scoreboard for FM Users

Gabriel )mar Batistuta

can you help me ? i want change the colour font and score is white all team.

now the colour above will change according the team colors.

i try edit "match mini scoreboard" add colour="white" but don't work.

!--home team name and badge-->

<widget class="ctbt" id="hmnm" font="fonts/bergkamp name" size="10" height="30" width="100" colour="white" icon_alignment="centre' date='can_scale" alignment="centre" auto_size="horizontal" >

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="10"/>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="50"/>

</widget>

sorry for my English.

[img']http://i.imgur.com/OgGVL.png[/img]

this from the skin colour settings will change a few things but not the names change the colours to suit 255 on all for white

<!-- match scoreboard colours -->

<colour name="match scoreboard clock" red="255" green="255" blue="255"/> <!-- clock colour -->

<colour name="match scoreboard score" red="255" green="255" blue="255"/> <!-- score colour -->

<colour name="match scoreboard aggregate score" red="255" green="187" blue="25"/> <!-- agg score colour -->

<colour name="match scoreboard added time" red="0" green="220" blue="0"/> <!-- added time colour -->

this also changes the scores in classic view so be carefull as it may clash with the scoreboard colours there also as for the club names i will take a look later

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would appear my screen resolution is the thing making the top of my screen all cluttered. Would it be possible to make a smaller res version?!

Edit - Or I could just change my screen res myself..... working fine now. Awesome addition. Great work.

this from the skin colour settings will change a few things but not the names change the colours to suit 255 on all for white

<!-- match scoreboard colours -->

<colour name="match scoreboard clock" red="255" green="255" blue="255"/> <!-- clock colour -->

<colour name="match scoreboard score" red="255" green="255" blue="255"/> <!-- score colour -->

<colour name="match scoreboard aggregate score" red="255" green="187" blue="25"/> <!-- agg score colour -->

<colour name="match scoreboard added time" red="0" green="220" blue="0"/> <!-- added time colour -->

this also changes the scores in classic view so be carefull as it may clash with the scoreboard colours there also as for the club names i will take a look later

tried, not working :( but show at scoreboard in titlebar

thanks for help.

This is excellent :thup:

Is it possible to expand the team name container so it'll show the full club names without them overlapping the team score?

For example, I'm using a database that shows full club names in the TV scoreboard (instead of the short/abbreviated names), but as you can see the scoreboard created by Gabriel is actually smaller than the default scoreboard causing team names to overlap the match score for the away team.

Gabriels...

scaled.php?server=850&filename=newqv.jpg&res=medium

So teams with longish names overlap the team score.

On the default scorebaord this isn't an issue as you can see...

Default...

scaled.php?server=705&filename=new2ei.jpg&res=medium

Or as an alternative would it be possible to move the team score into the centre, like this?...

scaled.php?server=138&filename=new3al.jpg&res=medium

Actually this one above would be ideal if anyone can make it, or show me how???

Any help on this is much appreciated.

Forget my post above, I figured it out after a bit of trial and error :)

tried' date=' not working :( but show at scoreboard in titlebar

thanks for help.[/quote']

I don't think its possible. The font colour is taken from the foreground team colour in the editor under Kits & Colours - so its effectively hardcoded to override any changes on the match scoreboard.

I've been editing the match result placeholder Gabriel made to see what shades will show dark team font colours and lighter team font colours without either being swamped by the background colour. The example above is about the best I've come up with so far.

thanks for this scoreboard bit can someone help me I'm using screen resolution 1024x768 but it's to long it overlap's mu team talk etc..i know if you change the screen reso it works fine but when i do that i can't see the match very well as my eye's ain't to good (it's my age) thanks if anyone can help

thanks for this scoreboard bit can someone help me I'm using screen resolution 1024x768 but it's to long it overlap's mu team talk etc..i know if you change the screen reso it works fine but when i do that i can't see the match very well as my eye's ain't to good (it's my age) thanks if anyone can help

Had the exact same problem so i've changed my resolution to the next one up. Not ideal but it's ok.

This is excellent :thup:

Is it possible to expand the team name container so it'll show the full club names without them overlapping the team score?

For example, I'm using a database that shows full club names in the TV scoreboard (instead of the short/abbreviated names), but as you can see the scoreboard created by Gabriel is actually smaller than the default scoreboard causing team names to overlap the match score for the away team.

Gabriels...

scaled.php?server=850&filename=newqv.jpg&res=medium

So teams with longish names overlap the team score.

On the default scorebaord this isn't an issue as you can see...

Default...

scaled.php?server=705&filename=new2ei.jpg&res=medium

Or as an alternative would it be possible to move the team score into the centre, like this?...

scaled.php?server=138&filename=new3al.jpg&res=medium

Actually this one above would be ideal if anyone can make it, or show me how???

Any help on this is much appreciated.

Hey - how dd you get the original scoreboard to show the full team names instead of the abbreviated version? Am so stuck with this - what panel did you edit??

Your works are cool.:applause:

Succeeded with the help of a korean friend. So I don't know in detail how this has been possible.

And I don't ofen come here forward. so I'will not be able to answer for your questions.

c1d5e59f26fb15600186ed1ee0077b0d.PNG

download

Is it possible to move this scoreboard like here:

aaaaagn.jpg

I think it's bug, i can't tick the options on match information

424349_302082609850524_149893471736106_889164_1448673378_n.jpg

1. open your "match full window.xml" in panels folder.

2. Ctrl+F -> panel containing list of available info widgets -> enter

3. If you find under the post, Edit part of a red mark. bottom -> top, number -> "Have it your way" (EX: top / number is 29, right / number is 4)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<!-- panel containing list of available info widgets -->

<container class="plain_box" id="wlbx" appearance="pitch/boxes/black/paper" hidden="true">

<attachment class="moveable_attachment"/>

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top" offset="8" gap="8"/>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" layout_children="true" inset="8"/>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="number"/>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="number"/>

<layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="horizontal" offset="8"/>

<layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical,fill" offset="10" gap="8"/>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. open your "match full window.xml" in panels folder.

2. Ctrl+F -> panel containing list of available info widgets -> enter

3. If you find under the post, Edit part of a red mark. bottom -> top, number -> "Have it your way" (EX: top / number is 29, right / number is 4)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<!-- panel containing list of available info widgets -->

<container class="plain_box" id="wlbx" appearance="pitch/boxes/black/paper" hidden="true">

<attachment class="moveable_attachment"/>

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top" offset="8" gap="8"/>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" layout_children="true" inset="8"/>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="number"/>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="number"/>

<layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="horizontal" offset="8"/>

<layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical,fill" offset="10" gap="8"/>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you mate for quick replay. *PROBLEM RESOLVED*

can you tell me, which part should be edited ... I want to make the score board with a local tv-style banner in Indonesia. such as this <!-- panel containing list of available info widgets --> for edited match information, and where is part for edited a timer size and position. thank you

I understand what you mean. But I'm so very very sorry.

Unfortunately, My english is poor and it is very long to explaining to you about it.

Archived