Andorran Glory - Featuring Jesus

cpfc543

February

The transfer window closed this month and I can confirm we lost none of our players. We had three cup games this month and a tough league game in between.

Santa Colomo B vs Penya Encarnada (1st Round)

An away game against an excellent team meant that a more defensive philosophy was needed. However we dominated the game and won dramatically 3-0. Sadly later on in the game Carrasco got a red card so we had to finish the game with 10 players. Overall a great confidence boost and a superb display by the team. Into the second round of the Andorran Cup :)

Penya Encarnada vs Jenlai

Earlier in the season when we played away to Jenlai we beat them so I expected a comfortable win infront of my own supporters, and that is exactly what I got. A good 2-0 win including YP02 getting a goal and YP05 getting the man of the match. Sadly YP04 got an injury during the game but it was only short term, luckily.

Andorran Cup 2nd Round Draw - I was drawn against Principat (A).

Penya Encarnada vs Principat (2nd Round)

We welcomed back Villalgordo for this 2nd round match against Principat's best team (not the B team). It was a dull, boring but very close match that ended 0-0 after normal time, somehow. Principat missed two penalties during the match and should have won 2-0. It took till the 116th minute until the deadlock was broken by my best player Ricardo Ferreira. 1-0 was the final score and I felt we had deserved it. Principat missed chances in normal time to win and payed the price. Sadly we got two long term injuries including my CM meaning YP06 should be starting many more games.

Andorran Cup Quarter Finals Draw - I was drawn against Atletic d'Escaldes

Penya Encarnada vs Atletic d'Escaldes (Quarter Finals Leg 1)

Going into this game I was confident that I could beat them easily and I did just that. A 4-1 win with YP02 scoring twice and Villalgordo scoring twice meant an easy win and what should be progression to the semi finals, assuming we don't lose by a large number of goals.

Finances

Very little change.

U19s

Overall it was a OK month for the U19s team - 1 win 1 loss.

Awards/Records

Quick Goal - Villalgordo's 25 second goal is an Andorran Cup record :)

Overall

An amazing month with 4 wins and great performances. I felt the team finally worked as one and passed the ball much better than in previous months. Hopefully with new talents being introduced next month, it will only get better.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Youth Candidates

The time has come to see who has come through our rubbish junior coaching and hopefully be greeted with good players. Which we were. Our two weakest points in the team were the strikers and the attacking left midfielder. An amazing striker named Remy Bauduin was rated at 4.5 stars, phenomenal for a 14 year old - or it shows how bad our strikers are. I'm looking forward to playing these players in the future, perhaps even a few times from the bench this season! I signed 4 players for the first team and 10 players for the youth team. Some of them may go into the first team next season however.

Payna Encarnada announce new youth players

The Youth Candidates squad

Signed youth players

YP07 - Really good player but needs to be trained technically

YP08 - Will also go on a technical training scheme

YP09 - Some poor attributes, will need to train him hard if he wants to feature for the team in the future

YP10 - Also needs technical training

Overall it was a good batch of players but technically they are lacking. A good technical training scheme should help them improve there weaknesses.

Question: In terms of technical training, how good is this training schedule? If you have any suggestions please tell me :thup:

March

The month of March consisted of Penya playing in the second leg of the Andorran Cup, facing difficult opposition in two league games, and most importantly seeing who has the youth candidates are this year.

Atletic d'Escaldes vs Penya Encarnada

If it wasn't for the 4-1 win in the first leg, I would have been nervous. We played well once again and secured progression through to the semi finals of the Andorran Cup thanks to a 1-1 draw against Atletic d'Escaldes. Bring on the semi finals!

Andorran Cup Semi Final draw - We were drawn against Encamp or Jenlai. Encamp won the game so we will be facing them.

Penya Encarnada vs Santa Coloma B

We were dominated by Santa Coloma B and deserved to lose 3-1. We started off well with Revilla scoring early on. However we couldn't hold on and two 60 ish minute goals and a late penalties lost it for us.

FS Massana vs Penya Encarnada

A tough game against the league leaders was to follow our 3-1 loss to Santa Coloma B. We started off strongly with two penalties converted by the ever improving YP02. FS Massana then got a goal back and I began to get worried. However in the 69th minute we scored once again and the game was won for Penya. A fully deserved victory against a tough opposition.

Finances

Very little change.

U19s

A poor month from the U19s - 2 losses.

Awards/Records

No awards or records this month.

Overall

A good month which left us in 5th position with a game in hand over FC Rangers. The cup quarter final win was excellent and fully deserved but sadly we couldn't beat Santa Coloma B to make it a winning month.

April

The final month of league games was upon us. In this month we had a whopping 4 league games to play all against tough opposition, as usual. The first game was at home but the other 3 were all away. A good 8 points was a minimum for this month.

Penya Encarnada vs Atletic d'Escaldes

We lined up with the same team that beat FS Massana in the last game. We played well and hit the woodwork twice in an enthralling game which finished 2-0 to us. A great win which meant that we had won our game in hand pushing us up into 4th position.

Extremenya vs Penya Encarnada

A game against a team with poor form was what we needed - 3 points was a must. Once again we hit the woodwork twice but came out the game with a 2-2 draw with Villalgordo scoring both goals. 4 points so far, 2 games to go.

Lusitans B vs Penya Encarnada

So far in the past two seasons with Penya we had beaten Lusitans more than any other team which meant that 3 points was a must, which is what we got. A superb 3-1 win with a goal early on from YP06 followed by two more excellent goals from Vincente and Ferreira meant we were 3 up. A missed penalty by YP02 thankfully didn't matter and despite Lusitans B going down to 9 men, they still got a last minute consolation goal.

Pricipat B vs Penya Encarnada

The final game of this month and this season was against bottom of the table Principat B. Earlier in the season I had beaten their A team 1-0 aet in the Andorran Cup second round which meant that once again 3 points was a must. A 4-1 score at full time meant that we got the 3 points. Pilan, who had been out for the past two months, came back in dramatic fashion and scored a goal for us. A great win to round of a great season.

Finances

£15 profit! Get in!

U19s

A better month from the U19s with 2 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss.

Awards/Records

Midfielder of the month - Ricardo Ferreira won the award and fully deserved it, easily my best player at the club

Striker of the month - Vincente won the award and also deserved it

Manager of the month - I won the award with a 75% win ratio for the month

Overall

A spectacular month which ended in us getting 10/12 points. Although we couldn't catch second place we ended the season in 3rd place with 3 more points than last year. We have improved and hopefully continue to improve next season.

FINAL LEAGUE TABLE

May

The month of the Andorran Cup semi finals was upon us. I was hoping for a win in the semi final but to be honest with you, I wasn't that optimistic.

Encamp vs Penya Encarnada (Semi Final Leg 1)

We lined up with the strongest team possible hoping to cause an upset away from home against a strong team. We played excellently all match and could have won 3, 4 or maybe even 5 nil but it ended up 3-2 to us, thanks to Encamp scoring two late, late goals. I would have taken a 3-2 win at the start of the match so I was happy with the game.

Penya Encarnada vs Encamp (Semi Final Leg 2)

Due to the closeness of the two legs I couldn't field my strongest team. However despite playing poorly throughout the game and being dominated by Encamp, we got a 0-0 bore draw which meant we got through to the final of the Andorran Cup thanks to a 3-2 aggregate score!

Penya to play U.E. Santa Coloma in final

Finances

A small loss

U19s

A strange month with all four games ending in draws.

Awards/Records

Midfielder of the Year - Ricardo Ferreira once again won it for the second time in a row, and Villalgordo got second place.

Overall

A spectacular month which ended in us getting 10/12 points. Although we couldn't catch second place we ended the season in 3rd place with 3 more points than last year. We have improved and hopefully continue to improve next season.

