Tomtuck's First FM Career Adventure

tomtuck01

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You did alright :D

From you that's the greatest compliment I've ever seen.

Well done! A great way to finish it!

Thanks alot dude.

Congrats on the clean sweep in your last season.Brilliant career overall.

Thanking you. :)

Now just got to get around to doing the season review, etc. :D

Inter_Milan.png

Thomas Lewis' Career - Season Review 2030/31 - Inter Milan

Details of the Italian Supercoppa can be found on the previous page, in post number 2427.

Serie A

Results 1 - Results 2 - Final Table (Champions)

Easily my best Serie A campaign. We won more points, scored more goals, (okay, only by one, but still!!), and conceded less goals than in the previous two seasons. The huge gap of twentytwo points between us and second placed Milan just demonstrates the extent of our complete dominance.

Outstanding final league season for me personally.

Coppa Italia

Winners

We won very comfortably in the first round and quarter final, and then put in two cracking performances against Juventus in the semi finals to win 4-3 on aggregate. The final came just days before the Champions League Final, so I rested a few players. It showed i the performance, but we still came away with the win thanks to a late Gomes strike. 2-1 the final score.

Champions League

Winners

We were awesome in the group stage, with the defeat in Barcelona the only blemish as we won our other five group games, including defeating Barca 2-1 in the first group game after trainling after just a few minutes.

We won the 1st knockout round tie against Porto 5-3 on aggregate, owing alot to the first leg 3-0 win in Portugal. Juventus were bruhed aside superbly in the quarters 5-0 on aggregate, and then we saw off my former club Manchester United 6-2 ocer two legs, mostly down to the 5-1 thumping we gave them in the first leg at home.

Like the Coppa Italia Final, the final against Paris Saint-Germain was by no means a classic, but we won it 1-0 thanks to a terrific goal from top scorer Alessio Bani.

This was our second successive Champions League triumph, and my sixth during my career.

Club World Cup And UEFA Super Cup

World Club Cup - UEFA Super Cup

We put in two outtanding performances in the Club World Cup, but Sebastien Legrand inparticular stood out, scoring eight goals in just two games. We won the final Brazilian outfit Cruzeiro 5-0, in what was a tremendous display against the current holders of the trophy. We won the UEFA Super Cup 1-0 over Valencia at the start of the season, in what was a very poor game.

Other Info

Squad Stats - Transfers - Finances

Excellent campaigns from alot of players, especially the five guys who got into double figures in terms of goals. Sebastien Legrand wasn't quite as good as hos statd look though - he did after all score eight goals in two game at the Club World Cup. He was otherwise fairly inconsistent.

We went big transfer wise this year as I desperately wanted to defend our Champions League crown in my final season. Christian Radu was an excellent buy, but Gavin Kearney suffered alot with injuries. The club will expect better in future.

The finances are in a great way, as further Champions League success has maintainted the near £80million bank balance. Sponsorhsip money over the summer will see that shoot towards the £100million mark.

Top 3 Players

Victor Palop

Another outstanding season from the young Spaniard. Whether he plays AMC, AML, or STC, he never lets the side down. Just a splendid campaign.

Anton Lazarev

He wasn't quite as effective infront of goal this term, but he still managed to hit the back of the net more than twenty times, aswell as assisting more than twenty times. His pace and acceleration may be decreasing, but he shows no signs of slowing down.

Alessio Bani

His stats speak for themselves. Wow. Just wow.

What Next

Well, my time at the club has sadly come to an end. More on that shortly.

How are my Former Clubs Doing?

FC Seoul

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Season  |  League   |  Lge Pos |  Notes                                            |  Other
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 2012  |  K-League  |  6th       |  KO'ed in 1st Rnd Of Playoffs        |  Peace Cup Winners
| 2013  |  K-League  |  1st       |  Lost in playoff final                       |  KFA Cup Winners
| 2014  |  K-League  |  1st       |  Won in playoff final                       |  
| 2015  |  K-League  |  2nd      |  Won in playoff final                       |  
| 2016  |  K-League  |  1st       |  Won in playoff final                       |  Peace Cup Winners
| 2017  |  K-League  |  1st       |  Won in playoff final                       |  Peace Cup Winners, Asian CL Winners
| 2018  |  K-League  |  1st       |  Lost in playoff final                       |  Peace Cup Winners
| 2019  |  K-League  |  1st       |  Won in playoff final                       |  Asian CL Winners, CWC Runners-up
| 2020  |  K-League  |  1st       |  Won in playoff final                       |  Asian CL Winners
| 2021  |  K-League  |  1st       |  Won in playoff final                       |  Peace Cup Winners
| 2022  |  K-League  |  2nd      |  Won in playoff final                       |  Asian CL Winners
| 2023  |  K-League  |  1st       |  Lost in playoff final                       |  
| 2024  |  K-League  |  2nd      |  Won in playoff final                       |  KFA Cup Winners, Peace Cup Winners
| 2025  |  K-League  |  1st       |  Won in playoff final                       |  
| 2026  |  K-League  |  1st       |  Won in playoff final                       |  Peace Cup Winners
| 2027  |  K-League  |  1st       |  Won in playoff final                       |  Asian CL Winners
| 2028  |  K-League  |  1st       |  Won in playoff final                       |  
| 2029  |  K-League  |  1st       |  Won in playoff final                       |  
| 2030  |  K-League  |  2nd      |  KO'ed in 3rd Rnd Of Playoffs       |  KFA Cup Winners, Peace Cup Winners

They failed to make the palyoff final for the first time since 2012, losing in what is essentially the playoff semi finals. They did gain comfort though by lifting both domestic cups.

