[FM12]Japanese League ( Nation Exchange Version )

widehawk

magicmastermind124 Great work, which nation did you swap Japan for?

This file enabled the display of Information and History by exchanging Japan with other countries.As for some parts, I want you to note the point that doesn't become the same. (I do not think that there is a crucial influence.) The country that exchanged it is East Timor.

This is great work widehawk! Thank you.

My game shows only one problem, and its not a big problem at all. The names of East Timor and Japan didnt seem to change, the 3 letter name did. The population shows 127m not 1.1m so for me it works. Dont know why it isnt for some others. I havent edited anything.

qyzmtg.png

did you put this file in the good place?

z_00Comp&Award(eng).lnc

--->

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2012data\db\1200\lnc\all\

Yes thats where it went. I think it must be conflicting with the other lnc files i use that correct competition names, etc.

Is there no way to get the AFC Champions League group stage split into EAST and WEST?

It is impossible by editor's specification.

Quick question: would deleting the files/moving the files for nation exchange revert the settings? The Japanese team in my other saves are called 'East Timor' but obviously I want it to say 'Japan'.

Please delete the LNC file.

East Timor "grey" player have still japanese names. Can it be fixed somehow?

The correction is not realistic. It will take three hours or more by the time the game is started.

My game shows only one problem, and its not a big problem at all. The names of East Timor and Japan didnt seem to change, the 3 letter name did. The population shows 127m not 1.1m so for me it works. Dont know why it isnt for some others. I havent edited anything.

qyzmtg.png

Are not you using another file?I am not setting it about nickname. After removing all other files first used, you should try.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

qyzmtg.png

How have you change population number?

• 1 month later...

the new 'over-view' screen for all clubs decreased the importance of INFO tab for Japanse teams, at least you can see the club operating status financial status and the stadium and it's capacity. I never liked playing Japanse league before for that because of the INFO tab, but i did in FM12 without any problem.

anyway, great work mate :thup:, just want to be helpful.

• 2 weeks later...

qyzmtg.png

How did you manage to get the population at 127m whilst everyone else has around 1,1 million from East Timor

Good update, but a few errors. Main thing is that because you switched with East Timor, the Japanese players are really low in value. For instance, Seigo Narazaki is only worth € 75.000. Tulio Tanaka only about € 100.000. This results in really poor teams buying these players.

So, have to say I prefer the normal Japanese update you made. Too bad you're not updating the facepack, that would have made your update perfect.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived