The FMCU Forum Quiz 2012!

HotChocolate

1. What is the nickname of Torquay United?

2. What was the score in this year’s Super Bowl (XLVI)?

3. Who is the all-time leader in caps for the South African national football team?

4. Who is the author of ‘Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator’?

5. In Panathinaikos’s only appearance in the European Cup (Champions League) Final, who did they face?

6. Who is the Prime Minister of Australia?

7. In what year were FC KØbenhavn founded?

8. What is the capital of Nepal?

9. In which stadium was the 1986 FIFA World Cup Final played?

10. This logo belongs to which Car brand? (click link)

Bonus Question: In B.W.G’s career how many points did his team finish with in the league season: 2020/2021.

----------------------------

Please note: If the link does not work, let me know as soon as possible and I will PM/E-mail you the picture.

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Answers sent, I think I've gotten 10/12 having checked a couple I wasn't sure of. Of course I may well have gotten wrong one or two that I was sure of so who knows! Question 3 is annoying, I thought I'd made a really good guess but turns out I was nowhere near! I had to give a comedy answer for Question 6 though (although it's the obvious comedy answer) :D

5 is actually a couple more than I thought I'd get for the last round. This week looks better, though I'll probably drop a few, and without any more really hard weeks I could get back in the mix.

Today was a good example at how competitive I am in quizes, as we did one in college, thinking up questions in teams and throwing some at other teams, we didn't think up of hard ones, and threw one team an especially easy one to start, and after another I grabbed a notebook with the questions on from the girl who was choosing and asking them, and just in time as I went for the tough ones, and we beat the team we were very easy on by a point.

brilliant job from Pangaea! "HotChocolate!" is also a brilliant name for a celebrity baby. If I'm ever famous I promise I'll name my child that. No matter how much it scars them...

Right, on to the questions :D

I'll help you become famous!! :cool:

*cough* mine wasn't a baby name mine was Bayern captain ;)

I remember now, it was a name so I assumed it was the baby name.

Can we see Pangaea's answers every week? :D

If he comes up with more comedy like that, then yes!

61% of the questions answered in Round 3 were correct. Which means going by statistics, the Rounds are getting harder.

Or the more likely option, you lot are getting dumber :D

Just a heads up to Nobby_McDonald and everyone else for that matter, Nobby tried to be smart and made a fool of himself and yes I will be revealing all on Tuesday :D

61% of the questions answered in Round 3 were correct. Which means going by statistics, the Rounds are getting harder.

Or the more likely option, you lot are getting dumber :D

Just a heads up to Nobby_McDonald and everyone else for that matter, Nobby tried to be smart and made a fool of himself and yes I will be revealing all on Tuesday :D

Ah good. Not got college next week so don't have to wait until I trudge home really late at night for my next quiz fix.

Archived