FM 2012 - Will I make it?

Persiani

This is my first career thread ever. I have been playing FM for so many years now i thought it was time to try out a career and why not make a thread about it. I will stary my save in 2011 July. My goal is to one day be the Manager of my favorite team AC Milan and take them to European Glory once again! How long will this take? Well i dont know, who knows maybe they will offer me a job after a few year or maybe it wont happen at all. But anyway this will be a fun journey for me.

These are the leagues that are running all of them are down to the lowest division available.

• South Korea
  • U.S.A
  • Belgium
  • Brazil
  • Argentina
  • Holland
  • Sweden
  • Denmark
  • England
  • Scotland
  • Italy
  • Portugal
  • Spain
  • Germany
  • France
  • Russia
  • Greece
  • Turkey

In a Large database and also with all the Iranian players loaded seeing how im Iranian I would like to win the world cup with Iran.

So i will go on holiday now and lets see where I will get my first job :) I started my reputation as a sunday league footballer to make this a real challenge! :)

LOL After one day i got a job offer! :) Looks like im heading to turkey to the newly promoted team KirklareliSpor

Season 2011/2012

k%C4%B1rklarelispor_183454.jpg

History: Kirkalrelispor used to play in the Turkish first division in the 80´s but the got relegated down to the second division, after making their way back up to the turkish first divison(notice that this is not the highest divsion, the higest division is the turkish premier division) they crashed down to the third division. In 2010/11 they got promoted back up to the second division.

Media Prediciton: 15th

Stadium Kirklareli Atatürk, 2000 all-seater

Transfer Budget: £5,500

Wage Budget: £13.5k per week

My contract: £275 p/w with a 1 year contract

My Team: The Current Squad

Now lets go! :) Pre-season and transfers here i come!

Season 2011/2012 10 Game update

After 10 games, its going quite good, being predicted to end up 15th and im already 4th.

ligany.jpg

My best transfer that i got for free is this goalkeeper Kerem Inan that is one of the reasons i have not let in so many goals this season

Transfers

scaled.php?server=338&filename=transferse.jpg&res=medium

Tolga seyhan = Central Defender, gotten 4 games so far and 2 goals!

Kerem Inan = The goalkeeper, 10 games with 4 cleansheets and one man of the match

Serhat Göksen = Right defender, 6 games and a 7.08 rating

Suat Usta = Central defender, 8 games and 2 goals!

Musa Kus = Right Midfielder = 10 games and 4 goals

So far all the transfers are getting playing time, scoring goals and giving us a chance for promotion!

Next update will come after the winter transfer! :)

Great start to life in Turkey mate :thup:.

I also started my FM12 Journeyman Career with them. If you want any help with them at all just have a look in my thread (found a bit further down the page) or just PM me.

Keep it up :thup:.

Thanks guys! :D

Dammit, starting to lose now against the big boys in the second divison just had my biggest loss vs Pandikspor who are currently third with 4-1

Time for a tacit change, being playing with 4-4-2, Time for a more offensive look if you ask me! Some manager might go defending when they lose, but i will just make it more offensive!

4-2-2(wingers)-2 from now on!

Turkish Cup Update!

2nd round!

Tekirova Bld. 3 - 3 Kirklarlispor , 2 goals in extra time. It went to penalties, god dammit i hate penalties my heart cant handle it... anyway it ended 7-8 for KIRKLARLISPOR! We made it to the next round!

Tried out my new more offensive tactic here against these guys which i thought i was going to win easly seeing how they are a third divison team but it wasnt that easy. Will keep on with my new tactics in the next game if it dosnt work i will start tweaking it!

Thanks city200

I just got done with the first season, next season i will have more proper updates! The reason i didnt do this is because my house lost its electricy twice when i was playing so i had to play 2 months over and over again twice wich really pissed me off!

anyway season update coming soon and next season i will have monthly updates

Season 2011/2012 Season update!

The seaslon looked so god in the beginning, but reallity hit us in the end of the first half and the second half of the season. We were not ment to get promoted, or even make a play-of spot. 10th in the league is stilll not bad seeing how i could have ended up much higher if i just had not lost my last game.

ligan.jpg

The Cup

Started really good but ended after three games vs first divison team Göztepe!

My top three players this season

Osman Alptekin! I really didnt have good hopes on this guy after seeing his stats. But 19 games and 9 goals speak for themself! :) lets not forget those three assists!