Andorran Cup Final

Penya Encarnada vs U.E. Santa Coloma

I knew for a fact before this game that it would end in loss. The difference in quality between Penya and Santa Coloma's A team is way too much for even an upset to occur. We got dominated throughout the match with their player Josep Vall scoring a hattrick. The final score was 3-1 which wasn't actually as bad as I thought it could have been. A strong performance this year in the cup which has given me confidence for next year.

Formations

Match Ratings

Stats

Fans Opinion - For some reason my fans thought we could win the Andorran Cup, despite being in the second division and playing against a superior team.

Season Summary 12/13

Andorran Second Division

A 3rd place finish means that we will spend another year in the Andorran Second Division. FS Massana ended up winning the title and being promoted and Atletic d'Escaldes won the play-off final against Encamp to also get promoted.

Results - Here are the results from this season.

U19s League Table - Not the best season for the U19s sadly.

Transfers - No-one left this season surprisingly, however in the next transfer window I will be releasing players.

Board Confidence - I'm untouchable which is excellent.

Finances - In the profit but the board are not giving me any more cash injections.

Squad

Currently I have got a fairly large squad but I can only let go of a player if a club approaches them so for now I will have to get over it. My key players were Ferreira (who played brilliantly throughout), Villalgordo (who got some vital goals when needed), Victor Gomez (YP02) and Manuel Pilan (who played well in CM).

Tactics

Throughout the season I used the 4-1-1-3-1 because I felt for the situation it would work. It continued to work well and I found when I took out the DM and put in another striker, the team fell apart. Surprisingly the counter philosophy is also much better than the other philosophies so I will be sticking with it next season.

Youth Prospects

YP01 - Will be released in the next transfer window.

YP02 - One of my key players, scored loads of penalties for us.

YP03 - On the bench all season but not good enough to challenge for the first eleven yet.

YP04 - He played many games this season and was solid in defence. Next year should be even better for him.

YP05 - Superb in DL and got himself a man of the match award this season.

YP06 - Replaced Pilan in the CM role for the second half of the season. Ability wise he is better than Pilan so I will be playing him much more often next season.

YP07 - Played him once and was not that good, but one performance at the age of 14 cannot be judged.

YP08 - I have not played him yet.

YP09 - I have not played him yet.

YP10 - I have not played him yet.

Andorran Cup

Played well throughout but got lucky with the draws. Deserved to be in the final but never really showed much ability whilst there. Hopefully next season we can put in another good effort and show why we are a good team. U.E. Santa Coloma won the Andorran Cup this season.

Andorran First Division

Santa Colomo won the title and got ECC qualification whilst Sant Julia came second and got EC qualification. Encamp and Casa Benfica will both be returning to the second division next season to face Penya and other second division teams.

English Premier League - Chelsea won the title, Manure second and Arsenal third.

Fa Cup - Manure beat Chelsea at Wembley in the FA Cup final.

Serie A - AC Milan won the title, Inter second and Juventus third.

Liga BBVA - Real Madrid won the title, Barcelona second and Athletico Madrid third.

Ligue 1 - OM won the title, Lyon came second and PSG came third.

German First Division - FC Bayern won the title, Schalke second and Leverkusen third.

Hopefully your new stock of YPs will be able to pull you through and get you promoted! Looking forward to next season :)

Thanks. The youth prospects look like decent players but due to their age I'm slowly introducing them one at a time.

September

September is the month that the season began and I was hoping from the single game in the month that I would get all 3 points because the team I was facing was the usually rubbish Lusitans B.

Lusitans B vs Penya Encarnada

This should have been an easy game as Lusitans B have been in the last two seasons the easiest team to beat, winning all four games against them. I decided as it should have been an easy game, I might as well put loads of YPs into the first eleven. We won 4-1 with YP07 and YP09 on the scoresheet. A great win for such a young team!

Finances

Very little change.

U19s

Mixed results including a loss and an amazing 4-0 win.

