Striking Sensation - Game Thread

Are you happy with the content in updates?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy with the content in updates?

• Yes, I think you do a good job.
    • It's ok... But I'd like to see a bit more.
    • No, there just isn't enough...

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I think you've picked up some serious points here, I might be wrong, but I think you might have moved away from bottom spot. I'll have the table up tomorrow!

Yes I agree. Did not say it was a bad season! :) Just a bad second half. Had just hoped for more based on the first half of the season. Anyway I am not complaining at all!

Yes I agree. Did not say it was a bad season! :) Just a bad second half. Had just hoped for more based on the first half of the season. Anyway I am not complaining at all!
Its probably because of jim bowman who had a much better second half to the season, but all 3 of you banged in the goals!

Going to post the World Cup Update before I do the End Of Season table, so that I can add the points gained from the World Cup. I'm also going to post Annual World Rankings and a bit more in-depth on the International stage, because I don't think we focus enough on that. I'm also going to add injury reports to both mid-season and end of season reports, because I know a few of you ask me about it sometime's and it has a major impact on your season at times.

World Cup 2022

Players & Countries...

Davatzis - Greece

Portugal - Juan Coco Luis Pereira

Australia - Nick Adam

USA - Jim Bowman

Scotland - Stuart Shaw, Long Tym Toon Tiny & Thomas Weir

Tunisia - Lukied Jaziri

Wales - Gypsum Fantastic & Hype Animz

Group A

Kenya 2 - 0 Greece

Davatzis came on as a sub at half time and was very disappointing for the second half.

Greece 3 - 0 Qatar (Davatzis)

Davatzis made up for his shocking display against Kenya, coming on as a sub in the 62nd minute and scoring a goal!

Colombia 0 - 3 Greece (Davatzis)

Davatzis started the game today and scored in the 21st minute to help Greece to a comfortable victory, but subbed in the 71st minute. He picked up the Man Of The Match award!

Group C

Paraguay 0 - 0 Portugal

Juan Coco Luis Pereira wasn't at his best today and Portugal were probably on the same level.

Serbia 0 - 0 Portugal

Juan Coco Luis Pereira had another frustrating match and will need to up his game, if Portugal are to cause any threats!

Portugal 2 - 1 Australia (Luis Pereira x2)

Nick adam suffered a major injury "Strained Knee Ligaments" and was stretchered off in the 66th minute, which is the end of his tournament at such an early stage! Luis Pereira stole the show though, with a fantastic brace and left the stadium as man of the match!

Australia 0 - 0 Serbia

With Nick Adam injured and out of the tournament, Australia are looking vulnerable!

Paraguay 1 - 1 Australia

If Nick Adam hadn't been injured, the last two results may have been different, but Australia are eliminated!

Group F

Brazil 1 - 1 USA (Jim Bowman)

Bowman had a decent game today and will be very pleased with a draw against Brazil!

Japan 3 - 1 USA

Jim Bowman didn't play well today and Japan have sealed the fate of USA as Brazil and Japan secure their place in the next round!

USA 2 - 0 Scotland (Jim Bowman)

Jim Bowman was truly on form today against a Scotland side that looks to be fading recently!

Scotland 1 - 2 Japan (Long Tym Toon Tiny)

Scotland were a disgrace today against Japan, with the only Scottish player worth a mention "Long Tym Toon Tiny". He gave Scotland a lifeline, but they didn't take advantage. Thomas weir was a disgrace along with the rest of the team, whilst Stuart Shaw didn't even get off the bench (mistake???).

Scotland 0 - 3 Brazil

Just like the USA, Scotland are now eliminated and questions will have to be raised about the performance of Thomas Weir in this competition!

Group G

Costa Rica 0 - 3 Wales (Fantastic & Animz x2)

Fantastic and Animz were leathel at Euro 2020 and were the same yet again today! Animz picked up the Man Of The Match award, but Fantastic deserves just as much.

Wales 0 - 2 Tunisia

Lukied Jaziri is hitting all the Tunisian headlines recently with his vintage performances and despite not scoring, he turned provider today and helped to down Wales who have a very strong strike-force! Fantastic and Animz both had bad games and will want to forget this one quick!

