Dave On Tour

Vipertitan

After reading this thread i just had to try and start a thread and hoped that i could become a good manager as dafuge and SRL88

SRL88's FM12 Journeyman Career

[FM11] dafuge on tour

So this was my set up that i went for Here's my initial setup

Brazil - I've always been a fan of Brazilian football, I'll be looking to manage there later on in my career.

England - this is where I intend to start and build up my career, I'm planning on managing a number of English clubs before even considering moving abroad.

France - I won Champions League with Lyon here so want to try it again.

Germany - I'm planning on spending some time in this country at some point.

Italy - I'll possibly move here at some point.

Iceland- I'll possibly move here at some point I rember i had fun here on Football manager 2005.

South Korea - not being able to manage an Asian national team frustrated me in my last game, so this should give me that chance.

Spain - I'm bound to end up here at some point.

I've started with the 12.1.1. patch with a Custom database with the players from top clubs from every continent loaded.

My profile

This is what the league currently looks like, for a club that has a media prediction of 9th My aim for this season is to rebuild the current squad

So who are the stand out players so far.

Michael Gash only scored 2goals all season i hope to make that bit more by end of the season.

Danny Naisbitt By looks of it he looks like he played all season so think change in goal might be the key.

Tom Shaw By looks of it he looks like this guy been best player in squad.

Aims

Avoid Relegation

Rebuild the squad

Find Decent staff and make them Promotion contenders.

Cambridge United - Blue Square Premiership- 2011/2012

After spending just a few months on holiday, I was given the chance to make my managerial debut at struggling Cambridge United with a contract to end in 2014 i set my aims to get them into the championship or League 1 before i go.

Despite being predicted to finish 9th, the club were in real trouble at the wrong end of the table when i took over there was no morale and players were under performing and not plying in there right positions so i set about to change that.

League Table

League Positions Graph It took a while for the players to get used to how i wanted to play and when we did we climb the league table and managed to pull away from the relegation zone and Finnish in 13th place.

FA Cup we did well to reach the second round Morecambe.

FA Trophy we played really good here and i honestly thought we could went all the way but we got beat by Hayes Yeading.

Squad For the club we had a decent squad but think a few extra players needed to cover the key players in case they get injured.

Transfersthere was no major had to keep few players otherwise squad would been to small.

Key Player Profiles

Zeki Fryers Kid i got in from Man United to help out looks decent player.

Quinton Fortune another former Man United bought in to cover my left back situation.

Tom Shaw - the guy came good in the end once he got used to how i played.

Adam Marriott - a decent goal return from the lad with 14goals hope to get more out of him the next few seasons.

Josh Coulson-Our best Center Half decent player.

Career Overview

Season     Team       Country    League                League Finish    Achievements
2011/12  Cambridge   England     Blue Square Premiership     13th  Took over in October 

Next Season

to try get decent staff in and try and improve the youth players such as.

Bobby-Joe Taylor-looks a decent player.

Ryan Ingrey-our promising forward..

Lloyd Ward -our promising forward.

Cambridge United - Blue Square Premiership- 2012/2013

Last season I took the Cambridge job and picked them up from the foot of the table to a top half finish, this season I was looking for pa much better performance by the squad and they delivered we were predicted to finish 8th but we finished in 11th witch is i was happy with,

League Table

League Positions Graph It Seamed like that we were really up for this season at the start of the season and middle we had bit of a dip in form.

we did well to reach the first round Ebbsfleet.

FA Trophy we played really good here and i honestly thought we could went all the way but we got beat by Blyth.

Squad1 Squad2 had to do shots for this.

Transfersthee was bit clear out but not a major one few players bought in.

Key Player Profiles

Adam Marriott 18goals from him this season much better season.

Michael Gash Decent return of goals for our second forward.

Keiran Murtagh -Decent season from my main midfielder.

Bobby-Joe Taylor - one my kids that im trying to develop, only had a hand full games.

Career Overview

Season     Team       Country    League                League Finish    Achievements
2011/12  Cambridge   England     Blue Square Premiership     13th  Took over in October
2012/13  Cambridge   England     Blue Square Premiership     11th  None

Next Season

Another god season hopefully

Try find new scouting

get a trophy

Good luck with this :thup:.

You done well to keep them away from relegation considering their position when you took over. Another solid season second time around. Now time to push on for the play-offs!!!

Good luck with this :thup:.

You done well to keep them away from relegation considering their position when you took over. Another solid season second time around. Now time to push on for the play-offs!!!

that's what i told board i would have top half finnish again. got linked to bury job and turned it down want to get Cambridge up first before i leave.

Haverfordwest -Corbett Sports Welsh Premier League- 2013/2014

Took over half way threw season as i was sacked by Cambridge United, the team where sitting in a relegation battle and i was determined to keep the team up no matter what.

League Table

League Positions Graph It took a while for my new players to get used to the way i wanted to play by time i got the formation right was a bit too late but in end we stayed up.

we did well to reach the 2nd round Caersws.

Loosemores League Cup we reached the quart final of this witch i was quite pleased about we got beat by Porthmadog.

Squad For the size my squad i thought i had a decent team.

Transfersthere was no money so free transfers in and did quite good .

Key Player Profiles

Sam Byrne 7goals from him this season much better season.

Colin Davies -the only decent goal keeper i have at the club.

Tom Davies -had decent season scored few goals.

Steve Gray -came late on in the season quite impressed by him.

James Colbeck -got injured late on and he was really good before he had his injuries

Career Overview

2012/13  Cambridge   England     Blue Square Premiership     11th  
2013/14  Haverfordwest  Wales Corbett Sports Welsh Premier League     10th took over in october

Archived