Sports Interactive Community
Gabriel )mar Batistuta

scoreboard for FM Users

God I wish I could put these into my FM11 game. They're awesome!

Hello.

YES, ist kompatibel with FM11. I´m using this and all Scoreboards.

And its works with ALL Skins (FM 11/ FM!")

Im tested!

The Scoreboard are all very NICE!

great from germany

I second that. The one in post 94 looks to be the best of them all. It is simple yet nice. I really like how the scoreboard is connected to the match control bar at the bottom. Makes things neat while still showing the club logos. I just would like to know if you are still working on it Gabriel?

Thanks

Open up your Steklo folder.....you will see GRAPHICS...PANELS....SETTINGS...STEKLO_X2

1 Put the fonts folder in with these folders.

so you now have

FONTS....GRAPHICS...PANELS....SETTINGS...STEKLO_X2

2 Put the 3 panels into STEKLO PANELS FOLDER.

3 Put the ICONS & PITCH folders into STEKLO GRAPHICS FOLDER.

There you go

i am using scorpio skin so i put fonts in my scorpio fonts? then the 3 panels into my scorpio panels then icons and pitch into my scorpio graphics folder and thats it ?

wow i need some help not long started a new game not played a game yet just went to view a friendly match highlights and all of a sudden my fm went off and a box came up sayin warnin did not find font resource: fonts/bergkamp name wtf?

Did you copy all the contents every single file correctly
if you can try and explain to me in english what exactly goes in where i will try again i use the scorpio skin

Download file

Extract file

Select top or bottom folder

there will be 2 folders inside that, panels and graphics

copy both folders and place in the following: Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2012 / skins / 'the skin you wish to use' / (inside here there will be a graphics and panels folder along with a few other files place the folders into here of the selected scoreboard then click yes to overwrite everything and merge folders when prompted.

i hope that is clear enough for you although this from 1st post is just easy to follow.

1. Select the desired version.

2. graphics,fonts,panels folder -> save in <Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2012 / skins / 'use skin' >

Anyone getting crashdumps when proceeding to 'match analysis' on matchday? I've tried several mods in this thread and none can avoid this issue. It doesn't occur everytime but happens once every 2-3 games? I'm using the fm12 base dark skin.

By the way, awesome work guys! Quality work. So much so, I'd rather save my game before each match than revert back to the default scoreboard.

Can you make it to show the goalscorers ?

This would be awesome. Anyone know if it's possible to get the goalscorers as a drop-down below the scores?

scoreboardv.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

How can I correct what's in the red rectangle?

Translation: Tactics, Quick Tactics (?) and Instructions. Where should be this last one there's only an arrow. It's still works, but I want that part bigger.

scoreboardv.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

How can I correct what's in the red rectangle?

Translation: Tactics, Quick Tactics (?) and Instructions. Where should be this last one there's only an arrow. It's still works, but I want that part bigger.

that is a skin issue nothing to do with this

can you do one scoreboard from SportTV?

Gabriel )mar Batistuta, Sir you are outstanding. this makes my game seem much more real.

many thanks for your great work.

Replace this file, download

Is it possible to add the team crests next to the team name for the BBC version?

many thanks for your great work.

I agree with Lazarous!! Would like it to work with Steklo skin......it worked great with DAZS8's skin last year

ESPN scoreboard by OPZ

gFyNU.png

DOWNLOAD

Special Thank : Gabriel )mar Batistuta

Can anyone help me here?I have just downloaded this for my fm12 game.When i click on the "match day info" the widget opens at the bottom of the screen instead of directly underneath the "match day info",which means i cannot then get to use any of the widgets because as soon as i move the cursor down the screen the blooming widget dissapears.Any ideas on how to get the main widget to open directly under the "match day info"?