Tunisia 3 - 4 Croatia (Lukied Jaziri)

Croatia are a good side, so Tunisia who have failed in recent times, can be proud of pushing them all the way! Lukied Jaziri hasn't always been the man on the lips in Tunisia, but was fantastic today.

Costa Rica 1 - 3 Tunisia (Lukied Jaziri x2)

Jaziri has been Tunisia's main man during this tournament and has just fired them into the second round! Huge moment for Tunisia!

2nd Round...

Greece 2 - 1 Saudi Arabia

Davatzis has had a decent tournament so far and turned provider today as Greece move into the Quarter Finals!

Morocco 1 - 2 Portugal

Luis Pereira didn't even make the bench today and their are questions over his current fitness and whether he will feature again. Portugal move forward to the Quarter Finals without him.

Iran 0 - 1 Tunisia

Tunisia dodge one HELL OF A BULLET today, with Iran missing two penalties and Tunisia move to the Quarter Finals! Jaziri had a good game and will be pleased and thankfull of the final result!

Quarter Finals...

Greece 0 - 1 Serbia

Davatzis was just as embarrased as several other of his team mates today with an awfull performance, Greece are knocked out of the tournament!

Kenya 0 - 1 Portugal

Portugal fans will have been pleased to see Luis Pereira back on the pitch after recent speculation, but he didn't really step up today and that could be due to his recent dissapearance from the team. Nevertheless, Portugal are in the Semi-Final!

Brazil 2 - 0 Tunisia

Tunisia have gone out of the tournament, but will go out with pride after a fantastic run! Lukied Jaziri had his worst performance of the tournament, but wont be too dishartened, as he was the main man throughout!

Semi-Finals...

Portugal 1 - 0 Burkina Faso (Luis Pereira)

Luis Pereira is back in goalscoring form as he puts Burkina Faso out of the tournament to reach the Final!!!

World Cup Final

Portugal 2 - 1 Brazil

Juan Coco Luis Pereira will be the happiest man in football today as he holds the World Cup high in the air! He is definately one of the best Strikers in Europe at the moment and holds a Champions League, World Cup medal and his Champions League Golden Boot medal this year! He didn't have the best of times in the tournament, due to major issues with fitness, but only missed one game and was the man who scored to get them to the final.

Awards...

Best Player - Asterios Froussos from Greece took the award, but Juan Coco Luis Pereira followed close by in second place! Unfortunately that doesn't gain him any points.

Dream Team - Juan Coco Luis Pereira was part of the World Cup Dream Team striking partnership, with Japanese starlet Chihiro Moriwaki! This will gain Luis Pereira some very nice points and proves that he is one of the best strikers in the World when it comes to the biggest of stages, following his Dream Team place in the Champions League!

Golden Boot - Unfortunately none of you were part of this award, with Chihiro Moriwaki scoring the most, along with Khalid Fellah and Victor Manuel Torres, all scoring 4 goals each in 4 appearances, but Moriwaki stole the award due to his superior Average Rating!

Goal Of The Tournament - We have Gypsum Fantastic who scored the best goal of the tournament, whilst Luis Pereira scored the third best! Those goals can be viewed below...

[video=youtube;j14TFv7zqpU]

[video=youtube;zDNe38s_UNs]

Very happy with Tunisia getting to quarter finals, and to add to that some string performances from Jaziri. Hopefully he can take that form back to merseyside and do well at Liverpool.

Yeah, he had a really good tournament. I think the main problem for Jaziri is he doesn't like Liverpool. He's never really been happy at Merseyside and constantly complains, but he never comes close to a transfer away for some reason... I think a move away would be perfect for him.

Brilliant, Juan Coco Luis Pereira is a World Cup winner! :D

Had such a slow start to my career, but now reaping all the rewards.

Great signup, loving this!

I'm just working out the points for the table at the moment and as it stands, for this season you've gained a bonus of 335 points! That's on top of any points for the usual "Goals, Assists etc..."

That should put you in a very good position.

I'm going to award Jim Bowman for his performances in the Gold Cup, due to the USA not taking part in the European Championship, unlike most other nations that our players belong to. I think it's only fair as most of you have a chance to gain extra points. The scale of the points will be low for the Gold Cup though and I will be looking at other players, who's Nations are outside the EU and doing the same.

