HELP: Creating Argentinian Lower Division Promotion/Relegation Issue

bacorales

I´m having a big problem that I can´t solve right now. I´ve tryied everything before asking for your help, but the problem is annoying me.

Our researchers modified the lower divisions to be activated, but due this is very recent and we are lack of experience doing this (i´m in contact with them), there are some little mistakes. First we had a problem with dates: at the end of the season, the new season´s fixtures never draw. I fixed that last week.

Now the problem is a little more complex. To introduce, the argentinian divisions structure is something like this:

1. First Division

2. Second Division

3. Third Division - has subdivision, the buenos aires area teams and the other provinces teams - "Primera B Metropolitana" and "Torneo Argentino A"

4. Fourth Division - the same thing, 2 subdivisions - "Primera C Metropolitana" and "Torneo Argentino B"

5. Fifth Division - same thing - "Primera D Metropolitana" and "Toreno del Interior"

The promotion/relegations are: From "Primera D Metropolitana" should promote to "Primera C Metropolitana" and from here to "Primera B Metropolitana"; and teams from "Torneo del Interior" --> "Torneo Argentino B" --> "Torneo Argentino A" // And after this, promotions from "Primera B Metropolitana" and "Torneo Argentino A" is unified into Second Division.

The main problem is, for example, that teams from "Primera D Metropolitana" promote to "Torneo Argentino B", and that´s wrong. Some promotions are mixed up. I already complete all team´s "Regional Division" to specify each team region/division, but this didn´t solve the problem.

And, apart from that, the option "Division for promoted teams" is unaccesible (is a grey blank space and button is deactivated to choose), so I can´t modify that (in last year´s FM2011 the option was accesible and we didn´t have this problem). The other option "Division for relegated teams" is active and I don´t have problems with that.

This is the only (and important) issue that is preventing us to finish the argentinian lower division (and the official one). Is there any solution/advice that you guys can give us?

Thanks in advance, and if you need some images/.dbc archive I´ll send it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived