FM WeeGiE Data Update Thread

Michael F

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember last year there was a file specifically for that. You see, I want a file that is made on the 12.2 db, not before, and contains staff like Adriano's release etc.

• 3 weeks later...

Might aswell give this an update, not posted in this thread for a while.

We are currently updating the database to bring it in line for the beginning of the 2012/2013 season

All clubs loan players have been returned down to English Conference South

All injury's and bans removed for all clubs down to English Conference South

Stadium moves & capacity changes done down to English Conference South

Liverpool set to the Carling Cup Winners 2012

Started to enter provisional Champions League & Europa League places for 12/13 with seedings (to be checked again at end of season)

And started doing the same for other playable countries.

Can all future data issues and queries please post on our forum, www.fmweegie.co.uk (quick registration required), if you just want to download the update go to http://fmweegie.co.uk/pages/download/ (no registration required)

We currently have no release date for our next update as we are still busy working on it, but you can keep up to date by reading the forum or following us on Facebook and Twitter.

Cheers for your support so far this year

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

I am going to close this thread, please register on our forum for any future updates. You can still download the update without registering (see link in post above) but all data issues and support will go through our forum

we will be releasing updates throughout the summer up till September so keep an eye out for those dates via the WeeGiE forums, twitter and facebook.

Archived