Striking Sensation Leaderboard Update

There hasn't been much movement for a change this season. The 3 most notable position movements are;

Edoardo Lorenzo moves up to 2nd place after his most amazing season yet in terms of average rating which

bagged him a bonus 150 points!

Juan Coco Luis Pereira moves into the top 10 in 9th place! He gained a record breaking 442 points after his performances in the Champions League and World Cup!

Arawn Moridin finally lifts off last place and takes up 19th place after his best ever season!

Striking Sensation Leaderboard

[TABLE=class: grid]

[TR]

[TD]Position

[/TD]

[TD]Player

[/TD]

[TD]Total Points

[/TD]

[TD]Dom. Goals

[/TD]

[TD]Int. Goals

[/TD]

[TD]Dom. Assists

[/TD]

[TD]Int. Assists

[/TD]

[TD]Dom. MOM

[/TD]

[TD]Int. MOM

[/TD]

[TD]Y. Cards

[/TD]

[TD]R. Cards

[/TD]

[TD]Awards

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]1.

[/TD]

[TD]Gypsum Fantastic

[/TD]

[TD]2499

[/TD]

[TD]313

[/TD]

[TD]61

[/TD]

[TD]42

[/TD]

[TD]10

[/TD]

[TD]45

[/TD]

[TD]6

[/TD]

[TD]56

[/TD]

[TD]4

[/TD]

[TD]24

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2.

[/TD]

[TD]Edoardo Lorenzo

[/TD]

[TD]1943

[/TD]

[TD]209

[/TD]

[TD]30

[/TD]

[TD]60

[/TD]

[TD]13

[/TD]

[TD]72

[/TD]

[TD]5

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]2

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]3.

[/TD]

[TD]Ignjatije Uljarevic

[/TD]

[TD]1875

[/TD]

[TD]224

[/TD]

[TD]28

[/TD]

[TD]34

[/TD]

[TD]7

[/TD]

[TD]56

[/TD]

[TD]4

[/TD]

[TD]34

[/TD]

[TD]3

[/TD]

[TD]19

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]4.

[/TD]

[TD]Jim Bowman

[/TD]

[TD]1736

[/TD]

[TD]207

[/TD]

[TD]89

[/TD]

[TD]22

[/TD]

[TD]11

[/TD]

[TD]17

[/TD]

[TD]13

[/TD]

[TD]7

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]5.

[/TD]

[TD]Hype Animz

[/TD]

[TD]1699

[/TD]

[TD]191

[/TD]

[TD]59

[/TD]

[TD]55

[/TD]

[TD]11

[/TD]

[TD]36

[/TD]

[TD]15

[/TD]

[TD]6

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]5

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]6.

[/TD]

[TD]Bjorgvin Radebe

[/TD]

[TD]1639

[/TD]

[TD]219

[/TD]

[TD]58

[/TD]

[TD]38

[/TD]

[TD]11

[/TD]

[TD]37

[/TD]

[TD]16

[/TD]

[TD]11

[/TD]

[TD]3

[/TD]

[TD]12

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]7.

[/TD]

[TD]David Ginsberg

[/TD]

[TD]1630

[/TD]

[TD]174

[/TD]

[TD]46

[/TD]

[TD]75

[/TD]

[TD]14

[/TD]

[TD]38

[/TD]

[TD]5

[/TD]

[TD]47

[/TD]

[TD]4

[/TD]

[TD]7

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]8.

[/TD]

[TD]Thomas Weir

[/TD]

[TD]1517

[/TD]

[TD]195

[/TD]

[TD]44

[/TD]

[TD]19

[/TD]

[TD]3

[/TD]

[TD]34

[/TD]

[TD]12

[/TD]

[TD]4

[/TD]

[TD]1

[/TD]

[TD]4

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]9.

[/TD]

[TD]Juan Coco Luis Pereira

[/TD]

[TD]1414

[/TD]

[TD]196

[/TD]

[TD]26

[/TD]

[TD]26

[/TD]

[TD]1

[/TD]

[TD]19

[/TD]

[TD]3

[/TD]

[TD]7

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]10

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]10.

[/TD]

[TD]Geraint Alacarde

[/TD]

[TD]1486

[/TD]

[TD]156

[/TD]

[TD]78

[/TD]

[TD]21

[/TD]

[TD]3

[/TD]

[TD]14

[/TD]

[TD]10

[/TD]

[TD]6

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]1

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]11.

