I Can Score More Goals Than You, No Strikers Edition

If I am not mistaken Cali's goal total should say 16, not 5 :)

I'll take a look. I thought some of the goal totals looked a little wonky.

EDIT: Actually he's at 18. Some other people are missing goals too and I don't really know why. I'll get an updated chart out soon! Sorry!

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I think the differences were caused by me counting continental and intercontinental goals when I probably shouldn't have and weird alphabetizing rules for Turkish players. Soo... basically almost everyone's goal totals are a little off. In most cases it was just a few goals, but... bleh. So anyway, these are the current league goal totals as of January 1st, 2017.

Jimmy	Kruse		AMC	37
Dench	Frimpong	MR	29
Glen	Bunday		MC	26
Henrik	van der Voom	MC	23
David	Ginsberg	MC	21
Cali	Sercan		M/AM R	18
Jonas	Dockx		M/AM R	15
Ben	Goldsmith	M/AM L	15
Stuart	Shaw		MC	13
Simon	Leigh		MC	12
Mike	Nevo		M/AM R	12
Edoardo	Lorenzo		M/AM R	8
Arie	Kanarie		M/AM R	7
Justin	Collins		M/AM R	6
Gypsum	Fantastic	M/AM R	6
E.	Rabbit		AMC	5
B.	Radebe		AML	4
Vincent	van Coconut	DC	4
Charlie	Anh		M/AM R	3
Helge	Blendet		DM, MC	2
Mark	Brown		AML	2
John	Crane		AMC	2
Arawn	Moridin		M/AM R	2
Jame	Sawyer		MC	2
Rocky	Brittus IV	DR	1

What do you guys think about counting only league goals?

Hmm, not sure about counting only league goals although it can be a little misleading if its counting up international appearances (U21 etc.).

I think that was one of the issues. Now that the guys are all 21, I could start counting League, Continental and International. What about cup? Sometimes those games are against easier teams. Or I could say the hell with it and count them all. I guess either way is fair as long as everyone is held to the same standards.

I think that was one of the issues. Now that the guys are all 21, I could start counting League, Continental and International. What about cup? Sometimes those games are against easier teams. Or I could say the hell with it and count them all. I guess either way is fair as long as everyone is held to the same standards.

When I do my updates, I use June 1st or sometimes June 2nd depending on the Champions League Final as my point of calculating things. This would be the easiest way to count up everyones goals. Any International goals after that period will be easy to count. To make it easier you could always have 2 seperate collums, 1 for Club goals and 1 for International goals, then you would not need to count up the International goals after 1st of June, just amend them next season, according to what it says.

I hope I haven't misunderstood what you've asked and that helps.

Ok, so I've gone back over the histories of each player and have counted all League, Cup, Continental and International goals for non-youth teams and these are the new official totals broken down by year.

OFFICAL NEW HONEST AND FOR TRUE GOAL TOTALS

[u]F. Name	L. Name		POS	TOTAL	2012	2013	2014	2015	2016	2017[/u]
Jimmy	Kruse		AMC	53	3	10	1	8	19	12
Glen	Bunday		MC	39	0	3	10	10	5	11
Henrik	van der Voom	MC	38	8	4	3	4	8	11
David	Ginsberg	MC	31	6	1	9	2	2	11
Dench	Frimpong	MR	29	5	6	9	9	0	0
Jonas	Dockx		M/AM R	28	1	1	4	5	2	15
Stuart	Shaw		MC	24	6	0	1	7	5	5
Ben	Goldsmith	M/AM L	24	0	0	2	5	9	8
Simon	Leigh		MC	21	0	1	0	1	11	8
Cali	Sercan		M/AM R	21	0	0	8	5	2	6
Mike	Nevo		M/AM R	19	2	0	0	0	10	7
Justin	Collins		M/AM R	13	2	1	1	2	3	4
Gypsum	Fantastic	M/AM R	13	0	0	0	2	3	8
Arie	Kanarie		M/AM R	13	0	0	1	4	3	5
Edoardo	Lorenzo		M/AM R	12	0	0	4	0	4	4
E.	Rabbit		AMC	12	0	0	3	2	1	6
B.	Radebe		AML	10	0	0	0	1	7	2
Charlie	Anh		M/AM R	9	0	2	0	1	1	5
Arawn	Moridin		M/AM R	6	0	0	0	0	1	5
Vincent	van Coconut	DC	6	0	0	0	0	3	3
Rocky	Brittus IV	DR	5	0	0	0	1	2	2
Mark	Brown		AML	5	0	0	0	1	0	4
Marco	Di Mata		M/AM L	4	0	0	0	0	0	4
Helge	Blendet		DM, MC	3	0	0	0	2	0	1
Jim	Bowman		DC	2	0	0	0	0	1	1
John	Crane		AMC	2	0	2	0	0	0	0
James	Sawyer		MC	2	0	0	0	0	1	1
Jake	Stothard	AML	2	0	0	0	0	1	1
Greg	Johnston	AMC	1	0	0	0	0	0	1
S.	O'Neal		DC	1	0	0	0	0	1	0

