ChrissyS

Game crashes every time

53 posts in this topic

[quote name='ChrissyS']I sent you an email yesterday. Pleaser check your spam filter etc. if you haven't seen it yet. Hope to hear from you.[/QUOTE]

Hi - thanks for the email I've passed it down the line to someone who will hopefully be able to help you (I'm a developer and don't get involved in business stuff); they'll undoubtably request the store invoice/receipt information you offered previously in due course.

I am having the same problem that I get to see the game for 2 seconds then it crashes every time. Help me please…

[quote name='marieweaver132']I am having the same problem that I get to see the game for 2 seconds then it crashes every time. Help me please…[/QUOTE]

Firstly, could you try fully rebooting your device (hold down power button, swipe to power off, and then restart it)?

[quote name='marieweaver132']I am having the same problem that I get to see the game for 2 seconds then it crashes every time. Help me please…[/QUOTE]

Can you let us know how much space is left on your device - when an application is run it requires the space to unzip itself prior to running, for FMH that is around 350Mb minimum (plus another 100Mb working space recommended) ... now some of this will be 'pre-reserved' by the OS (ie. not shown as free space); but I expect at least some will be required to be vacant.