scoreboard for FM Users

Gabriel )mar Batistuta

39746930.png

50027895.png

download <- Relink !! 2012.2.1

There are two versions. top & bottom

1. Select the desired version.

2. graphics,fonts,panels folder -> save in <Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2012 / skins / 'use skin' >

sorry...

I don't speak English well ;;

So I will not be able to answer your questions.

However, modification and distribution is free!

*There was a problem for overtime hours. And has been modified. Down the relink above !

Add-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2012. 02. 05.

Sorry, I'm unable to answer all of the questions. One of the reasons is My poor english. ^.^;

So, I have made My other scoreboard for you. It's simple and small.

Red buttons are linked "tatics, quick tatics, instructions"

screenshot on window mod

64999899.png

download

Has anyone fixed this and got it saved and upload.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmm... isn't working for me..... where did you guys put these folders?
put the "graphics,fonts,panels" folders in <Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2012 / skins / 'using skin' >

but If you are using a modified rating panel, you'll get an error. (modified rating panel = match team stats table short.xml)

because It has been designed to be compliant with the main panel.

you delete "match team stats table short.xml" file, the problem will be solved.

And I'm not good in English, do not ask much.:D

No probs with the English Gabby, you are doing pretty well.

Still not working for me, wonder if it's my skin..... Ah well, i'll keep tinkering.

Edit - I'm using a right hand side version of a main skin. Would I put these folders in the main skin or the rhs one? I have the folders in both and nothing has changed, that wouldn't matter though would it?!

Double edit - I've got it working..... Very pretty but a little too cramped for my screen now. Ho hum.

if i'm using the default skin and i don't have any skin folder how i could use it with the default 2012 skin?

graphics,fonts,panels folder -> save in <Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2012 / skins / fm2012 >

Create fm2012 folder if you do not have

or

graphics,fonts,panels folder -> save in <Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2012 >

Can someone explain exactly where to put the three folders (panels, graphics, fonts)? I'm currently using Steklo X2 and have just copied and replaced the folders but to no avail.

Open up your Steklo folder.....you will see GRAPHICS...PANELS....SETTINGS...STEKLO_X2

1 Put the fonts folder in with these folders.

so you now have

FONTS....GRAPHICS...PANELS....SETTINGS...STEKLO_X2

2 Put the 3 panels into STEKLO PANELS FOLDER.

3 Put the ICONS & PITCH folders into STEKLO GRAPHICS FOLDER.

There you go

Great work! Anything other graphics in store?

Put the 3 folders(graphics,fonts,panels folder) into the skin folder that you are using. (Using skin folder is in "My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\skins")

if you're using the default skin, Put the 3 folders into "My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012" or "My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\skins\Fm2012". Creat the "FM2012" folder if you don't have..

And when the question is "the foler already exists....replace the folder?", Select "Yes to All".

Did you find the answer?

Open up your Steklo folder.....you will see GRAPHICS...PANELS....SETTINGS...STEKLO_X2

1 Put the fonts folder in with these folders.

so you now have

FONTS....GRAPHICS...PANELS....SETTINGS...STEKLO_X2

2 Put the 3 panels into STEKLO PANELS FOLDER.

3 Put the ICONS & PITCH folders into STEKLO GRAPHICS FOLDER.

There you go

Put the 3 folders(graphics,fonts,panels folder) into the skin folder that you are using. (Using skin folder is in "My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\skins")

if you're using the default skin, Put the 3 folders into "My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012" or "My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\skins\Fm2012". Creat the "FM2012" folder if you don't have..

And when the question is "the foler already exists....replace the folder?", Select "Yes to All".

Did you find the answer?

what ever i tey i can not get it to work :(

this is what i can get

kubanvkamazclassicpitch.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Works like a charme :applause:

Mayby with the grafic skills u could do some realistic 3D balls for EPL serie a and la liga

cheers M8

Just sent you a pm on FM view about these mate.

Yes some 3d balls would be great

sorry guys but seem doesn't work with the default skin. Someone could help me?

I create the skins folder ... then a fmbase2012 and put the file inside.

Any help?

M

If you are put the 3 folders into "My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\skins\Fmbase2012" ? If so, you are wrong.

Folder name is not "fmbase2012". "FM2012" is right.

3 folders into "My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\skins\Fm2012"

Did I understand the question? ^^; Please understand I do not familiar with English.

Great work.

I updated the Sky Sports logo, I hope you don't mind.

exampledg.png

It would have looked better if I took my time but if anyone wants to use it just save over the original image with the one below.

skyl.png

looks great

more neat and great :thup:

If possible, I hope to see a neat your score board design.

sorry, I could not check properly.

1. open your "match mini scoreboard" panel in your skin panels folder.

2. change the number of the blue part. smaller... 13 or 12 or....

15035638.png

3. save

Anyone can safely modify it and upload.

Has anyone fixed this and got it saved

Great work.

I updated the Sky Sports logo, I hope you don't mind.

exampledg.png

It would have looked better if I took my time but if anyone wants to use it just save over the original image with the one below.

Cheers for this maybe add it to a zip file or something as this image isn't viewable on white background lol

looks great

more neat and great :thup:

If possible, I hope to see a neat your score board design.

I wasn't quite sure what you meant so I just went ahead and updated the Sky Sports logo on the scoreboard, which I'm guessing is what you asked to see.

example2x.png

I also zipped the file with the updated logos and I changed the mini scoreboard text size to 12 but I've yet to check how it looks so I'm not sure if it'll be too small.

http://www.mediafire.com/?88q1er2czjw07ky

I wasn't quite sure what you meant so I just went ahead and updated the Sky Sports logo on the scoreboard, which I'm guessing is what you asked to see.

example2x.png

I also zipped the file with the updated logos and I changed the mini scoreboard text size to 12 but I've yet to check how it looks so I'm not sure if it'll be too small.

Fantastic work mate.

example2x.png

Is this for the top or bottom version?

as 2 versions will need updating etc

can you help me ? i want change the colour font and score is white all team.

now the colour above will change according the team colors.

i try edit "match mini scoreboard" add colour="white" but don't work.

!--home team name and badge-->

<widget class="ctbt" id="hmnm" font="fonts/bergkamp name" size="10" height="30" width="100" colour="white" icon_alignment="centre,can_scale" alignment="centre" auto_size="horizontal" >

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="10"/>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="50"/>

</widget>

sorry for my English.

OgGVL.png

example2x.png

sorry, My English proficiency is low. ㅠㅠ

I said, the overall design of the scoreboard. Because I like your simple design.

can you help me ? i want change the colour font and score is white all team.

now the colour above will change according the team colors.

i try edit "match mini scoreboard" add colour="white" but don't work.

!--home team name and badge-->

<widget class="ctbt" id="hmnm" font="fonts/bergkamp name" size="10" height="30" width="100" colour="white" icon_alignment="centre' date='can_scale" alignment="centre" auto_size="horizontal" >

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="10"/>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="50"/>

</widget>

sorry for my English.

[img']http://i.imgur.com/OgGVL.png[/img]

wow. Seoul & Suwon FC is team of korean league. Are U korean?

I also faced that problem. But I could not solve the problem.

sorry, I can't help you.

Archived