pnefc22

How do I downgrade to 12.0.4?

10 posts in this topic

Currently I am running 12.1.1, but I wish to downgrade to 12.0.4. How do i do this?

I am running the game via Steam with automatic updates fwiw.

I believe there has been many posts on this and as far as i have worked out its impossible to do so.

Correct and correct. There is no way to go back a patch (why would you want to reinclude bugs that had been fixed?)

Correct and correct. There is no way to go back a patch (why would you want to reinclude bugs that had been fixed?)
My guess would be the difficulty spike.

Yes, it's probably more rewarding when you do win stuff, but for the casual player who likes to just buy decent players, pick a balanced tactic and get winning, I imagine the patch has been quite frustrating.

More realistic, sure. But a lot of people just want to win stuff.

FML proved one thing...

A great deal of players just want to win. They aren't interested in realism they just want to enjoy winning.

If, for example, you feel new bugs have been included which are worse.

So if I don't like to play with the January transfers in effect, I must create my game before that patch is released?

So if I don't like to play with the January transfers in effect, I must create my game before that patch is released?

No, just don't select the updated database.

No. The transfers are a database update. So you select which database you start with at the beginning of the game (currently the only one is 'Default', which is 12.0.0)

Thanks guys. It is in fact nothing to do with difficultly (i have no problems in this respect especially seeing as I have played FM/CM for 10+ years now), especially as I have only ever played on 12.1.1 having got the game at Christmas. Was just wanting to have a network game with a mate, but he has problems with the new patch so I said that I would try and roll back. Doesn't matter anyway, will play the network game on 11 instead.