LukeR95

[iPad] Players wont sell.

7 posts in this topic

Coming to the end of my first season in charge of bradford city, when I try to offer a player out, even when I set a player at £0, no offers come through for them.

Just to be sure I'm doing it correctly, heres the steps i take, On the players profile I click action, then offer to clubs, then set the players price, sell on clauses etc. Then select confirm, it then takes me to the players profile again. I presume that is how you do it, but I get no mail like you do when you bid for someone, any suggestions?

Thanks

Hi,

It may just be that no-one who realistically would sign that particular player is interested at that point in time. This is especially likely to be the case if you're not in a transfer window, as this is when clubs do most of their bidding.

One thing we're looking to improve is for clubs to take the amount you offer out a player for into account to a greater extent and be slightly more likely to bid for a very low-priced player, but of course there will still be players that you won't be able to shift, just as in real life.

I've also put in a request for a bit more feedback after the user offers a player out.

Hi,

It may just be that no-one who realistically would sign that particular player is interested at that point in time. This is especially likely to be the case if you're not in a transfer window, as this is when clubs do most of their bidding.

One thing we're looking to improve is for clubs to take the amount you offer out a player for into account to a greater extent and be slightly more likely to bid for a very low-priced player, but of course there will still be players that you won't be able to shift, just as in real life.

I've also put in a request for a bit more feedback after the user offers a player out.

The player in question is one of the best strikers in the league, have any idea when there will be more chance of selling them?

Thanks Luke

The player in question is one of the best strikers in the league, have any idea when there will be more chance of selling them?

Thanks Luke

Any chance you can email me the save game (marc.vaughan@sigames.com) and I'll look at the player and circumstances and get back to you with either why no one is interested or tune things for a forthcoming update ...

PS - What wage is the player on? - that can put off a lot of teams.

Any chance you can email me the save game (marc.vaughan@sigames.com) and I'll look at the player and circumstances and get back to you with either why no one is interested or tune things for a forthcoming update ...

PS - What wage is the player on? - that can put off a lot of teams.

Hes not on too much, its Craig Fagan, a championship player, playing in league 2, how would I be able to acess my gamesave? Thanks