Tutoring list limit

Currently the list of players available to tutor is limited to 10 slots which means that often on larger squads the player that you want to be tutored won't show up on that list, specially if you have a lot of youngsters.

Now there's a workaround for this which is to set higher squad status to the other players on that list, so that they drop out and your player eventually shows up to be available to tutor.

It's not an ideal solution though so i'm wondering if anyone else finds this an issue and if it's something that SI is aware of and intends to fix it or change it.

Thanks.

Currently the list of players available to tutor is limited to 10 slots which means that often on larger squads the player that you want to be tutored won't show up on that list, specially if you have a lot of youngsters.

Now there's a workaround for this which is to set higher squad status to the other players on that list, so that they drop out and your player eventually shows up to be available to tutor.

It's not an ideal solution though so i'm wondering if anyone else finds this an issue and if it's something that SI is aware of and intends to fix it or change it.

Thanks.

I reported this already in FM10 when I was testing the feature. Seems to be on the "Enhancement request - low priority" list ;)

I reported this already in FM10 when I was testing the feature. Seems to be on the "Enhancement request - low priority" list ;)

Thanks, i see that it's not really a priority since it's quickly worked around just a minor annoyance that could be fixed.

Maybe for FM13 :)

Thanks.

If you set higher squad status to more players, that meant more chances of them coming back to you and complain about not being played and wants first team action, forcing you to play them for a few games before they are happy or trigger a transfer request if you ignore it for sometime, the more players you set to rotation for first team, means more such problem you have to deal with)

If you set higher squad status to more players, that meant more chances of them coming back to you and complain about not being played and wants first team action, forcing you to play them for a few games before they are happy or trigger a transfer request if you ignore it for sometime, the more players you set to rotation for first team, means more such problem you have to deal with)

Indeed, that's why it's not an ideal solution, though i'll switch them back to their previous status as soon as the tutoring starts.

But if the youngster doesn't show up on the list for tutoring what else can i do?

Indeed, that's why it's not an ideal solution, though i'll switch them back to their previous status as soon as the tutoring starts.

But if the youngster doesn't show up on the list for tutoring what else can i do?

You could start a thread hi-liting the issue and hope that it jogs SI's memory.

Archived