Other News

I signed my first member of staff, Gerard Autet, as a youth coach. Hopefully my players will improve quicker thanks to this signing.

Overall

A superb month due to an 100% win record! My youth coach looks great and I hope this means he will get my younger player's attributes up quicker!

October

October consisted of 3 matches against strong opposition. My aim was to get 7 points from these three games. To do so we would need two good wins and a draw, at a minimum.

Penya Encarnada vs Casa Benfica

Our first game was against recently relegated Casa Benfica. I swapped a few players around who were either injured or did not play well in the last match. We won the match dominantly 4-0 with 3 YPs on the scoresheet! It was a great game and an excellent performance which gives me the confidence that this year is our year!

Penya Encarnada vs Santa Coloma B

At the start of this game Santa Coloma B was in 2nd place and hot on our heels. This was always going to be a tough game as every season so far SCB have been up there with Penya and time after time we have lost or drawn to them. They started off extremely well with a goal after just 4 minutes, but an instant reply by Penya followed by 2 further goals gave us a 3-1 lead at half time. We ended up winning the game 4-2 with Martinez (YP09) getting two more goals and quickly becoming our best player at the club.

Jenlai vs Penya Encarnada

My third and final game of the month was against Jenlai, who used to be my bogey team, but I think I have got over than now. A solid 2-0 win for Penya meant this month had been a winning month, 3 games played, 3 games won!

Finances

Very little change.

U19s

Strange... three 0-0 bore draws in a row...

Best Players

YP06 - Bossing the midfield well

YP07 - Has scored loads of goals already this season, looks like a quality player

YP09 - Has also scored loads of goals this season

Awards

Player of the month - Really good start this season from him

Goalkeeper of the month - Solid in goal

Defender of the month - An excellent 7.17 match rating for the month

Overall

A superb month due to an 100% win record! Each game we played well and won comfortably which means from now on I will be playing a lot of YPs simply because they are so much better than the older players. Hopefully this will not backfire.

LEAGUE TABLE

November

This month I was aiming to get 7 points from a possible 9. This would mean at least 2 wins and a draw, however 3 wins would obviously be welcomed.

Penya Encarnada vs Principat B

We started off the month against Principat B, who are usually rubbish. We played superbly through out and deserved to win by a bigger margin that 3-2 but a win is a win and the 3 points were gained. Our winning streak continues!

Encamp vs Penya Encarnada

Encamp at the time were just below us in 2nd place. We needed to get a win or draw to make sure the title race was still on, even if it still early in the season. We won thanks to an 87th minute winner and them missing a penalty. A deserved win against a top, top team.

Engordany vs Penya Encarnada

We went into this game will maximum points in the league knowing that a win would make it another winning month, however it was not to be. Thanks to a late equalizer in the 89th minute we got a point to help maintain our unbeaten form of late.

Finances

Very little change (+£7)

U19s

A poor month for the U19s

Best Players

Carmelo Duco - superb in goal as usual

YP09 - scored another two goals this month

Awards/Records

Consecutive win record - Penya won 6 games in a row!

Unbeaten - 12 games unbeaten is a new 2nd Division record!

Goalkeeper of the month - Duco wins it for the second time in a row!

Other News

Biel Villalonga (YP05) is our first YP to have a long term injury - 2 to 3 months

Andorra manager resigns

Andorra appoint Perianes as manager

Overall

Although we did not win all our matches, it was still an excellent unbeaten month which leaves us top of the table. Long may this form continue!

LEAGUE TABLE

Got your aim of 7 points.

Yep :)

Other News

I won't be posting many updates for the next week or so because I will be revising for a maths exam in a fortnight. However I should be able to put out at least one a day, hopefully. :thup:

December

The aim of December was to get another 7 points. This would ensure that we would be top of the table at the end of the year. To get the aim of 7 points we would need 2 wins and 1 draw, and continue our unbeaten run this season.