Here are the season end stats as of June 1, 2017

goalstats.jpg

goalstats2.jpg

Here's updates for each player, squad changes in red:

Charlie Anh M/AM R - Lazio - Playing regularly as AMR and has picked up proficiency in that position. Happy to be playing at the club with no immediate plans. He's 38 days from being an Italian national.

Helge Blendet DM, MC - Man City (Loaned to Schalke) - Had a pretty good loan with Schalke even though he didn't score much. Wants to help the club improve their position.

Jim Bowman DC - Man City - Playing all the time now. Only one goal this year but not for lack of trying. He's finally enjoying playing for the club and is happy to be part of the Scotland setup.

Rocky Brittus IV DR - Manchester United - Playing full time for Man Utd now and listed as indispensable to the club. Slowly gaining proficiency in DL and WR too. Enjoying playing for the club.

Mark Brown M/AM L - Manchester United (Loaned to FC Twente) - Played regularly for FC Twente this year and starting to pick up a few goals. Also gained positional proficiency as ML. He's happy playing for the club.

Glen Bunday MC - Fulham - Indispensable fist team player who is scoring fairly regularly. Will strive to help the club improve their league position. Developing skill as MR and plays there occasionally.

Justin Collins M/AM R - Valencia - Playing fairly regularly and scoring occasionally. He has agreed to a transfer move to Arsenal for next season and is looking forward to it.

John Crane AMC - Liverpool Reserves - Still not playing any games other than non-competitive games. Scoring some in those games at least. He's listed for loan but feels that he is too good to be loaned out.

Marco Di Mata M/AM L- Man United (Loaned to Valencia)- Played somewhat regularly while on loan and picked up 2 league and 2 cup goals while he was there this season. Determined to turn around the teams string of defeats and happy to be part of the Italy setup.

Jonas Dockx M/AM R - Olympique Lyonnais - Playing regular first team soccer, usually as AMR. Picked up proficiency as MR. The move to Olympique was good for him, he bagged 9 league goals and 6 continental goals. Enjoying playing for the club and happy to be part of the Belgum setup.

Gypsum Fantastic M/AM R - Blackpool - Indispensable first team player for Blackpool. Had a busy year and picked up 5 league and 3 continental goals. Had a total of 51(2) apps for the year. Will strive to help his club improve their league position and happy to be part of the wales setup.

Dench Frimpong MR - Palermo Reserves- A measly 1 league app this year so it's no surprise that he's being transferred. Next season he will be playing for Al-Hilal (KSA) in Saudi Arabia. He's looking forward to the move.

David Ginsberg MC - Valladolid - Indispensable first team player. Helped Valladolid get promoted back to BBVA next season. Bagged 9 league and 2 cup goals this season. He's enjoying playing for the club and is happy to be part of the Israel setup.

Ben Goldsmith M/AM L - Aston Villa - Indispensable first team player for Aston Villa. 6 league, 1 cup and 1 international goals. Happy to be playing for the club and happy to be part of the England setup. Helped England finish as the European Football Championship runners up.

Greg Johnston AMC - Liverpool - Technically moved up from the reserve squad but playing almost no competitive games. One league app, and one cup app where he did manage to bag a goal at least. Optimistic about his future at the club.

Arie Kanarie M/AM R - Liverpool- Unlike his teammates John Crane and Greg Johnston, he is a first team starter for Liverpool. He only bagged one goal in league play, but also picked up 2 in international play and 2 in continental games. He wants to strive to help his team improve their league position (9th this season) and is happy to be part of the Holland setup.

Jimmy Kruse AMC - Hannover 96- Indispensable to the club now. Had a pretty great year with 9 league goals and 3 continental goals. Signed a new contract that will keep him there until 2022. Happy to be part of the Australia setup.

Simon Leigh MC - Aston Villa - Indispensable first team player. Playing all the time now and picked up 7 league goals and one more in international play. Enjoying playing for the club.

