters.

Yes while that may be the case, they could also be separate issues and bugs so it is better to report the issues individually.

Scout issue with villa....is this fixed?? I am shouting this as have asked twice and no-one from si has been kind enough as to reply

In the time you have been waiting you could of loaded game and tried, but yes i think the scout issues are fixed

Oh dear. Just tried to sign a Bulgarian player and a Romanian player for Hearts (SPL), apparently they won't get work permits. Eh?

Romanians and Bulgarians require a work permit to work in the UK, unlike other EU nations. I imagine this is the reason.

In the time you have been waiting you could of loaded game and tried, but yes i think the scout issues are fixed

no because i am not updating the game unless this has been fixed as happy with the way it is running but will sacrifice this if I can finally start a game with the team I support....so actually you are completely wrong wally....guess your living up to your name!!

Is the bug with Romanians and Bulgarians appearing for everyone? I'll be holding off starting a new game if this is the case.

I would wait. It also effects England so you know SI will fix it now. You can do it yourself in the editor but I dont know how mny nations this issue is effecting.

Romanians and Bulgarians require a work permit to work in the UK, unlike other EU nations. I imagine this is the reason.

What's the rule around footballers, though? I'd really appreciate it if someone could clear this up.

I've changed it in the Editor but if it was right the first time, I won't save it.

I would wait. It also effects England so you know SI will fix it now. You can do it yourself in the editor but I dont know how mny nations this issue is effecting.

Checked a few EU countries. It only seems to affect the Home Nations.

Is the current day calender bar blank since the new patch an error? Wasn't like this before the patch so must be. This will do my nut in because I rely on the calender bar quite a bit, now I will always have to go onto fixtures.

2012-03-07_00001-1.jpg

Is this happening with everyone once the game has been updated?

I've not quit FM yet to allow Steam to update it, and I might just keep it that way for the time being.

Could anyone tell me where I can locate the hall_of_fame.dat folder?

Is this happening with everyone once the game has been updated?

I've not quit FM yet to allow Steam to update it, and I might just keep it that way for the time being.

I think it is mate, which will be pretty annoying because that's also where the time went so now on deadline day we won't know how long till the window closes.

no because i am not updating the game unless this has been fixed as happy with the way it is running but will sacrifice this if I can finally start a game with the team I support....so actually you are completely wrong wally....guess your living up to your name!!

Well stop rattling on for a answer then as the SI team are probably too busy to answer you, have you bothered reading the change list or was that too hard as well ??

What's the rule around footballers, though? I'd really appreciate it if someone could clear this up.

I've changed it in the Editor but if it was right the first time, I won't save it.

Very likely to be the same. It's unusual for football to be given special dispensation in that way.

When Rangers signed Dorin Goian last summer they had to apply for a work permit.

Well stop rattling on for a answer then as the SI team are probably too busy to answer you, have you bothered reading the change list or was that too hard as well ??

have read the changelist actually and nothing mentioned in there and i don't SI ruining my game like they did with the last update

I'm playing a network match with my pal and he doesn't have any match controls.

Also, it comes up saying "Team A accepts bids from loads of teams and ME" but really they rejected my bid.

Finally, "Team A offers PLAYER to ME" and I reject and then it comes up in the next news item "Team A reject MY offer for PLAYER". Erm, nope!

e: heavily favoured against a team and prematch I tell them to go out and dominate. It upsets a few people. So I speak to them individually and assertively tell them I have faith in them. It upsets more. At HT I encourage them while winning 1-0 and it upsets some players. Finally at FT and a win I tell them well done... it upsets them more.

Does the patch go through any beta testing as all these things would be spotted in pre season...

Thanks for the update. Haven't updated it just yet though, just querying though whether a quick fix update will brought out to fix the EU situation as mentioned above..

Though this can be fixed in the editor right?

Check out post #478. It may not be an issue at all.

Match engine wise nothing much has changed, but I assume the changes to confidence have resulted in what seems like (admittedly with nowhere near enough done to be scientific) a fix to the "missing ludicrous amounts of clear cut chances' issue for me. I guess beforehand it must have been flailing wildly from game to game to result in some of the truly horrendous misses, now strikers seem a bit more realistic. Just a casual observation though.

Thanks for the replies.

I also started a quick game in Greece and no problems there. Seems they only have the Turkish League problem now.

Yes the turkish problem is there and very annoying and spoiling the game.

• Administrators

Yeah the issue affecting FGN players in Greece ONLY affects games started in 12.1.1 loaded in 12.2.0. Any new save will be fine. We're looking into this issue to see why it's causing issues with old saves. Sorry about that.

Am looking into the Turkey issue now to see what's going on there.

• Administrators
It's not a big deal for me but I notice that Kettering Town's three-point deduction isn't included.

It was only announced a few days ago, and unfortunately was too late as data-lock had already passed.

Yeah the issue affecting FGN players in Greece ONLY affects games started in 12.1.1 loaded in 12.2.0. Any new save will be fine. We're looking into this issue to see why it's causing issues with old saves. Sorry about that.

Am looking into the Turkey issue now to see what's going on there.

Thanks Neil, nice to hear you are looking into it :)

It was only announced a few days ago, and unfortunately was too late as data-lock had already passed.

Sorry. Didn't realise it was so recent, despite following a team in that division.

How do I put it in in the Editor?

Archived