[/TD]

[TD]Makoto Nakamura

[/TD]

[TD]1267

[/TD]

[TD]207

[/TD]

[TD]52

[/TD]

[TD]19

[/TD]

[TD]4

[/TD]

[TD]38

[/TD]

[TD]2

[/TD]

[TD]29

[/TD]

[TD]2

[/TD]

[TD]2

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]12.

[/TD]

[TD]Davatzis

[/TD]

[TD]1149

[/TD]

[TD]190

[/TD]

[TD]24

[/TD]

[TD]19

[/TD]

[TD]1

[/TD]

[TD]17

[/TD]

[TD]1

[/TD]

[TD]17

[/TD]

[TD]1

[/TD]

[TD]5

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]13.

[/TD]

[TD]Long Tym Toon Tiny

[/TD]

[TD]1136

[/TD]

[TD]180

[/TD]

[TD]47

[/TD]

[TD]37

[/TD]

[TD]6

[/TD]

[TD]22

[/TD]

[TD]6

[/TD]

[TD]5

[/TD]

[TD]1

[/TD]

[TD]1

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]14.

[/TD]

[TD]Ben Goldsmith

[/TD]

[TD]1115

[/TD]

[TD]179

[/TD]

[TD]40

[/TD]

[TD]8

[/TD]

[TD]2

[/TD]

[TD]14

[/TD]

[TD]2

[/TD]

[TD]15

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]1

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]15.

[/TD]

[TD]Aidan Lfc

[/TD]

[TD]1032

[/TD]

[TD]190

[/TD]

[TD]25

[/TD]

[TD]20

[/TD]

[TD]1

[/TD]

[TD]16

[/TD]

[TD]4

[/TD]

[TD]5

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]7

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]16.

[/TD]

[TD]Nick Adam

[/TD]

[TD]716

[/TD]

[TD]133

[/TD]

[TD]38

[/TD]

[TD]9

[/TD]

[TD]1

[/TD]

[TD]14

[/TD]

[TD]10

[/TD]

[TD]7

[/TD]

[TD]2

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]17.

[/TD]

[TD]Stuart Shaw

[/TD]

[TD]673

[/TD]

[TD]138

[/TD]

[TD]25

[/TD]

[TD]14

[/TD]

[TD]2

[/TD]

[TD]11

[/TD]

[TD]4

[/TD]

[TD]1

[/TD]

[TD]1

[/TD]

[TD]2

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]18.

[/TD]

[TD]Jamie Hernandez

[/TD]

[TD]523

[/TD]

[TD]100

[/TD]

[TD]28

[/TD]

[TD]6

[/TD]

[TD]3

[/TD]

[TD]8

[/TD]

[TD]1

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]19.

[/TD]

[TD]Arawn Moridin

[/TD]

[TD]511

[/TD]

[TD]83

[/TD]

[TD]8

[/TD]

[TD]11

[/TD]

[TD]4

[/TD]

[TD]3

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]8

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]1

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]20.

[/TD]

[TD]Lukied Jaziri

[/TD]

[TD]490

[/TD]

[TD]102

[/TD]

[TD]24

[/TD]

[TD]4

[/TD]

[TD]1

[/TD]

[TD]4

[/TD]

[TD]4

[/TD]

[TD]28

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

World Rankings & International Update

Top 10 World Rankings

• 1st - Burkina Faso
  • 2nd - Portugal
  • 3rd - Brazil
  • 4th - Serbia
  • 5th - Spain
  • 6th - Turkey
  • 7th - Croatia
  • 8th - Mexico
  • 9th - Cyprus
  • 10th - United States

I have to admit, I'm not the best when it comes to Geography! I've never even heard of Burkina Faso... They do have some good players though at the moment!