Edoardo Lorenzo M/AM R - Inter - Moved to Inter this year from Sporting (POR) for 18M. Getting some real playing time there too. Only picked up 2 goals but he's getting the opportunities. He's enjoying playing for the club and is happy to be part of the Italy setup.

Arawn Moridin M/AM R - Stoke (Loaned to Braga) - Stoke finally played him a bit the first half of the season and then he went out on loan for the second half and played some there too. Between the two he picked up 5 league goals this season. His happiness is unknown but he is happy to be part of the Norway setup.

Mike Nevo AMR - Chelsea - Finally playing for the first team at Chelsea. He's an important first team player and managed to bag 7 goals this year during league play. He's happy to be playing for the club now and happy being part of the England setup.

Shaquille O'Neal DC - FC Bayern - Indispensable first team player. A total of 40 appearances this season between his league, international and continental appearances but unfortunately no goals. He's enjoying playing for the club and happy to be part of the USA setup.

Eighteen Rabbit AMC - ESTAC Troyes - After barely playing for Napoli for years, he left on a free transfer and was snatched up by ESTAC Troyes. Now he's an indispensable fist team player and managed to pick up 6 goals for the year. He's enjoying playing for the club and happy to be part of the Italy setup.

Björgvin Radebe M/AM L - Stuttgart - Indispensable first team player. 38 apps between league, cup continental and international apps but only two goals. Pleased to have signed a new contract that will keep him at Stuttgart until 2022. Happy to be part of the Iceland setup.

James Sawyer MC - SLB - Playing pretty regularly for SLB but not scoring much. 29 total apps between league and continental but only one goal. Happy playing for the club and happy playing for N. Ireland.

Sercan Cali M/AM R - Sampdoria - Indispensable to the club, playing regular first team soccer. 31 league and 13 continental apps with a total of 6 goals between them. Enjoying playing for the club.

Stuart Shaw MC - Leicester- Indispensable to the club. Starting midfeilder seeing lots of play time. 38 league, 3 cup and 6 international apps for a total of 5 goals. Happy to have signed a new contract keeping him at Leicester until 2022. Happy to be part of the Scotland setup.

Jake Stothard M/AM L - Juventus - Transferred to Juve for 6.5M. Used in a squad rotation system. Had more international apps than league apps but did manage to get a goal internationally. Optimistic about his future at the club and happy to be part of the San Marino setup.

Vincent van Coconut DC - Barcelona - Transferred to Barcelona for 20M this season and has played fairly regular first team soccer since then. 26 league apps, 2 cup, 7 continental and 7 international. Managed 3 goals in league play, making him the leading goal scoring defender in the contest. Enjoying playing for the club and happy to be part of the Belgium setup.

Henrik van der Voom MC - R. Madrid - Important first team player. Getting lots of play time and, more importantly goals. 26(5) league apps, 7 cup apps, 8(3) continental apps and 6 international apps with 3, 2, 4, 2 goals respectively for a total of 11 goals for the season keeping him near the top of the competition. He's pleased to have signed a new contract keeping him at R. Madrid until 2020 and he's happy to be part of the Belgium setup.

Stuart Shaw MC - Leichester - Indispensable to the club. Starting midfeilder seeing lots of play time. 38 league, 3 cup and 6 international apps for a total of 5 goals. Happy to have signed a new contract keeping him at Leichester until 2022. Happy to be part of the Scotland setup.

"leichester" :D leicester! :D

Stuart Shaw MC - Leichester - Indispensable to the club. Starting midfeilder seeing lots of play time. 38 league, 3 cup and 6 international apps for a total of 5 goals. Happy to have signed a new contract keeping him at Leichester until 2022. Happy to be part of the Scotland setup.

"leichester" :D leicester! :D

I can't help it if they spell it incorrectly. :p

Mid-season update, January 1st, 2018.

GOAL TOTALS:

[u]F. Name	L. Name		POS	TOTAL	2012	2013	2014	2015	2016	2017	2018[/u]
Jimmy	Kruse		AMC	62	3	10	1	8	19	12	9
Glen	Bunday		MC	44	0	3	10	10	5	11	5
Henrik	van der Voom	MC	43	8	4	3	4	8	11	5
Jonas	Dockx		M/AM R	36	1	1	4	5	2	15	8
David	Ginsberg	MC	32	6	1	9	2	2	11	1
Simon	Leigh		MC	30	0	1	0	1	11	8	9
Dench	Frimpong	MR	29	5	6	9	9	0	0	0
Ben	Goldsmith	M/AM L	28	0	0	2	5	9	8	4
Stuart	Shaw		MC	25	6	0	1	7	5	5	1
Cali	Sercan		M/AM R	22	0	0	8	5	2	6	1
Mike	Nevo		AMR	21	2	0	0	0	10	7	2
Justin	Collins		M/AM R	19	2	1	1	2	3	4	6
Gypsum	Fantastic	M/AM R	18	0	0	0	2	3	8	5
Arie	Kanarie		M/AM R	18	0	0	1	4	3	5	5
E.	Rabbit		AMC	15	0	0	3	2	1	6	3
Charlie	Anh		M/AM R	14	0	2	0	1	1	5	5
Edoardo	Lorenzo		M/AM R	14	0	0	4	0	4	4	2
B.	Radebe		M/AM L	14	0	0	0	1	7	2	4
Marco	Di Mata		M/AM L	8	0	0	0	0	0	4	4
Arawn	Moridin		M/AM R	7	0	0	0	0	1	5	1
Vincent	van Coconut	DC	7	0	0	0	0	3	3	1
Rocky	Brittus IV	DR	6	0	0	0	1	2	2	1
Mark	Brown		M/AM L	5	0	0	0	1	0	4	0
John	Crane		AMC	5	0	2	0	0	0	0	3
Helge	Blendet		DM, MC	4	0	0	0	2	0	1	1
Jim	Bowman		DC	3	0	0	0	0	1	1	1
S.	O'Neal		DC	3	0	0	0	0	1	0	2
Jake	Stothard	M/AM L	3	0	0	0	0	1	1	1
James	Sawyer		MC	2	0	0	0	0	1	1	0
Greg	Johnston	AMC	1	0	0	0	0	0	1	0

Stats summary:

goalstats.jpg

goalstats2.jpg

Season end, June 1st, 2018

GOAL TOTALS

[u]F. Name	L. Name		POS	TOTAL	2012	2013	2014	2015	2016	2017	2018[/u]
Jimmy	Kruse		AMC	73	3	10	1	8	19	12	20
Henrik	van der Voom	MC	49	8	4	3	4	8	11	11
Glen	Bunday		MC	46	0	3	10	10	5	11	7
Jonas	Dockx		M/AM R	41	1	1	4	5	2	15	13
Dench	Frimpong	MR	38	5	6	9	9	0	0	[color="#FF0000"]9*[/color]
Simon	Leigh		MC	37	0	1	0	1	11	8	16
David	Ginsberg	MC	36	6	1	9	2	2	11	5
Ben	Goldsmith	M/AM L	30	0	0	2	5	9	8	6
Stuart	Shaw		MC	28	6	0	1	7	5	5	4
Mike	Nevo		AMR	23	2	0	0	0	10	7	4
Cali	Sercan		M/AM R	23	0	0	8	5	2	6	2
Gypsum	Fantastic	M/AM R	22	0	0	0	2	3	8	9
Justin	Collins		M/AM R	21	2	1	1	2	3	4	8
Arie	Kanarie		M/AM R	20	0	0	1	4	3	5	7
E.	Rabbit		AMC	19	0	0	3	2	1	6	7
Marco	Di Mata		M/AM L	17	0	0	0	0	0	4	13
Edoardo	Lorenzo		M/AM R	15	0	0	4	0	4	4	3
B.	Radebe		M/AM L	15	0	0	0	1	7	2	5
Charlie	Anh		M/AM R	14	0	2	0	1	1	5	5
John	Crane		AMC	11	0	2	0	0	0	0	9
Vincent	van Coconut	DC	8	0	0	0	0	3	3	2
Rocky	Brittus IV	DR	7	0	0	0	1	2	2	2
Mark	Brown		M/AM L	7	0	0	0	1	0	4	2
Arawn	Moridin		M/AM R	7	0	0	0	0	1	5	1
Jim	Bowman		DC	5	0	0	0	0	1	1	3
Helge	Blendet		DM, MC	4	0	0	0	2	0	1	1
Jake	Stothard	M/AM L	4	0	0	0	0	1	1	2
S.	O'Neal		DC	3	0	0	0	0	1	0	2
James	Sawyer		MC	3	0	0	0	0	1	1	1
Greg	Johnston	AMC	1	0	0	0	0	0	1	0

Updated Stats

goalstats.jpg

goalstats2.jpg

Jimmy Kruse had another great season, looking more and more like the contest will be for second place.

Detailed player updates to follow.