Bristol Rovers

| Season  |  League       |  Lge Pos |  Notes                                       |  Other
| 2012/13  |  League 1  |  19th       |  Survival                                   |  
| 2013/14  |  League 1  |  18th       |                                                  |  
| 2014/15  |  League 1  |  14th       |                                                  |  
| 2015/16  |  League 1  |  10th       |                                                  |  
| 2016/17  |  League 1  |  21st        |  Relegated                               |
| 2017/18  |  League 2  |  3rd         |  Promoted                                |  
| 2018/19  |  League 1  |  24th       |  Relegated                                |  
| 2019/20  |  League 2  |  14th       |                                                  |
| 2020/21  |  League 2  |  19th       |                                                  |
| 2021/22  |  League 2  |  13th       |                                                  |
| 2022/23  |  League 2  |  1st          |  Promoted as Champions         |  
| 2023/24  |  League 1  |  23rd       |  Relegated                                |  
| 2024/25  |  League 2  |  4th          |  Lost in playoff final               |  
| 2025/26  |  League 2  |  7th          |  Promoted via playoffs            |  FA Cup 3rd Rnd
| 2026/27  |  League 1  |  4th          |  Promoted via playoffs            |  FA Cup 3rd Rnd
| 2027/28  |  Champ'ship  |  24th    |  Relegated                               |  
| 2028/29  |  League 1  |  7th          |                                                  |  FA Cup 3rd Rnd
| 2029/30  |  League 1  |  18th        |                                                  |  FA Cup 3rd Rnd
| 2030/31  |  League 1  |  5th          |  Lost in playoff semi final       |  

They were in and around the playoff spots all season, but they really bottled it in the semi finals, getting thumped 5-1 by Crawley over two legs.

Boston United

| Season |  League   |  Lge Pos |  Notes                                             |  Other
| 2013/14  |  League 2  |  8th          |                                                   |  
| 2014/15  |  League 2  |  2nd         |  Promoted                                 |  
| 2015/16  |  League 1  |  22nd       |  Relegated                                 |  
| 2016/17  |  League 2  |  23rd        |  Relegated                                 |
| 2017/18  |  BSB Prem  |  2nd       |  Lost in playoff final                 |  
| 2018/19  |  BSB Prem  |  2nd       |  Lost in playoff semi final         |  
| 2019/20  |  BSB Prem  |  2nd       |  Promoted via playoffs              |
| 2020/21  |  League 2  |  1st          |  Promoted as Champions           |
| 2021/22  |  League 1  |  5th          |  Lost in playoff semi final         |  JPT Trophy Runners-up
| 2022/23  |  League 1  |  14th        |                                                   |  
| 2023/24  |  League 1  |  20th        |  Survived relegation                  |  FA Cup 4th Rnd
| 2024/25  |  League 1  |  21st        |  Relegated                                  |  
| 2025/26  |  League 2  |  4th          |  Lost in playoff semi final         |  
| 2026/27  |  League 2  |  4th          |  Lost in playoff final                  |  
| 2027/28  |  League 2  |  14th        |                                                    |  Lge Cup 3rd Rnd
| 2028/29  |  League 2  |  8th          |                                                    |  
| 2029/30  |  League 2  |  4th          |  Lost in playoff semi final         |  
| 2030/31  |  League 2  |  12th        |                                                    |  FA Cup 3rd Rnd

Safe in midtable, but it could have been so much better; after twenty-two games they lead the table. However they fell away in spectacular style. They did recieve a decent payday in the FA Cup, as they made it to the third round, where they got thumped 5-0 away at Spurs.

