The Rise Of The Sammarinese - Game Thread

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Come join the challenge Dieu, so much fun :D

Nah, sounds to challenging for me. I'm no micro manager so it's challenging enough to get Middlesbrough to win the champions League at the moment. (And after that I plan to do the same with Sheff Wed.)

Not cool. =( I don't have enough time to play FM, that's why I like these sign-ups, and personally TM, I think yours are some of the best around.

It's good to know you liked my sign-up and I can assure you I will be back at some point to do one, but at the moment my full attention is on that save, it's one of the best saves i've played on FM since 2007. Unfortunately that save takes up a whole lot more time than usual because of certain things, so the updates would be extremely slow on here and I don't see how I could do it, as it demands a lot more time than certain other sign-ups that I could have done.

[Edit] I also document everything with updates as I do on here with my save, which is why I need the time basically.

This sign up is definitely much different and time consuming since you actually have to manage the teams, and I say its better to just let us know that you're switching focus so you can enjoy your challenge save rather than doing a short weekly update or something for this sign up, which would probably be worse for people following anyway. That challenge does look rather interesting though, so I might try it out as well once my schedule clears up. Good luck with it

This sign up is definitely much different and time consuming since you actually have to manage the teams, and I say its better to just let us know that you're switching focus so you can enjoy your challenge save rather than doing a short weekly update or something for this sign up, which would probably be worse for people following anyway. That challenge does look rather interesting though, so I might try it out as well once my schedule clears up. Good luck with it

Thanks and i'm glad people understand my reasons :)

I'm gutted we won't be able to see the upper echelons of Europe with the national team to be honest but it's your call in the end TM. You are wasting only your time to run this, and if you find anything better in terms of enjoyment over it, go ahead. But, I do believe that there will come times where you will want to crush faces with this mighty San Marino team when your younglings in the challenge don't cut it :D

I'm gutted we won't be able to see the upper echelons of Europe with the national team to be honest but it's your call in the end TM. You are wasting only your time to run this, and if you find anything better in terms of enjoyment over it, go ahead. But, I do believe that there will come times where you will want to crush faces with this mighty San Marino team when your younglings in the challenge don't cut it :D

Haha, I may come back someday with a similar sign-up, but I want to give this challenge a real shot first :)

Archived