Sports Interactive Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RKM

Question about upcoming patch? No its not when is it coming out!! :)

Hi,

I know the patch update, updates transfer amongst other things but will the patch include short term loans that happen irl. e.g. Tyrone Barnett move to Peterborough.

will scholes be included.

and will it fix the excessive "wants to play first team football" madness, got players complaining about lack of first team football 2 games after they were last played

8 appearances before mid december for a 20 year old who plays in a packed position and it is players i very much like using and are on the bench when not playing.

will scholes be included.

and will it fix the excessive "wants to play first team football" madness, got players complaining about lack of first team football 2 games after they were last played

8 appearances before mid december for a 20 year old who plays in a packed position and it is players i very much like using and are on the bench when not playing.

Of course Paul Scholes will be included.

Hi,

I know the patch update, updates transfer amongst other things but will the patch include short term loans that happen irl. e.g. Tyrone Barnett move to Peterborough.

Being as i'll probably start with Peterborough (again) they won't include the small things such as short term loans, but i'll add them in myself personally.