Kruse is playing almost exclusively as AMC though the international team seems to think he might have skill as a... defender??

krusestats.jpg

Kruse was also named as German Footballer of the Year this season (ousting Mario Götze) and has broken the Hannover records for league goals and man of the match awards in a season. He has also been the Asian player of the year since 2016 and won Young Asian player of the year for 2015 and 2017, 2018. (Charlie Anh won it in 2016).

As of June 1st, 2018

Here's updates for each player, squad changes in red:

Charlie Anh M/AM R - Man Utd- Joins Rocky Brittus IV at Man Utd for 24M from Lazio. Helped Man U win the FA Cup and the European Champions Cup this season. Getting lots of playing time for the club and scoring some. Pleased to be playing along side Rocky Brittus IV.

Helge Blendet DM, MC - Man City (Loaned to Dortmund) - Played quite a bit for Dortmund this season but only managed one goal. Happy playing for the club. Stats are developing nicely.

Jim Bowman DC - Man City - First team regular and managed to pick up 3 goals. Helped Man City win the Premiere Division this season. Delighted to have signed a new contract for 71k/wk.

Rocky Brittus IV DR - Man Utd- First team regular, indispensable to the club. Managed to pick up two goals for the club this season and, along with Charlie Anh helped Man Utd win the FA Cup and the European Champions Cup. Is enjoying playing for the club.

Mark Brown M/AM L - Blackburn - Transferred from Man Utd to Blackburn for 4.5M. 13 league and 5 cup apps with 2 goals. He's enjoying playing for the club.

Glen Bunday MC - Fulham - Pretty good season for Glen, regular first team player indispensable to the club and managed to pick up 7 goals this season. Attracted the interest of Man Utd for a possible transfer bid.

Justin Collins M/AM R - Arsenal- Transferred from Valencia to Arsenal on a free transfer. He's an important first team player now and picked up 8 goals for the team this season. Named in the England best 11 for this season.

John Crane AMC - West Ham - After a season with zero apps for Liverpool, Crane transferred to West Ham for 2.5M. Now listed as an indispensable player for the team, starting every game he can it looks like and picked up 9 goals this season.

Marco Di Mata M/AM L- Valencia -Apparently Valencia liked what they saw on his loan so they transferred Di Mata from FC Twente for 10.75M this season. Regarded as an important first team player. Delighted to have his first international goal this season (and 13 goals overall) and helped Valencia win the LIGA BBVA this season.

Jonas Dockx M/AM R - Olympique Lyonnais - Another bang up season for Dockx at Lyonnais. 55 total apps this season and 13 goals. Helped Olympique win Ligue 1 this season. Happy to have signed a new 79k/wk contract. Named in the Belgum seasonal best 11 and the 2018 Ligue 1 Stars Team of the Competition team. Named team captain.

Gypsum Fantastic M/AM R - Blackpool - Indispensable first team player for Blackpool. 58 competitive apps this season, picking up 9 goals. Enjoying playing for the club even though Blackpool narrowly avoided relegation this season coming in 17th. Last season he was inducted into the Blackpool overall best 11 and seasonal best 11.

Dench Frimpong MR - Stade Rennais FC- After moving to Al-Hilal (KSA) on a free transfer at the end of last season, he was bought by Stade Rennais FC for 1.9M in January. Picked up 9 goals this season between the two clubs, some of his old form is coming back. He's enjoying playing for the club and happy to be part of the Ghana setup.

David Ginsberg MC - Valladolid - Still an indispensable first team player. Picked up 5 goals for the season. He is unsettled at Valladolid and publicly requested to be transfer listed but was denied. This has attracted the attention of Chelsea who may try and buy him for next season. Though he helpd Valladolid get promoted last season, they weren't able to stay up and finished 19th in the division.

Ben Goldsmith M/AM L - Aston Villa - Still an indispensable first team player for Aston Villa. 59(1) competitive apps this season with 6 goals. He's enjoying playing for the team and happy to be part of the England setup.

Greg Johnston AMC - Liverpool - Used in rotation for Liverpool, still not seeing very much first team action. Only 3 cup and one sub internationally with no goals. He's optimistic about his future with the club and thinks that Arie Kanarie is a good player.

Arie Kanarie M/AM R - Liverpool - Indispensable player for Liverpool. 44 competitive apps with 7 goals. Enjoying playing for the club and happy to be part of the Holland setup. Named in Holland seasonal best 11.

Jimmy Kruse AMC - Hannover 96- Still indispensable to the club. Another great season for Kruse with 42(1) competitive apps and 20 goals. Named in 2018 German first division team of the year and 2017/2018 German player of the year. Broke the Hannover record for league goals scored in a season.