Berkan Ergene My old and solid midfielder, the assist maker! The one that was lucky enough to get on the scoorsheet even if his finishing is 5.

Kerem Inan Now the game dosnt agree with me that he was the best player giving him only a rating of 6.76, but this guy saved our asses so many times with his saves. In 10 games he didnt let in 1 single goal, now that is really good if you ask me!

Transfers Here are the people i brought in, the worst part is i went over the wage budget thinking i would make it and get promoted, right now i have a big problem seeing how i wont be able to sign anyone this season if i dont let some players go. Well we will see what i will do!

transfers.jpg

Season 2012/2013 Pre Season!

This pre season started really bad, i was going with a to offensive lineup. 4-2-4 is really not the way to go with this team. Lost 1-3 against A.Uskudar that play in the third division ....

Then I won against 2-0 kucukcekmescspor (also a third division team) so I thought hey maybe i can keep going with 4-2-4 seeing how I won.

Then came the loss against Kartalaspor, 0-5 against a first division team. 5-0 is just to much.

I tweaked my tactics a bit. Back to the old 4-4-2 with 2 friendlies remaining one vs Besiktas reserves and one vs Odusspor a Premier division team.

Then I saw the light, i won against Besiktas reservs (any player in the besiktas reserves are worth more than my whole team together) and then i drew against a premier divison team Oduspor!

4-4-2 is the way im going to go this season!

Season 2012/2013 September Update!

september.jpg

The League kicked off great the first month, i dominated all the game, even the ones i loss. The reason for the losses are that my main goalkeeper was injured for the first 4 games. But now that he is back im sure it will go even better rest of the season

Current Standing

ligan-1.jpg

Transfers

inwith.jpg

Bye bye players had no way in keeping you guys seeing how I couldnt afford your wages for a new contract! In with 3 players that havent got the chance yet, we will see how they will do!

Season 2012/2013 October Update!

4games2wins.jpg

October the month without a win! 4 games and 2 points.... :/ thats really really bad! Specially for me hoping to get promoted! Back to 10th place once again!

Current Standing

kirklarelispor.jpg

Injuries have hit me bad, got 5 of my starters injured this month! :/ not a good sign at all!

a tip here: just play 4-2-4. I flied through the Turkish lower divisions with that and the first two years in the top level, i finished 5th. The third, i finished at the top, only to come in second at the playoffs. But still, 4-2-4. Best defence is a good offense. Play the Fatih Terim game ;)

edit: oops, you got fired. Sorry. Well, it works magic, so just in case you play there in the future.. :)

tenhultsif_31621369.gif

Season 2013 New Team/Preseason update

nyttlag.jpg

I went to the Swedish Second Divsion West Gotaland(Västra Götaland) Atleast I speak the Swedish Language seeing how my second nationality is Swedish so it might be easier this time around! But anyway it feels like a step down, Kirklarelispor where a proffesional team, this is a semi-proffesinal team

Pre Season

Did not go so great, no comments on that the pciture shows the reality! Anyway its a new team, need to get to know the boys to be able to use them at their max potential

nyttlag1.jpg

My Main squad and lineup

nyttlag2.jpg

It may depend on the region you're playing, all out attack seems to do wonders with amateurish players in Turkey, im breaking goal records etc. Hope it works there too.

PS: Don't be afraid to use a passing game, at lower leagues, since your competition isn't so good either, short passing/possession game can really work. Though i had to go to a much more direct approach when i got to the top division.

As far as i've read on these forums, scandinavian leagues are pretty tough, so good luck :)

tenhultsif_31621369.gif

Season 2013 Final Update

Seeing how it started so bad i didnt bother making a monthly update because i was pissed of how bad it was going. My mission was not to get relegated but after the first game and the first win i thought i could win it all. WRONG! I almost got relegated, but i was lucky enough to pull of a win in my last home game against Kållered SK. That gave me a 9th place in the League!

tenhult.jpg

Seeing my squad you can see that no one played good! Everyone got an avg rating under 7.

tenhult1.jpg

The intressting thing about all the games i had. Is that i won against Assyriska that got promtoed, and also drew against them in the second game our teams had! That was my proudest moments of coaching Tenhults IF

Tenhult2.jpg

Good great escape, hope you can avoud such nerves next time.

