Brobs17 4-3-3 Patch 12.1.1

hey brobs thought u had an asthmetric tactic on the go or didnt it work out and did u make signings on the thurrock data, goin to give it a go wid crewe got a proper weak team this year and only 16.5k wage budget in league 2 do u think it will do well?

hey brobs me again soz for the stupid question only just read the other thread hehehe.

Brobs, the only changes I see in this version are minor ajustments to closing down (defense and DM), the side strikers set to cut inside and the central striker set to not hold up ball, and some changes in set pieces, is this right?

Can anyone recommend/link a training schedule to try with this before i start a new game, would be appreciated :)

I have been using Furious training mate.......its worked well for me......dont know how to post a link, but its easy to find

hey brobs very mixed results for me really won my first 6 games including a 4-1 win away at west ham but after that game my results have been 1-2 1-4 2-6 and just lost 2-4 to my rivals port vale teams are scoring against me at will its like my defence doesnt exsist at times. Will update you further.

Hey I dont use training sessions. Really need a could one too! Will try that training one.

However I may have made a school boy error. Try changing the running of the midfielders to this

<script src='http://img11.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=newcastleunitedtacticso.png&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript>newcastleunitedtacticso.png</noscript>

Hey I dont use training sessions. Really need a could one too! Will try that training one.

However I may have made a school boy error. Try changing the running of the midfielders to this

to what? arrow down on MCL instead up up? and remove arrow up for MCR?? i thought the team is doing extremely well with arrows up?

What what is your team? I will try a test with the team you are referring to. And yes Jackiew that is correct but if things are working for you than keep doing it

It is doing well at home but away, leaking goals and losing, stcl also hardly score and performs badly too often

• 3 weeks later...

Love this Tactic. Started an unemployed game. After a few weeks was offered position at Plymouth...wow what a challenge! After 5 games approx they were 3rd or 4 th from Bottom. Installed this tactic instantly. Took 6 games approx to start getting used to, in which i was drawing and losing narrowly by the odd goal. Now players are used to it we are producing great football and am currently unbeaten in 8, winning 5.

Guys trust me, this is a great success so far as ive had to offload senior players so i pretty much am using Plymouth Junior team in my game!

Great football, definitely try it out guys....and stick with it!!!

• 1 year later...

I have not released my tactic on twitter so no idea where that came from. Also, I have not released on here because I took the advice of a forum member to make it better for YOU guys. So everyone please calm down and stop being keyboard warriors, it is only a game. There are more important things in life like law. And all of my work on this game is for people's enjoyment, no matter if certain people are absolute plebs.

I am very nearly ready for release now, however I need some help from the community. Does anybody know the best defense or attacking set ups for corners and freekicks? I am more in need of defensive set ups.

for corners to attacking i have found the best one;

Cross aim : near post

Stay Back : 2 players

Lurk outside area : 3 players

Stand on far post: 2 player

Offer short option: 1 player (this will bring a defender out of position)

Attack near post : 1 player ( This will be your goal scorer, Make sure he is tall and has good Heading, Jumping and Strength)

Challenge Keeper : 1 player (again make sure this player is tall and has good finishing)

ps. but you said one day; "i will upload it TODAY" stop making promises then..

for corners to attacking i have found the best one;

Cross aim : near post

Stay Back : 2 players

Lurk outside area : 3 players

Stand on far post: 2 player

Offer short option: 1 player (this will bring a defender out of position)

Attack near post : 1 player ( This will be your goal scorer, Make sure he is tall and has good Heading, Jumping and Strength)

Challenge Keeper : 1 player (again make sure this player is tall and has good finishing)

ps. but you said one day; "i will upload it TODAY" stop making promises then..

Apologies. How did you make more than 2 players do the same role in the current FM?

I always work on classic tactics shamfully, so I will have to go into FM 11 and make it from there. Thank you for that. The tactic is working without all of this anyway it is not vital.

Do you know how to defend set-pieces and corners? Or does anybody? It's the most frustrating part of the game!

I always work on classic tactics shamfully, so I will have to go into FM 11 and make it from there. Thank you for that. The tactic is working without all of this anyway it is not vital.

Do you know how to defend set-pieces and corners? Or does anybody? It's the most frustrating part of the game!

Hmm just marking near posts :D

Attacking corners cannot be exploited anymore, the best set up is having 1 defender attack near post and another near post flick on and then aim at the near post and you will get around 10 to 15 goals a season from that depending on how good your team is. Rest of the players make no odds where you put them, just spread them out and leave 2 or 3 back to defend. If you set 3 to lurk it will make no odds anyway as only 1 will lurk and the other 2 will just take up the "go forward" position by default.

Defending set pieces has not been an issue for me so far, have your posts covered, have a guy pressing the corner taker and have your biggest strongest players man mark, oh and leave your fastest player forward.

Can you give me some specific roles on defending corners please Rich?

Full backs mark near post and mark far post

Central defenders man mark

1 man on edge of area

1 man close down corner

1 pacey man (striker) stay forward

rest stay back

You ready to release yet Brobs?

Don't you think if he was 'ready to release' then he would actually 'release'? There is no corner cheat anymore and 3 strikers doesn't confuse the AI, so I wouldn't get to excited anyway. No disrespect to creators of last years good tactics, but all of them exploited parts of the match engine that can no longer be exploited.

Don't you think if he was 'ready to release' then he would actually 'release'? There is no corner cheat anymore and 3 strikers doesn't confuse the AI, so I wouldn't get to excited anyway. No disrespect to creators of last years good tactics, but all of them exploited parts of the match engine that can no longer be exploited.

Touchy Touchy

• 2 weeks later...
Might as well close this thread down because he is stringing us along, 18th of March he advised us he would upload the tactic......now it is the 5th of April AND STILL no tactic

rumours circulating around a different forum he is releasing tonight

Archived