Penya Encarnada vs Lusitans B

We dominated the game from start to finish and were unlucky to get just a 1-0 winning score. YP10 got on the scoresheet in the 50th minute to ensure the full 3 points.

Penya Encarnada vs Extremenya

A close games with a couple of short terms injuries ended in us winning 2-1. YP04, Penya's DC, got on the scoresheet in the 66th minute, and YP09 got the winning goal from the penalty spot in the 76th minute. Another good, solid win and another 3 points.

Penya Encarnada vs FC Rangers

We played well in the first half and got a deserved goal from YP02, possibly our best player at the club, but we were dominated in the second and didn't have a single shot. Luckily most of FC Ranger's shots were from long range as our 5 man defence seemed impossible to break through.

Finances

A good proft (+£3260)

U19s

A bad, bad month for the U19s

Best Players

Carmelo Duco - superb in goal as usual

Awards/Records

Goalkeeper of the month - Duco wins it for the third time in a row!

Striker of the month - YP09 played well up front as usual

Other News

Juan Carlos Boix (YP06) is our second YP to have a long term injury - 5 to 6 months :(

Overall

An amazing month to round of an excellent year. 3 wins is what we needed to confirm that not getting promoted is nearly impossible. Another 4 months of games and we could be named the winner of the 2nd Division! :)

LEAGUE TABLE

January

The aim of January was to get all 3 points in the only league game of the month whilst also keeping all my players. Recently our players have had very little interest from other clubs but this transfer window I knew that we would get at least a few approaches, due to the fact we were sitting top of the table.

Casa Benfica vs Penya Encarnada

We dominated the game from start to finish and were unlucky to get just a 1-0 winning score. YP07 got on the scoresheet in the 50th minute to ensure the full 3 points.

Finances

A bad loss (-4k)

U19s

A mixed month for the U19s

Best Players

YP10 - got the winning goal in the only game

Awards/Records

No awards or records due to the lack of games

Other News

Duco was offered a contract from Inter d'Escaldes, but rejected it!

YP02 was offered a contract from Atletic d'Escaldes, and sadly he accepted it.

Overall

A solid month results wise but a poor month due to YP02 leaving the club. He was a great player who in the previous month I had described as the best player at the club. Hopefully Atletic will play him often and he will reach his potential quickly.

LEAGUE TABLE

February

February greeted us with a whopping 6 games, which is unusual for Andorran football. We played 3 Andorran Cup games, and 3 league games. This meant that we could get progression to the semi finals of the Andorran Cup and all 9 points, if everything went to plan!

Penya Encarnada vs Jenlai

Me vs my bogey team was always going to be difficult and so it was. A 1-1 draw was the fair result as both teams could barely get through each other's defence. Although it wasn't the result I wanted, a point is good enough.

Penya Encarnada vs Casa Benfica (Andorran Cup 1st round)

Recently relegated Casa Benfica was a tough test for the first round of the Andorran Cup. We were out played throughout the game but held onto a 2-2 draw after extra time. We scored 4 penalties to confirm progression to the second round.

Santa Coloma B vs Penya Encarnada

SCB have always been a tough side to beat and we rarely get an easy win. This game ended in a 1-1 draw thanks to a converted penalty by YP09. We could have won, perhaps we should have won, but I will take the point and move on.

Lusitans B vs Penya Encarnada (Andorran Cup 2nd round)

Recently our form against Lusitans B was getting worse. We had won many of our previous games, but none were easy. This game ended 1-1 after extra time and as with the first round, it went to penalties. Once again 4 converted penalties were enough to get the win and progression to the quarter finals.

Engordany vs Penya Encarnada (Andorran Cup Quarter Finals Leg 1)

We played rubbish, we got a deserved loss and were lucky it wasn't 3-1 because they missed a penalty. YP04 once again made a mistake, this time a sending off, which only worsened our problems.