I know right! Lets hope for a much better season this time around! We all know everything is possible in football! :)

Hard challenge you've taken up! GL in your quest to nail the AC job. Good chance to become a multi-linguist in the mean time :D

The hard part is in the beginning untill i can make a name for myself, after that it will most likley be much easier to get good jobs, win some titeln then get the job at Milan.

tenhultsif_31621369.gif

Season 2014 Preseason update

tenhult-1.jpg

Signed a new contract with the team for 1 year, But i dont want to risk to lose my job so i told the board im having the same goal as last year.

Pre Season

Went awesome this year! Seriously, I have a feeling this season will be it! Finally i will make it and get promoted! Just look at those scores

Pre-season.jpg

Transfers

transfers-2.jpg

Now the picture dosent say much so let me explain

Thomas Quoring, CM, 30, Danish

Emir Halilovic, DC, 19, Swedish

Fredik Melander, DR, 23, Swedish

Mario Delic, DC, 25, Swedish

Fahrudin Dedic, Striker, 19, Swedish/Bosnian

James Bass, Striker, 25, Swedish

Jonas Bergman, 33, All around midfielder, Swedish

Theodor Remman, 24, DC, Norwiegan

Ken Sema, 20, All around midfielder, Swedish

Robin Johansson, 20, DR, Swedish

Markus Lindberg Baptise, 20, DC, Swedish

3 Game updates! Going to make an update after every 3 games from now on.

Week 1, Tvååkers IF 0 - 2 Tenhults IF

First game of the season, an important one for me and the new transfers, both teams played really well but out center back Emil Cajfedlt headed in 2 goals and gave Tenhulf IF 3 points!

Week 2, Tenhults IF 3 - 1 IK Tord

IK tord took the lead in the 5th minute, but the new guy James Bass showed who the boss is by scoring 2 goals in 8 minutes! But that wasnt the end of the James Bass show, he also made a perfect assist to Albin Carlsson who scored the third goal for Tenhults IF

Week 3, Ryssby IF 1 - 0 Tenhults IF

This was a game that really went on my nerves! We were the better team, we dominated, but they made a lucky goal in the 12th minute. After that we got a penalty that their goalkeeper saved.... But thats not the end of the story. Rysseby got 2 red cards in the second half but we still couldnt score a single goal to get one point out of this game. Im really dissapointed in the boys for not being able to get a point against Ryssby IF

Week 4-6 Update

Week 4, Tenhults IF 1 - 0 Lindome GIF

Boring game, but scored in the 90th minute of the game so i got the 3 important points!

Week 5, Kållered SK 1 - 2 Tenhults IF

I was winning this game 1-0 then i accendlty gave away a penalty to the other team and they scored and it was 1-1, then i got in a last minute goal once again and 3 points to Gryffindor! (lol potter joke)

Week 6, Tenhults IF 0 - 0 Norrby IF

This was an important game seeing how Norrby is third in the league and im second. The luck was not on my side tonight, the young Tenhults boy had to play with 10 men after the right back got a red card in the 30th minute. But we were able to hold the game and get 1 point out of this and that is what is important!

tenhultsif_31621369.gif

Season 2014 Final Update

The league started of to good to be true! I had win after win and only one really unlucky loss! But after that the truth came down in our faces! We are still not good enough to get promoted! But we have improved compared to last year! Hopefully next year (If i stay we will win it all!)

tenhult2-1.jpg

As you can see the fixtures this year that we scored 6 more goals than last year! The 25 year old James Bass and the central defender Cajfledt are the reason for this!

tenhult-2.jpg

Once again i was able to defeat the one that got promoted! Hopefully next year it will be me

tenhult3.jpg

Yes i just signed for one more year and the fans and the chairmen are really happy that im staying.

Cajfeldt won defender of the year in the Second Division WG award, sadly he will leave us becase he woudltny sign a new contract with the team so he is joining Norrby IF next season! :)

World Cup Seeing how the world cup was played a few months ago i thought maybe someone would want to know what happend, Well France won it all, 2 goals by benzema in the final vs Chile!

tenhultsif_31621369.gif

Season 2015

tophalf-1.jpg

The new season is here, its about to start. There isnt much to say. Pre season went up and down. Didnt really have any transfer money this season and half my team left because of my bad budget.... yeaaah

The only upside is this one Regen i got in! I think he will be able to score alot of goals for us!

gomez.jpg

Transfers

Seeing how 20 Players left my team because of my bad economy. I had to atleast buy in something to replace them

So in comes Erik Eriksson 18 year old AML/ST and also Erik Borg Lejion a new CM

Archived