Swansea City

| Season |  League   |  Lge Pos |  Notes                                             |  Other
| 2017/18  |  Prem Lge  |  8th       |                                                     |  CWC Runners-up, Super Cup Runners-up, Comm Shield Runners-up
| 2018/19  |  Prem Lge  |  2nd      |  CL Qual                                     |  
| 2019/20  |  Prem Lge  |  5th       |  Europa Lge Qual                       |  Comm Shield Runners-up
| 2020/21  |  Prem Lge  |  3rd       |  CL Qual                                     |
| 2021/22  |  Prem Lge  |  6th       |  Europa Lge Qual                       |  CL Runners-up
| 2022/23  |  Prem Lge  |  4th       |  CL Play Off Rnd                        |  
| 2023/24  |  Prem Lge  |  6th       |                                                     |  CL Winners
| 2024/25  |  Prem Lge  |  2nd      |  CL Qual                                      |  CWC Winners, Super Cup Winners
| 2025/26  |  Prem Lge  |  5th       |  Europa Lge Qual                        |  
| 2026/27  |  Prem Lge  |  5th       |  Europa Lge Qual                        |  FA Cup Winners, Europa Lge Winners
| 2027/28  |  Prem Lge  |  2nd      |  CL Qual                                      |  Europa Lge Runners-up, Super Cup Runners-up, Comm Shield Winners
| 2028/29  |  Prem Lge  |  1st       |  Champions                                  |  League Cup Winners, CL Semi Finalists
| 2029/30  |  Prem Lge  |  2nd      |  CL Qual                                      |  Comm Shield Winners
| 2030/31  |  Prem Lge  |  2nd      |  CL Qual                                      |  League Cup Winners, FA Cup Runners-up

The Swans again narrowley missed out on the league title, finishing three points behind the Champions. They did however lift the League Cup, beating Ipswich in the finals. The season finished on a bum note as they lost the FA Cup Final to Championshiop side Huddersfield Town.

Manchester City

| 2022/23  |  Prem Lge  |  3rd       |  CL Qual                                     |  CWC Winners, FA Cup Winners, Super Cup Runners-up, League Cup Runners-up, Comm Shield Runners-up
| 2023/24  |  Prem Lge  |  4th       |  CL Play Off Rnd                        |  Comm Shield Runners-up
| 2024/25  |  Prem Lge  |  3rd       |  CL Qual                                     |  League Cup Winners, FA Cup Runners-up
| 2025/26  |  Prem Lge  |  3rd       |  CL Qual                                     |  
| 2026/27  |  Prem Lge  |  2nd      |  CL Qual                                     |  CL Runners-up
| 2027/28  |  Prem Lge  |  4th       |  CL Play Off Rnd                        |  
| 2028/29  |  Prem Lge  |  3rd       |  CL Qual                                     |  League Cup Runners-up
| 2029/30  |  Prem Lge  |  1st        |  Champions                                |  League Cup Runners-up
| 2030/31  |  Prem Lge  |  4th       |  CL Play Off Rnd                        |  Comm Shield Runners-up

Poor season as they surrendered they crown with little challenge whatsoever. Must do better.

Manchester United

| 2028/29  |  Prem Lge  |  2nd       |  CL Qual                                    |  
| 2029/30  |  Prem Lge  |  3rd        |  CL Qual                                    |  
| 2030/31  |  Prem Lge  |  1st        |  Champions                                |  

Good season as they lifted the title for the first time since I left the club. Things are only likely to get tougher though after the Chairman withdrew his funding at the enf of the previous season.

Thomas Lewis' Career - June 3rd 2031

BREAKING NEWS

ResigningFromInterJob-Jun2031_zps0d1e3638.png

In what has come as a surprise to many, Internazionale managed Thomas Lewis has announced his decision to leave the club, just three days after retaining the Champions League title. Lewis does have a history of walking out on clubs in this manner, and it seems he has done it once again.

We now cross live to the Giuseppe Meazza, where Lewis is about to read a statement to the gathered media;

Statement from Thomas Lewis;

Thank you all for coming, I would like to make this brief.

Today I have decided to leave my position as manager FC Internazionale Milano. After three trophy filled years I have decided it is time to walk away from the so that someone younger can take the reigns.

These three years have been very enjoyable, but I long to go back home to England. After thinking long and hard about this and alot of discussion with my family, I have decided the time is now right to do just that.

I'd like to thank the board for their great understanding of my decision, and hope the fans also understand my feelings.

I wish to club all the success in the future, and hope the new manager can take this great young squad on to even greater things.

InterStaffExodus-Jun2031_zps580c9eb5.png

And so after 26 pages and 20 seasons, it has come to an end. Just to finish things off, here is my in-game biography and overall career stats;

ThomasLewis-BiographyJun2031_zps2535d864.png

ThomasLewis-CareerStatsJun2031_zps8090ba96.png

Thank you all for following this over the past ten months. I have absolutely loved this save, and that is in part down to the outstanding interaction I have had from you, the readers. Once again, thank you.

I started from page 1 at 09:15 this morning and it is now 16:23. A fantastic read and an amazing career you have had. If I could emulate just a fraction of what you have achieved I would be a very happy man.

Congratulations on a fantastic career, I wish you all the best for a career on FM13 and I'll for sure be following you.

All the best,

Premier2k

I started from page 1 at 09:15 this morning and it is now 16:23. A fantastic read and an amazing career you have had. If I could emulate just a fraction of what you have achieved I would be a very happy man.

Congratulations on a fantastic career, I wish you all the best for a career on FM13 and I'll for sure be following you.

All the best,

Premier2k

Thanks alot dude. :)

Got to be honest and say I was somewhat lucky with how things went, as in joining clubs with money/being taken over by a tycoon while with United, etc. But it was great fun and I loved every minute of it.

Also, my FM13 career is already up and running. :cool:

Archived