Players & Their Nations Rank

• Aidan Lfc & Ben Goldsmith - England - Rank 58th
  • Arawn Moridin - Norway - Rank 70th
  • Bjorgvin Radebe - Iceland - Rank 62nd
  • Davatzis - Greece - Rank 22nd
  • David Ginsberg - Israel - Rank 11th
  • Edoardo Lorenzo - Italy - Rank 13th
  • Geraint Alacarde - Singapore - Rank 157th
  • Gypsum Fantastic & Hype Animz - Wales - Rank 46th
  • Ignjatije Uljarevic - Montenegro - Rank 100th
  • Jamie Hernandez - Republic Of Ireland - Rank 106th
  • Jim Bowman - United States - Rank 10th
  • Juan Coco Luis Pereira - Portugal - Rank 2nd
  • Long Tym Toon Tiny & Stuart Shaw & Thomas Weir - Scotland - Rank 30th
  • Lukied Jaziri - Tunisia - Rank 17th
  • Makoto Nakamura - Egypt - Rank 43rd
  • Nick Adam - Australia - 53rd

Mid-Season Report

Injury List...

• Thomas Weir - A Gashed Head (6 Days) & A Dead Leg (2 Days)
  • Stuart Shaw - Nothing
  • Nick Adam - Strained Knee Ligaments (6 Weeks), A Torn Hamstring (3 Months) & A Damaged Spine (2 Months)
  • Makoto Nakamura - A Dead Leg (3 Days) & Damaged Cruciate Ligaments (7 - 8 Months)
  • Lukied Jaziri - Nothing
  • Long Tym Toon Tiny - A Dead Leg (4 Days)
  • Juan Coco Luis Pereira - Nothing
  • Jim Bowman - Strained Knee Ligaments (3 Weeks), A Sprained Ankle (4 Weeks) & A Broken Cheekbone (4 weeks)
  • Jamie Hernandez - Concussion (6 Days)
  • Ignjatije Uljarevic - Nothing
  • Hype Animz - A Bruised Head (6 Days)
  • Gypsum Fantastic - A Pulled Hamstring (3 Weeks), A Damaged Knee Cap (4 Weeks) & Fractured Ribs (3 - 5 Weeks)
  • Geraint Alacarde - A Pulled Hamstring (3 Weeks) & A Fractured Jaw (4 Weeks)
  • Edoardo Lorenzo - A Damaged Heel (7 Days) & A Bruised Shin (6 Days)
  • David Ginsberg - A Sprained Ankle (5 Weeks)
  • Davatzis - A Pulled Hamstring (3 Weeks), A Dead Leg (3 Days) & A Sprained Ankle (4 - 5 Weeks)
  • Bjorgvin Radebe - A Chest Injury (2 Weeks) & A Lower Back Stress Fracture (7 Weeks)
  • Ben Goldsmith - A Damaged Heel (10 Days) & A Dead Leg (4 Days)
  • Arawn Moridin - Torn Knee Ligaments (2 Months), Fractured Ribs (4 Weeks) & A Damaged Heel (7 Days)
  • Aidan Lfc - A Bruised Rib (5 Days), A Damaged Elbow (11 Days) & A Dead Leg (3 Days)

League Tables...

English Premier League

Portuguese Premier League

Ligue 1

German First Division

Eredivisie

Clydesdale Bank Premier League

Players...

Thomas Weir

Stuart Shaw

Nick Adam

Makoto Nakamura

Lukied Jaziri

Long Tym Toon Tiny

Juan Coco Luis Pereira

Jim Bowman

Jamie Hernandez

Ignjatije Uljarevic

Hype Animz

Gypsum Fantastic

Geraint Alacarde

Edoardo Lorenzo

David Ginsberg

Davatzis

Bjorgvin Radebe

Ben Goldsmith

Arawn Moridin

Aidan Lfc

End Of Season Update

The main talking point for this season is definately injuries! Makoto Nakamura damaged cruciate ligaments, whilst Gypsum Fantastic picked up a torn calf muscle late on in the season. Hype Animz has picked up a horror injury against AC Milan in the Europa League Semi-Final, breaking his leg and will be out for up to another 5 months! Speculation was ripe concerning Hype Animz and a potential move away, but all that speculation is now out of the window and he will only hope he can come back from this injury and get back to his best!

Manchester United were the team to watch this season after last season where they won the Premier League. Gypsum Fantastic, Jim Bowman and Arawn Moridin were amazing last season, it just didn't matter which of them made up the 2 upfront. This season was slightly disappointing in regards to those three players, with injuries plaguing all three and the arrival of Juan Jose Orozco who was a suprisingly cheap, but extremely talented player and he was the first striker on the sheet for every game, whilst keeping fit throughout the season.