Penya Encarnada vs Engordany

Next was a league game against Engordany which we played even worse and lost 2-0. We just couldn't break down their defence, which meant we were out played for the majority of the match. Our first loss in the league :(

Finances

A good profit (+2.5k)

U19s

Just one game, a 4-0 loss!

Best Player

YP09 - Played well in all 6 matches, and saved us way to many times from embarrassment!

Awards/Records

Winless record! Woooo! ;)

Other News

Not much news, just a few more injuries in our squad.

Overall

A rubbish month full of draws and losses. Although I'm not bothered about the Andorran Cup loss, I am angered that we lost 2-0 to Engordany in the league match! Looking for improvement or FC Rangers could catch us up!

Youth Candidates

The time has come to see who has come through our rubbish junior coaching and hopefully be greeted with decent players who can hopefully be playing first team football in the next few years. This year we were given two excellent players and 8 players who were signed for the youth team. YP13 is a DC who has a 4 star rating despite having poor attributes. YP14 is a DM/CM who has a 3 1/2 star rating, and also has poor attributes.

Payna Encarnada announce new youth players

The Youth Candidates squad

Signed youth players

YP13 - His defensive attributes are good enough, although his more attacking attributes are very poor. Although this is alright for a defender, I would like to improve them slightly.

YP14 - He also has some very poor attributes technically and mentally, but he does also have some decent attributes.

Overall it was a good batch of players this year. The two new YPs aren't the best, however what I did get this year is lots of players that have the possibility of being promoted from the youth team to the senior team and become decent players.

March

Just two games this month, the first being the second leg of the Andorran Cup Quarter Final, and the other being a league game against Extremenya. The aim was to get a win in the league, and to avoid embarrassment in the QF.

Penya Encarnada vs Engordany (Andorran Cup Quarter Finals Leg 2)

Finally a win... but then a loss thanks to the penalty shootout. A 2-1 win meant that the scores were level on aggregate. I went into the penalty shootout with confidence, but sadly we couldn't win it, so much for "third time lucky"!

Extremenya vs Penya Encarnada

We needed a solid win and that is what we got... just! We started badly, conceding two goals within 21 minutes. However we hit back in amazing style. 4 consecutive goals meant a 4-2 win and all 3 points in the bag. At times I felt we were going to get another draw, but two late goals won it for us. YP09 played fantastic once again with 2 of the goals.

Finances

An annoying loss (-1.88k)

Best Players

YP07 - Came back from injury and dramatically got us the winning goal (vs Extremenya) and played superbly throughout.

YP09 - He can't stop scoring, unlucky not to win striker of the month.

Awards/Records

No awards or records

Other News

As seen in my previous post, we got an increase in the junior coaching budget, which should mean we get better players from the Youth Candidates team next year.

Overall

A good month which was needed as our confidence was at an all time low. We have 3 more league games to go and we need to win them. Promotion is the aim now, can I make it happen?

April

This month was about securing automatic promotion to the first division. I had 3 games this month and I needed to get at least 6 points from them, or else I may not get promotion!

Principat B vs Penya Encarnada

This was one of those games where FM was trying to frustrate you as much as they could. It was the classic 3 shots 3 goals for Principat B but luckily I got 4, thankfully scoring in the 91st minute to get all 3 points. I could have gone horribly wrong!

Penya Encarnada vs Encamp

A fairly equal game where the result could have gone either way. A 1-1 draw was the final result and the single point was fully deserved. We now needed FC Rangers to either draw or lose to Lusitans B...

After a 0-0 draw between FC Rangers and Lusitans B, we were crowned the winner of the Second Division. It was a great feeling, our confidence was sky high. The fans thanked Jesus, whilst the board were delighted.

FC Rangers vs Penya Encarnada

Thankfully this game between 1st and 2nd didn't matter. Although if it did, we would have found ourselves in utter shock as we lost 2-0 in an equal match.

Finances

A nice profit (+1.41k)

Best Players

YP07 - A great month for YP07, showing why he is the best player at our club at the moment.

