Anyone have the Sky Sports SITV

Rob_Ankz23

Hi

Apologies if this has already been posted but I was unable to find it, or if this is being posted in the wrong section.

But I was wondering if there has been an updated version of the Sky Sports SITV for FM2012, I used to have this on the 08 edition and would really like to have it back.

I have attached a screenshot of the old SITV from 2008

Thanks In advance for any replies

Rob

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/113/skyprocessho3.jpg/

just create the needed folders and copy the SITV folder over, the BG Base Skin will just fill in the missing files from the main install directory

i must be having a thick day or something so ive got the steklo skin what folders do i need to create, thanks for the help mate

No worries fella took me a while to work it out basically the SITV folder needs to go in: C:\Users\(user)\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\Skins\(custom skin name)\graphics\boxes\dialog

just create any folder that you don't have and just copy the entire SITV folder into the dialog folder adn you should be good to go, just reload your skin in preferences and should be all working

If only it didnt have that 'Wayne Rooney admits to having a sexual relationship with an elderly badger' bit

Try the one from the thread that SkaldfraNorden has posted. They are the ones made for FM12 with no bollocks about Wazza in there.

• 1 month later...

Archived