Uk and world tour

Vipertitan

had to reboot my computer i decided with this save thanks t good threads such as dafuge and SRL88 i wanted to start my carer off in the uk and work my way around the uk before i move abroad

SRL88's FM12 Journeyman Career

[FM11] dafuge on tour

So this was my set up that i went for started the game from December 2011 Here's my initial setup

Argentina- What can you say but this is were the best football player in the world comes from so had to put this on to see if i can find the new messi.

Brazil - I've always been a fan of Brazilian football, I'll be looking to manage there later on in my career.

England - this is where I intend to start and build up my career, I'm planning on managing a number of English clubs before even considering moving abroad.

France - I won Champions League with Lyon here so want to try it again.

Germany - I'm planning on spending some time in this country at some point.

Italy - I'll possibly move here at some point.

Holland - I'll possibly move here at some point I rember i had fun here on Football manager 2008.

Ireland- Dont think i've managed here before.

Northern Ireland- had bit fun here on grundo challenge so will be going here at some point.

Scotland- With Rangers and Celtic the best two teams in scotland will be looking to manage at either of them at some point.

South Korea - not being able to manage an Asian national team frustrated me in my last game, so this should give me that chance.

Portugal- Love this League want to go here at some point in my save.

Spain - I'm bound to end up here at some point.

Wales- The wild card here some average players never had qualified team for champions league group stages proper so will be amining to take one to champions league group stages.

I've started with the 12.1.1. patch with a Custom database with the players from top clubs from every continent loaded.

My profile1

My profile2

Job Offers so far

This was the League position , Boston United found themselves in 13th place.

SalisburyCity this found them selves in 20th place in blue square bet south.

i also revived this job offer witch i turned down.

Belenenses as i was not ready to go there felt i needed to start off low as possible build my reputation up.

Boston United Blue Square North - 2011/12

So after taking the bostn manager position in December the club found themselves at the wrong end of the table and it was my job to try get them back up the league.

League Table

League Positions Graph

took a while for the players to get used to how i wanted to play in the end we managed to pull ourselves out of the bottom half of the table and finish at the right end of the table.

Fa Cup We had an ok run here thought we could of done better though.

FA Trophy we reached the first round and got beat by Harrogate .

Squad - iThis squad was low on morale and felt like they were unfit so my task was to re build the squad fitness and moral.

Transfers- I came in december so did not get any new faces in but got cupple.

Finances with a balance of 11.012 k witch to be fair is ok for the team but would like to be bit more better, so i can bring better players in to help the team up the leagues.

Key Player Profiles:

Sam Adkins - he started slowly but is looking like a great signing.

Trésor Kandol - his goal ratio was class when he came in and that helped us stay in the league

Ben Wilkinson - the creative force in my midfield.

Pablo Couñago - a new signing former Ipswich Legend was good hope he can produce the same this season.

Marc Newsham -Right winger chipped in with a few goals had decent season.

Overview

Year        Team           Country        League                   Position              Notes
2011-2012   Boston United  England    Blue Square North      4th        Took over in December 

Managerial History

2011-2012 season - Boston United

Solid first season, hopefully you can get into the playoffs or even automatic promotion next season. Good luck!
hopefully it was bit tough threw January losing few key players to injuries and under performing

Archived