Awards/Records

Striker of the month - YP07 scored twice in 3 appearances to win the award

Overall

Promotion! Promotion! Promotion! Finally after 3 seasons we have got what we deserved with just youth prospects. The future looks great, hopefully in another 3 seasons we will find ourselves winning the Division 1!

FINAL LEAGUE TABLE

Season Summary 13/14

Andorran Second Division

A 1st place finish in the league meant that we will be playing in the First Division next season. It has taken a while but hopefully it will be worth it. FC Rangers came second and won the play off, meaning they were promoted with us into the First Division.

Results - Here are the results from this season.

U19s League Table - A really bad month for the U19s for some reason.

Transfers - I released 7 players to reduce the squad size, but sadly YP02 left the club due to having an amateur contract.

Board Confidence - Delighted with the way I'm leading the team.

Finances - Lost loads in May for some reason.

Squad

The squad keeps getting better and better every year, and this year is no different. This years best players were Remy Bauduin (YP07), Carmelo Duco, and Pepe Martinez (YP09). Each played their part in the promotion winning season.

Tactics

This season I could not decide what formation to choose. I started the season with 4-1-1-3-1 which proved good but not amazing. I then went a few games with 5 at the back, which I found was useful defensively but the lack of goals made me drop that formation. At the end of the season I used the 4-1-1-2-2 formation. Although our results weren't as good, I felt we played better with this formation. Currently I'm not sure which formation to use for next season, it all depends on how the first few games go I suppose.

Youth Prospects

YP01 - Has been removed from the database after spending a season on free transfer.

YP02 - Left for Atletic d'Escaldes and has only played 5 games so far. Atletic were relegated and he will now be playing in the Second Division. The sad fact is that I would be playing him in the First Division had he stayed.

YP03 - Didn't play him due to Duco playing excellently this season.

YP04 - Generally he is a good defender, but scores way to many own goals.

YP05 - Very injury prone so only played 12 games this season. When he does play he is one of the best in the team.

YP06 - Injured for most of the season so only played 10 games. However a high 7.22 average rating, and 2 goals in those games was great.

YP07 - A great end to the season meant that he scored 7 times in 16 games, with an average rating of 7.13. One for the future for certain.

YP08 - Although he is a great player, he is unlucky Ferreira plays in the same position as him. Played 5 games with an average rating of 6.32, not good.

YP09 - My player of the season with 13 goals in 20 appearances. Looking forward to seeing him play next year.

YP10 - The best CM at the club which meant he played 17 games this season with 2 goals scored.

YP11 - Sadly he has two DMs who can play better than him which meant he played very few games last season. He will be released in the next transfer window.

YP12 - Played all season as the DC and was simply a rock. He didn't let me down once, very pleased.

YP13 - According to my assistant he is the best DC at the club. I will begin playing him mid way through the next season, as he is only 14.

YP14 - He has quality, but not as much as YP10.

Andorran Cup

We got to the Quarter Finals this season thanks to penalty shootouts. We won the first two penalty shootouts to get to the quarters but when it really counted we failed! Hopefully next season we can get to the semis.

Andorran First Division

Sant Julia won the title and got ECC qualification whilst Santa Coloma came second and got EC qualification. U.E. Santa Coloma and Principat both also got an EC place, for some reason. Atletic d'Escaldes and Inter d'Escaldes will both be playing in the Second Division due to finishing in 7th and 8th place.

English Premier League - Man Utd won the title, Arsenal second and Liverpool third.

Fa Cup - Arenal beat Man Utd at Wembley in the FA Cup final.

Serie A - AC Milan won the title, Inter second and Juventus third.

Liga BBVA - Barcelona won the title, Real Madrid second and Athletico Madrid third.

Ligue 1 - PSG won the title, Lyon came second and OM came third.

German First Division - FC Bayern won the title, Schalke second and Leverkusen third.

Phew! Took ages to write up this season summary, hope you enjoy reading it!

Archived