The million dollar question....

Just seen some lad ask it and get stopped in his tracked , pointless etc but it really is not.

What is the most effective tactic in your opinion?

some people do just want 1 tactic and they dont have time to scour through 481 threads. I too want the most effective tactic but darent ask as thread will be closed.

100% believe its a fair questions forpeople rushing for that one tactic to give them an edge

anticipate thread clsed as i have read the rules cleon but firmly believe people should be free to ask and get some direction

bye bye thread..........

There is no one tactic - tactics are a small portion of your overall success. Different tactics work for different types of player, for different teams, different management styles. That is why these threads get closed, as there is no answer, and asking the question demonstrates a lack on understanding of how the game works.

Finally saying that you don't have time to read threads, just tells us that you're lazy and probably couldn't affect a tactic properly anyway.

I disagree - there are many players out there that just want one tactic - they enjoy more the buying/selling players and cultivating a team and want a plug and play - many managers in real life don't take training and just use a basic one tactic setup - some FM players want this as well.

There are many tactics out there for FM - some good...some excellent - it's hard to define the best tactic around - but Brobs' latest V2 one seems to have it all in terms of plug and play - Hough's Roll Back the Year's a close second. People can't really say that there are differences in 'winning' tactics as there are some that are simply better than others and work across the whole game with any team at any level. I've trialled Brobs' V2 with a few saves and it has worked wonders at every level - there hasn't been one dodgy run with any team with this tactic.

Don't think it's that wrong for someone to ask this - tactics for some are just something that they want to get downloaded and play the game with - doesn't mean they aren't into the game as much as other people.

I didn't say people didn't want a plug and play tactics, I also did-not say there aren't plug and play tactics......you haven't actually read my post, you've simply taken an implied meaning as you want to find it.

The reason it's wrong to ask is because there are hundred upon hundreds of thread answering the question in great detail already!

-

Also there are no examples of managers sticking to one tactic, it doesn't happen in RL. This has been discussed in great depth many many times before, use the search function.

-

Also the argument that some people don't want to deal with tactics and training, etc...and just want to do transfers is a ridiculous argument. You're essentially asking for a different game. It's like playing Battlefield but wanting a game where you don't have to use a gun and shoot people. Well then, that's a different game.

Just seen some lad ask it and get stopped in his tracked , pointless etc but it really is not.

What is the most effective tactic in your opinion?

some people do just want 1 tactic and they dont have time to scour through 481 threads. I too want the most effective tactic but darent ask as thread will be closed.

100% believe its a fair questions forpeople rushing for that one tactic to give them an edge

anticipate thread clsed as i have read the rules cleon but firmly believe people should be free to ask and get some direction

Fair play mate - I'm with you!

There is no most effective tactic or a best tactic. However there is a tactic that suits a certain team and it's type of players. You should be asking what will be effective for you and not what's working for someone else. That's why thread's like this are pointless. There are thousands of tactics on this forum for people to look through the threads and judge if they think it will work for them. If people want just 1 tactic then fair enough, there are thread's already available for people to post in asking for a tactic (the sticky at top of the forum) plus there are the individual threads users have created discussing their tactics.

People should read them and judge if it fits their players and approach.

I'm sorry you don't have time to read threads but that's not really my issue. If you want something particular you'll have to put a little effort in and do a little bit of reading.

If anyone has an issue please send me a PM and stop creating threads that are against the rules of the forum. I didn't create the rules, SI did, I just posted them.

Archived