Who is your favorite YOUNG GOALKEEPER?

FanasdaBola

Favorite Young GK?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Young GK?

• Wojciech Szczesny (Arsenal)
    • Thibaut Courtois (Chelsea)
    • Maxym Koval (Dynamo Kyiv)
    • Marc-André ter Stegen (Monchengladbach)
    • Alphonse Areola (PSG)
    • David De Gea (Man Utd)
    • Luís Guilherme (Botafogo)
    • Alex Smithies (Huddersfield Town)
    • Sinan Bolat (Standard Liège)
    • Aleksandr Hutar (Bate Borisov)

bit vague? what do you class as young...

18? 22? keepers can only just come into their prime at 28-30 tbh..

and surely it depends what team you're managing..

Ron-Robert Zieler is my favourite for top teams as he isnt one of the usual Stegen types that everyone goes for.. plus he is classed as homegrown for the UK as i usually play there...

His stats are out of this world too. 18 for command of area, 16 for aeriel ability, 18 for rushing out, composure, concentration , handling.. he has it all...

Giedrius Arlauskis is my favourite for mid to lower prem teams... been a firm favourite for the last few fm editions tbh... and Sinan Bolat comes a close second

Lehtovaara and Viktor Noring are brilliant for lower league teams

bit vague? what do you class as young...

18? 22? keepers can only just come into their prime at 28-30 tbh..

and surely it depends what team you're managing..

Ron-Robert Zieler is my favourite for top teams as he isnt one of the usual Stegen types that everyone goes for.. plus he is classed as homegrown for the UK as i usually play there...

His stats are out of this world too. 18 for command of area, 16 for aeriel ability, 18 for rushing out, composure, concentration , handling.. he has it all...

Giedrius Arlauskis is my favourite for mid to lower prem teams... been a firm favourite for the last few fm editions tbh... and Sinan Bolat comes a close second

Lehtovaara and Viktor Noring are brilliant for lower league teams

You have a tendency to say the obvious, like you've discovered the gunpowder ...

Yes, of course GK at most 22 years or so, around it.

More objective, or less vague (to you): young goalkeepers, with prospects of becoming great goalkeepers in the future.

Thanks for the suggestions, objective and concise. After all seem to have understood perfectly the purpose of the thread.

Archived