Simon Leigh MC - Aston Villa - Still an indispensable first team player. 61 competitive apps for Aston Villa picking up 16 goals. Happy playing for the club and thinks Goldsmith is a vital part of the team. Named in the England seasonal best 11. Aston Villa finished 7th in the permier but did manage to qualify for the EURO cup.

Edoardo Lorenzo M/AM R - Inter - Indispensable first team player. 50 competitive apps with 3 goals. Pleased to have signed a new 99k/wk contract that will keep him at Inter until 2023. Helped Inter win Serie A this season. Named in the 2018 Serie A team of the year and the Italy seasonal best 11.

Arawn Moridin M/AM R - Stoke - Used in a squad rotation system for Stoke. 24(16) competitive apps for the club but only managed one goal. Still has quite a bit of room to develop. Happy playing for the club and for Norway.

Mike Nevo AMR - Chelsea - Indispensable to the club now. 28(1) competitive apps with 4 goals. Enjoying playing for the team and happy to be playing for England. Chelsea finished 4th and qualified for the EURO cup.

Shaquille O'Neal DC - FC Bayern - Still an indispensable first team player. 61 competitive apps but only 2 goals, even though he's 6'11", 19 Jumping, 20 Strength and 17 Heading. Shame. Helped FC Bayern win the First Division. Named in the USA Seasonal Best 11 and was inducted into the Overall USA Best 11 last year.

Eighteen Rabbit AMC - ESTAC Troyes - Still an indispensable fist team player with 41 competitive apps 7 goals for the season. Nothing real spectacular, ESTAC finished 10th in the league and didn't qualify for the EC or ECC.

Björgvin Radebe M/AM L - Stuttgart - Indispensable first team player. 45 competitive apps and picked up 5 goals. Is enjoying playing for the club but is considering his options. Helped Stuttgart finish 4th in the league and qualified for the EC.

James Sawyer MC - At. Madrid - After a season with no apps for SLB, Sawyer was bought by At. Madrid for 12.75M. Now considered to be an important first team player he had 46 competitive apps with one goal. Enjoying playing for the club. At. Madrid finished 4th and qualified for the ECC.

Sercan Cali M/AM R - Sampdoria - Still indispensable to the club. 45(1) competitive apps with 2 goals. Helped Sampdoria finish 3rd in Serie A and qualified for the ECC. Happy playing for the club. Helped Sampdoria finish as the EURO Cup runners up this season. Named in Sampdoria's overall and seasonal best 11 last year.

Stuart Shaw MC - Leicester- Still indispensable to the club. 50 competitive apps with 4 goals. Happy to be playing at the club. Helped Leicester win the English League Cup this season. Also been inducted into the Scotland overall best 11 and seasonal best 11.

Jake Stothard M/AM L - Juventus - Listed as an important first team player but not really playing very often 7(1) League apps, 1 cup app and 8 international apps. 2 goals total. Happy playing for the club. Juve finished 6th and qualified for the EURO cup. Still has some room to grow stats wise.

Vincent van Coconut DC - Barcelona - Important first team player for Barca. 51 competitive apps with 2 goals. Enjoying playing for the club and happy to be part of the Belgium setup. Barca finished 3rd and qualified for the ECC. Named in the Belgium seasonal best 11.

Henrik van der Voom MC - R. Madrid - Now Indispensable to the club. 59(1) competitive apps with 11 goals for the season. Happy playing for the club and to be part of the Belgium setup. Helped get Real Madrid to the finals of the European Champions Cup where they ended up losing to Man Utd. Inducted into the Belgium overall best 11 and Belgium seasonal best 11.

I edited the goal totals above because Dench Frimpong had 6 goals at the start of the season before he was sold that I didn't count. This bumped him up two places in the competition.

I really, really, really, really, really, really really, really, really, really, really, really, really really, really, really, really, really, really, really really, really, really, really, really, really, really really want Moridin to move away from Stoke. I really, really etc. etc. don't like that club!

I really, really, really, really, really, really really, really, really, really, really, really, really really, really, really, really, really, really, really really, really, really, really, really, really, really really want Moridin to move away from Stoke. I really, really etc. etc. don't like that club!

Yeah, if they'd actually play him he'd start improving pretty fast. He still has the second highest difference between his PA and CA (just behind Frimpong). 11 of our players have hit their PA by now but the four with the highest PA still haven't hit theirs yet.

Archived