The other team to watch was FC Bayern, with Luis Pereira who is arguably one of the best strikers around at the moment and his striking partner Ganso, with both destroying the defence of most teams in the league! They won the League, whilst winning the Club World Championship, but were beaten by Paris Saint-Germain in the European Super Cup and didn't perform half aswell in European games. Probably a bit of a mixed season for Luis Pereira.

League Tables...

English Premier League

Portuguese Premier League

Ligue 1

German First Division

Eredivisie

Clydesdale Bank Premier League

Players...

Thomas Weir

Stuart Shaw

Nick Adam

Makoto Nakamura

Lukied Jaziri

Long Tym Toon Tiny

Juan Coco Luis Pereira

Jim Bowman

Jamie Hernandez

Ignjatije Uljarevic

Hype Animz

Gypsum Fantastic

Geraint Alacarde

Edoardo Lorenzo

David Ginsberg

Davatzis

Bjorgvin Radebe

Ben Goldsmith

Arawn Moridin

Aidan Lfc

League & Cup Medals

Aidan Lfc - Chelsea - Premier League

Arawn Moridin, Gypsum Fantastic & Jim Bowman - Manchester United - FA Cup

Arawn Moridin & Jim Bowman - Manchester United - League Cup

Gypsum Fantastic - Manchester United - Community Shield

Geraint Alacarde - Paris Saint-Germain - Ligue 1

Geraint Alacarde - Paris Saint-Germain - European Super Cup

Juan Coco Luis Pereira - FC Bayern - German First Division

Davatzis - Sporting - Taca De Portugal

Davatzis - Sporting - Europa League

Ignjatije Uljarevic - Rangers - Clydesdale Bank Premier League

Personal Awards

Ignjatije Uljarevic - Player Of Month x2, Player Of Year, Team Of Year

Breaking News

Edoardo Lorenzo has finally secured a transfer away from Ajax after season's of speculation! Edoardo is and forever will be a legend at Ajax, but Liverpool will think themselves very lucky to have secured the £20.5mil transfer of one of the biggest talents in World football!

Edoardo's Club History & Stats

Edoardo Lorenzo made a name for himself as a youngster at Cardiff City, spending two full seasons at the club and is well known for his 15 goal haul in his second season. With such a good start to his career, Ajax soon had taken notice and in 2013, decided to splash £8.5mil on Edoardo in the hope that they could turn him into a star.

After securing the move to Ajax, some people would have been disappointed to see him only play 15 league games and scoring only 6 goals, but with the following 9 seasons, all will definately have been forgotten! In recent seasons he has been noticed for his amazing and consistent performances and has been compared to Francesco Totti and Del Pierro. He is the current All-Time Goalscorer for Italy and will be chasing the Appearance record for sure!

All Time League Record

League Appearances: 335

League Goals: 196

League Assists: 67

League Man Of Match's: 66

League Average Rating: 7.57

Last season Edoardo Lorenzo scored 32 goals, 12 assists and 12 Man Of Match's with an average rating of 8.03! Ajax is considered a small club compared to a lot of clubs in Europe, so all the focus will now be on whether Edoardo Lorenzo was at a small club playing a big part, or whether that is not true and he is going to be at a big club and be a big player. If that is the case, it will definately benefit Lukied Jaziri and Hype Animz, because along with Edoardo's ability to score, he is a big creative player and Hype Animz especially will be looking to up his own game through that.

In other news...

Arawn Moridin has signed a new contract, earning £43k per week at United and will be looking to up his game this season through the confidence being shown by the United Manager! Moridin has actually been an un-sung hero at United, in the shadow of Gypsum Fantastic and Jim Bowman. Even though he doesn't start as many games, he's been a consistent performer in the past 2 seasons and helped them win the FA Cup final against Blackburn with a goal.

Breaking News

Ajax is considered a small club compared to a lot of clubs in Europe, so all the focus will now be on whether Edoardo Lorenzo was at a small club playing a big part, or whether that is not true and he is going to be at a big club and be a big player.

... But I went to Liverpool.

... But I went to Liverpool.

I know how you feel, but you can't argue with their history and even though they've had a difficult time in recent seasons, I think you might be able to fire them up again. It will also be a chance for you to be noticed alongside the best and maybe get World Player Of Year?

Archived