Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WayneRooneysHaircut

Work Permits

4 posts in this topic

Ive noticed a weird thing in regards to work permits on the handheld game. Permits are given or denied based on team.

For example, I cannot get a work permit for Vrlasko (sp) at Man City, but I can at Newcastle. I can get a work permit for Wilfried at City but not at Newcastle.

How is the determined by the game? Either a player can or cannot get a work permit. Why would the club in question make a difference?

Further, who is deciding what teams can get what players and what has gone into that decision? If Wilfried cannot get a work permit for Newcastle but can by City, who made that decision and why?

Perhaps I am overlooking something, but this has always perplexed me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll check this when I get in on Monday, but there is a grey area in which a player sometimes may get a work permit and sometimes not when they are right on the boundary of the criteria used. I suspect the two players you mention might fall within this grey area.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would be interested to see what you find. I have found with specific teams it is impossible to get certain players. Like last night, I started a Spurs game maybe 10 times. Each time Vrlasko and Wilfried could not get a permit. Now, if I play as Castle I can get both, and if I play as City I can get Wilfried, and if United I can get Vrlasko.

Whats particularly odd is that these are near certainties. If it was near random chance I could understand, but why certain teams would have a 99% chance to sign a player and another team would have a 1% is rather odd. Something within the code has to be determining this, whether intentional or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.