Brobs17 Updated FM12 4-3-3 Patch 12.1.1 V2

Strange, I am getting better results with 12.2 than 12.1.1. My Derby side won the championship in season 1 by over 30 points, won the league cup and lost in the FA Cup final to Man Utd and I only spent 3 million. Season 2 have spent a bit but not that much and have not signed anyone for more than 5-6 million and I sit top of my euro cup group and 2 points off top of the prem with 3 games in hand in december and have lost 1 game in all comps. My back 4 and keeper still consists of my championship players Fielding, Brayford, McGowan, and Addison and I still have 1 mid and 2 strikers from my championship season in the first 11.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Strange, I am getting better results with 12.2 than 12.1.1. My Derby side won the championship in season 1 by over 30 points, won the league cup and lost in the FA Cup final to Man Utd and I only spent 3 million. Season 2 have spent a bit but not that much and have not signed anyone for more than 5-6 million and I sit top of my euro cup group and 2 points off top of the prem with 3 games in hand in december and have lost 1 game in all comps. My back 4 and keeper still consists of my championship players Fielding, Brayford, McGowan, and Addison and I still have 1 mid and 2 strikers from my championship season in the first 11.

That's fantastic if you are! Long may it continue.

For the others yes I will come up with an update or new tactic for this patch.. does anybody know what or when the last patch will be? Want to make a few Ultimate tactics with 3 different formations on that one the last one)

Milsinho, you are wrong. The 12.2 patch is meant to be the last one, as usually SI releases their last patch after winter break. So i wouldn't expect any more changes to ME.

Hey guys I have recently got my laptop back and I will be beginning my quest to make three tactics as this is the final patch. One narrow 4-3-3, one represent the Arsenal Invincibles' season tactic and a wingers formation. Once again all these tactics can be used for all teams (not just top teams) and they will be plug and play.

Please follow me on twitter as I will be releasing Beta tactics in coming few weeks and they will only be available on there as I don't want to clog and confused people of which to use on the forums. The final three ultimate's are the only threads I will release on these forums. So if you haven't got a twitter account make-one (it doesn't take long) and follow me. It WILL be worth your while :)

Also if you want to ask questions I will give you a response on their, I rarely check these forums!

https://twitter.com/#!/Brobs17

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i just got offered the southampton job from sheffield wednesday, i got there and they were 6th in the league. This is in 2014. I played west brom away my first game and won 5-2 out playing them. I then had sunderland to face at home and beat them 6-1. After that, the last game of the season was against liverpool away at anfield and I went there and won 3-0 clearly outplaying. I very recommend this tactic

i just got offered the southampton job from sheffield wednesday, i got there and they were 6th in the league. This is in 2014. I played west brom away my first game and won 5-2 out playing them. I then had sunderland to face at home and beat them 6-1. After that, the last game of the season was against liverpool away at anfield and I went there and won 3-0 clearly outplaying. I very recommend this tactic

Any player recommendations?

I am using my own 4-2-3-1 with great success atm,but used to love this tactic a lot when I used to play with it.But it seemed it was for a decent team.

With my 4-2-3-1,I am winning titles with Swansea and 3rd with Granada first season without any signings on either one.So yea,does this tactic let you over achieve like that?

Any player recommendations?

I am using my own 4-2-3-1 with great success atm,but used to love this tactic a lot when I used to play with it.But it seemed it was for a decent team.

With my 4-2-3-1,I am winning titles with Swansea and 3rd with Granada first season without any signings on either one.So yea,does this tactic let you over achieve like that?

I remember using it with Ajax for 12.1, won every league game with over a +80GD and reached the semi-final of the CL first season with only Wilfried, a goalkeeper, Dodo and Romario (2 backups) signed. It was a brilliant tactic for every team in the last patch, not sure how effective it is now but it was one of the best in the last patch.

tactic to 12.0.4 ?

Look at the title of the thread mate. I make tactics for each patch and I put the match in what the tactic is made for. The ME always changes hence why I always make new tactics as the same tactic doesn't work on the new patches (Shamefully!)

Anybody know the BEST defensive set up for corners and freekicks? Once I've figured it out, i'm done. :)

stokevastonvillastatsma.png

chelseavmancitystatsmat.png

Brobs17 Ultimate Complete Dominance 4-3-3 Patch 12.2.2

Hey Brobs, Is there any chance i can get a look at the tactic, I'm really intrested on how you set up your defence.

On this patch in particular i can't find any combination that works, I'd really appreciate if i could have a sneak peak at your tactic to see where i might be going wrong.

Thanks in advance,

Dave

Yeah i've found that they have changed the Match Engine alot in this patch! It's been difficult but i'm torn between two set ups in defence. I've found I need to play a higher line than previous tactics and a increase the closing down for team team instructions and the individual instructions! I think it will be finished by tonight :)

Yeah i've found that they have changed the Match Engine alot in this patch! It's been difficult but i'm torn between two set ups in defence. I've found I need to play a higher line than previous tactics and a increase the closing down for team team instructions and the individual instructions! I think it will be finished by tonight :)

Brilliant news Brobs, it was my favourite tactic in the last patch, got my Ajax team a 100% win record in the league and a CL semi-final, with only 2 first team signings (Wilfried and a keeper). The pictures look promising, especially the Wigan ones getting 2 wins at big clubs away from home, and thrashing City 4-0 with Chelsea, when if your team took all their chances it would've been 9-0, brilliant stuff Brobs. Is it still a 4-1-2-3?

EDIT: You posted the Fulham screens as I was typing this, so ignore my last question regarding formation.

Yes. I really dislike formations with 3 strikers. 41221 and 41131 are by far my favourite.

Brobs is the 3 striker king ffs

if you don't like that, then go and make you own tactic *lol*

He already said he'll be making a tactic with wingers, and I was simply responding to his post. Go be aggresive somewhere else.

Brobs is IMO the very best 3 man striker tactic maker in here (sorry Hough), his 3 man strikeforce tactics is out of this world, when he starts to do other things, they turn out not as good (soory Brobs)

So stay with the 3 man strikeforce Brobs :D

dont mean to be a pain brobs but will that be tonight?

Can't wait to try it mate.

Will you be releasing player position filters with this one too, like you did with the last release? Or are the required attributes for each position likely to stay the same this time round?

Archived