Things you've never done in FM

Never been sacked (Came REALLY close twice but managed to recover just in time)

Never had a long term save (2+ seasons) with any team other the Wolves

Never managed outside England

Never won the Eurpoa League despite having over like 10 Campaigns in it (which hilariously/sadly involved being knoucted out by A.C Milan in the semis 3 seasons in a row), funny thing is I've won 3 CLs and 8 League titles. im not the type how thinks its *** and fields reserves ether.

Now for the REALLY embarrassing/pathetic ones (feel free to laugh):

NEVER not used Genie scout in any save

NEVER used my own tactics/training

But ive never used FMRTE/editor tbf :D

So yeah pretty much removes any legitimacy of any of my achievements. but **** it, I enjoy it and thats all that matters :D

never signed a turkish player? everyone is doing that on my save, they churning out wonderkids like confetti :p

does signing weiss from man city count as signing a ranger player?

never managed outside england

never got relegated

never lost the league cup - lol

never signed neymar

never used a 5'5" defender..... until my last match where he scored in 9 minutes -_-

Never got relegated

Never managed to beat West Brom when Russell Hoult was in goal on FM06, seriously, it killed me inside a little :(

Never had a son.

Never used any third party editing software.

Never used the lame reload cheat if i lost a game.

Never used my real name as my manager name.

Probably a lot more but i have a pack of 18p tesco noodles boiling over, student diet ftw :D

Noob.

The big head mode for the 3D match view that you unlock when you complete it is just glorious.

That wouldnt benifit me though, because on a more serious not I've never used the 3d match view aside from trying it when it was first implemented.

In 1500 hours or so of serious FMing since FM2011...

I've never quit a club after being relegated, but instead I stayed with them to bounce back up - happened twice in two different saves. Although in a third case the relegated club dropped out of the bottom of the Conference North, so there was no new contract possible.

I've never played a match in the knockout rounds of a continental cup. Got one team (FC Midtjylland) to the first knockout round of the Europa League, but received a job offer which was too good to turn down, so left before they met Man City coming down from the CL.

I've never achieved anything worthwhile managing internationally.

In England, I've never managed above League One.

I've never used classic/slider tactics, or downloaded tactics. Also, I've never looked for players I know about.

I've never cheated.

I have never won the Champions League, I tried so hard but it always slips my grasps.

I try many times to get a journeyman save going but never seem to manage a different team other than Inter, and if I do start a save with another club I seem to lose interest pretty quick.

I never seem to get the hang of international management. I do well in friendlies and qualifiers but ALWAYS fail at tournaments, any reason why?

I never play with replays on.

Is this solely FM, or does CM count too?

If it's solely FM I've:

Never won the Champions League

Never started a save in the Premier League/ Serie A/ La Liga although I have managed there

Never managed an international side.

Never used the horrendous reload cheat.

Never used the editor to give my club an advantage

Never used a downloaded tactic

If it's CM, I've done all of those things (although not used the reload cheat since Championship Manager 93 as a 13 year old idiot!)

I will never ever manage Nottingham Forest, Derby County, Manchester United or Rangers. Worst 4 clubs on the planet in my opinion!

As a Notts County/ Celtic fan (strange mix I know!) I couldn't agree with you any more if I tried!

Played since FM10

Never used a downloaded a tactic

Never been relegated (have been sacked though)

Never had new stadium (will have in two seasons)

Never saved a note

Never won the Europa league (that I remember)

Ugh, this too. Such a pointless feature that almost asks to be abused.

Holidaying is extremely useful for user bug testing/reporting. Nearly all of the saves I've submitted to support for bug testing were created by holidaying (as in many cases, I don't notice the bugs until my real save is beyond the date when the bug occurs).

And though I personally don't enjoy journeyman saves, I can see how the feature would be useful for players who spend a lot of time between jobs.

Played since CM 97/98

Never managed a club outside of England, Scotland, Italy, Spain, Holland or France.

Never been past roughly 1 month (in-game time) with a LLM save. I give mega kudos to those who play this way, I can imagine the rewards are immense but I just can never get into one of those games myself.

Never understood the training system, and whenever I have tried I get bored.

Never used holiday mode in a "serious" game save.

Never been relegated.

Never broke the world record for highest transfer fee (in or out).

Never used an editor (official or 3rd party) to my advantage.

Never won the World Cup or the European Championships. Including with Brazil and England.

Never won the Euro Cup.

Never managed in North America.

Never understood the training schedule stuff.

Never used notes.

Never beat Brighton IIRC.

Archived