The CSE European Championships

Guest roberto922

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest roberto922

Once I've finished would anyone object to me doing a couple of the other challenges for fun? It wouldn't count to my score it would just keep me amused :)

Guest roberto922

Right then I got bored towards the end (It's not boring I just have a short attention span ;))and started holidaying inbetween matches, here's my season review

Hradec Kralove 2007/08 Season Review

Right then well basically it was a dissapointing season really. I finished 7th after yoyoing between 5th and 8th for the last 5 games http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn49/ohmylife92/Leaguefinish-HradecKralove.jpg

In the cup I dissapointed myself as well only reaching the fourth round http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn49/ohmylife92/HradecKraloveFourthRoundFACup.jpg

And finally my transfers, I think I might have unsettled the side by bringing in too many players but don't play abroad much and I'd heard people talking about how they completely replaced their squad, there was a few good signings one in particular was a striker called Kobeszko who scored 12 goals in 33 games, not that good I know but he was my top scorer. http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn49/ohmylife92/HradecKraloveTransfers.jpg

Good luck people hope you do better than me :o

Guest roberto922

Well done Paul, so noones got any objections to me doing the other challenges for a laugh with no bearing on my results?

Guest roberto922

lol czech republics weird, I had a break in it that lasted a couple of months in which we played a few friendlies:confused: :rolleyes:

if you start in Feb 08, which I did. You will automatically be in the 1st round and have played your first leg. However you will probably have to put the database up a few times before you can get into the Euro Cup, as sometimes the AI makes it so you've already been knocked out, took me about 3 efforts to get there.

Guest roberto922

If you're already in UEFA Cup Mistryman then just carry on on that one, as long as it follows the regulations it's alright

Finally got through all my friendlies, and did well. First game against Arsenal.

I made a few transfers

IN:

• AMC Otman Bakkal (PSV) - loan
  • DC Paulo Cesar da Silva (Toluca) - $5M
  • GK Jose de Jesus Corona (Tecos) - $2.5M

OUT:

• Marc Edworthy (Cheltenham) - 50k

I also have another possible transfer and 2 loans. I work well with Mexicans :D

Guest roberto922
roberto922- have you taken your gcses? i have and they were bloody hard but i think i passed them all.

Nope, just finished year 10, doing them next year, looking forward to August Mistryman?

Guest roberto922
This is the first challenge I thought up, everyone take note of the Paragraph saying about the rules

PoopyPants vs Roberto922

Mid Table Obscurity - Bring some excitement to the club

Czech Republic 2nd division

Take over any of the following and simply put take them as far as you can in 1 season

Hradec Kralove - Predicted 7th

Usti Nad Labern - Predicted 8th

Vitkovice - Predicted 9th

Load ONLY the Czech Republic Second Division upwards, set the database size to whatever you want. NO third party software

is allowed, an official database must be used. No reloading when you lose, remember this is a competition to show you are the best, this

cannot be achieved if you cheat.

75 Points - Win the Second Division

50 Points - Runners Up

40 Points - 3rd Place

35 Points - 4th Place

30 Points - 5th Place

25 Points - 6th Place

20 Points - 7th Place

15 Points - 8th Place

Win the Czech FA Cup - 50 Points

Reach the FA Cup final - 45 Points

Semi Final - 40 Points

Quarter Final - 30 Points

Fourth Round - 20 Points

Third Round - 15 Points

Second Round - 10 points

First Round - 0 Points

I forgot to mention that I've got 40 points

Game 1:

Glass half empty

It was bad lol. Lost 5-1 to Arsenal :(

McEveley, Todd, and Mears all got 5s. They will not be in the lineup against Man Utd...

Glass half full

I have two loans and a transfer, hopefully before the Man Utd game, but unlikely...I will probably sign another player and another on year-long loan before the transfer window closes.

Archived