mickoblues

Can you get your 'son' to appear in your club regens?

35 posts in this topic

Hi,

I know in some of the previous games this happened and after doing a search i couldn't find a thread for fm12? If anyone could tell me is it possible for this to happen in this game and post any screenshots to show if it has been done.

Always wanted this to happen in my saves but never has (i know the chances percentage was very small in previous games)

Also if there is already a thread for this, sorry but can someone post a link to it.

Thanks

It may or may not happen to you. The chances are very unlikely. It's not worth spending much time over because you can't make it happen.

It may or may not happen to you. The chances are very unlikely. It's not worth spending much time over because you can't make it happen.

yeah i know the chances are unlikely, wondering if it has happened to anyone here, and if they have screenshots?

Think in the last one, you saved it before the regens came in and you could keep loading and checking, but still unlikely

yeah i know the chances are unlikely, wondering if it has happened to anyone here, and if they have screenshots?

Think in the last one, you saved it before the regens came in and you could keep loading and checking, but still unlikely

1/10,000 was the last odds estimated a couple of versions ago, I don't think this has altered.

I really want this to happen too.

Maybe in this WE i will do the save/load thing (yeah, I know it is sort of a cheat). Sadly I' only in July with my save...

Ask Ackter.

Can you just not save a copy of my picture and post it for me? Would be way easier.

[√] Set assistant to post pictures of Will Ackter when required

216465_10150557849060268_607000267_17848379_4950483_n.jpg

(btw I know that's FM11, but if that was your kid, wouldn't you post him?)

Yeah, like I'm ever going to get a kid that good again.

I had one in a game I played when it first came out but I had to release him for being awful, will see if I can find a screenie.

Um.. look at those good stats xD. What if your 'son' has a crappy attributes? Would you still sign him to your u18 team? Sell him to another team? Disown him maybe? O.O

Um.. look at those good stats xD. What if your 'son' has a crappy attributes? Would you still sign him to your u18 team? Sell him to another team? Disown him maybe? O.O

Id be loading up FMRTE ;)

Here's the useless kid:

402062_10151307002030268_607000267_22591598_806942935_n.jpg

I stuck with this guy for a while but his potential rating kept going down so I released him at 17 or 18 I think. He ended up being picked up by a lower league team.

Nah, same mother, but by the looks of it the first guy's dad was Justin Bieber.

Can't this be done with a ddt or edt file?

There's no need - every time a player at your club is generated, there's automatically a chance of him being your son.

This is the first time I've seen of a "son" in FM, do we know he's the manager's son because of the same last name or do they have things like favorite person: (manager's name) and such?

How do you go about adding yourself in the game again? I'm sure i read crouchy or someone doing this before.

You can make yourself in the editor so you'll appear at the start of new games.

Yeah but is there not a way to have yourself come into the game as a regen?

Yeah, there's an edt file in there somewhere where you can enter your details, but it'll only be the superficial details like name, nationality and D.O.B.

Yeah thats what i was meaning, im sure Riz posted up the way to do it at some point, always wanted to give it a shot but im sure he said there is no guarantee you will come in the game right away so it put me off.

Ackter, are you sure you can't put more than that into an edt? I could have sworn I saw a sample edt with attributes...

Wish i could find the post from Riz i think with all the details, search feature on here is rubbish sometimes!! Or im rubbish at using it, either way i cant find it :(

Wish i could find the post from Riz i think with all the details, search feature on here is rubbish sometimes!! Or im rubbish at using it, either way i cant find it :(

Using the advanced search and adding Riz as the poster would be a good starting point.

nice regen son ackter in fm11, from what I read he had 197 potential?

also can you tell me how you got a son in FM12 too? I'm jealous :D, should I load the youth intake 10000 times?:D

the old saying "should of worn a condom" came to mind when i seen his ratings.

if i find a son on my game, i will honestly play him week in weekout regardless of his stats and make him rich....i will be his "agent" haha

(btw I know that's FM11, but if that was your kid, wouldn't you post him?)

If that was my kid I would retire and let him pay me back for what was clearly excellent pushy parenting.