Cuddlefish

Top 34 - 2012 Edition - Game Thread

61 posts in this topic

are we not missing some players?

The updates are coming in small bursts. That last one was players 7 through 11. The other 23 will be appearing over the next couple of days.

Let's hope not, but sadly it looks like it is at the moment.

And I did not even get the first update on my player :(

Nope, my computer "did a Cuddlefish".

Something went wrong with the power supply and fried my motherboard so I'm currently waiting on parts for my new computer (using an iPhone in the mean time).

Bad news is we have to start from the beginning but everyone that signed up will have the same player and everything...

Don't know how long it'll be, you know what the postal service is like.. Real sorry about this guys, seems like whenever I start one of these a problem arises :(

Awful luck, and sorry to hear it.

On a personal plus side, I now feel able to beg you to spell Matthieu Mons' name right this time. :)

Nope, my computer "did a Cuddlefish".

Something went wrong with the power supply and fried my motherboard so I'm currently waiting on parts for my new computer (using an iPhone in the mean time).

Bad news is we have to start from the beginning but everyone that signed up will have the same player and everything...

Don't know how long it'll be, you know what the postal service is like.. Real sorry about this guys, seems like whenever I start one of these a problem arises :(

Surely if the Hard Drive hasn't gone poof then you should still have the save on there? Anyways, if we have to start again we have to start again - you always seem to have the worst of luck.

Surely if the Hard Drive hasn't gone poof then you should still have the save on there? Anyways, if we have to start again we have to start again - you always seem to have the worst of luck.

Must be due to the name.. =)

well at least my player gets a second chance at doing something now, seemed very average in the first save. I like this idea ;)