3rd Annual FMCU Awards: Preview

Deisler26

Makoto, the guy who did the San Marino thread is a newcomer isn't he? He should be in the running. SRL88 has a great thread (even if he is managing dirty Liverpool) and contributes a lot in the threads I follow.

Makoto, the guy who did the San Marino thread is a newcomer isn't he? He should be in the running. SRL88 has a great thread (even if he is managing dirty Liverpool) and contributes a lot in the threads I follow.

The bold I agree with. The crap in the middle of that deserves the middle finger in your direction Snake :D.

Makoto is a newcomer I think and this thread is cracking. I like the write-up of TomTucks career as well.

'Best career' and stuff seems like a general one, maybe based on events as well as style, so there's probably room for a Best layout and/or Best Writing style solely for presentation. Still wondering about 'best newcomer' as I'm probably the greyest area of the lot in terms of having a semi-regular posting presence (but no thread aside from briefly at the beginning) before this FM year, and there are people who might be up for it but don't get a look in because people don't think of them as counting.

Archived