The FMCU Forum Quiz 2012!

HotChocolate

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Email sent.

I'm going to be away for a couple of weeks of this. Completely forgot about my upcoming holiday when I signed up. I'm still going to compete for the weeks I'm here if thats okay. I'll probably miss weeks 2 and 3. Should be back for week 4

Getting your excuses in early eh? ;)

Nah, that's completely fine! I assume you wont have internet access? I could e-mail you the Questions if you didn't want to come on the Forum while on holiday! :D

Have a great time anyway :thup:

I can only imagine it will be fab. When we went to Scotland we had an 1 hour drive to and from the Ski resort every day which was a bit of a trek but it was worth it for the Skiing. So far I've only been to Finland, Austria and Scotland skiing, hopefully that list will extend :D

We'll have a short ski to the ski lifts and then be able to ski to pretty much the front door of the chalet. :)

There's a lot of competition so I had to make some excuse :D

Off to Goa for a few weeks with the missus. Chances are I'll just be relaxing so won't be going online if there is any internet access.

Wow, first I was really impressed as I thought you meant the place in Mali. But that was called Gao (what would I do without google? :D ). Looks like you mean in India (fits with the username I suppose), which should be spectacular too. Enjoy :)

Sorry HC, I might of missed it but do we have to send you an email to be involved? Or will the questions be up here :confused:.

I was just asking everyone to send me an email with their usernames so I could store them in my contacts.

I could have got the answers sent via PM but just thought email would have been easier.

If you haven't sent an email don't worry, I'll explain everything when the first set of questions is up later :thup:

I was just asking everyone to send me an email with their usernames so I could store them in my contacts.

I could have got the answers sent via PM but just thought email would have been easier.

If you haven't sent an email don't worry, I'll explain everything when the first set of questions is up later

Ah, ok. Thanks for clearing that up :thup:.

Love your location Forest

Always full of optimism in football but anyway, League 1 isn't all that bad, at least you win more games

Unfortunately, I'm also a Forest fan :( although not looking forward to League One. Although I did hear that the January transfer window has seen some activity for us which has brightened up my hopes for the remainder of the season. Apparently we've had the captain of the Costa Concordia down at the City Ground yesterday...Doughty and MArthur want his views on how best to deal with a sinking ship!

*carefully adjusts prepared quiz pens a la Mr Bean*

Is it too late to join this? I just got my computer back today from the repair shop (hard drive replacement :(, I've only had internet access through my Wii since Christmas :eek:!) but I would love to be involved if that is still possible!

Not sure on my football quiz credentials, but I'll give it a go! :p:D

Hahahahahahahahahaha :D. I'm not looking forward to League One either. Just saying it for the sake of it. Last time we were there, it took us three seasons to get free. This time I reckon it could be 5 if we go down as alot of our players will want to move on.

Have to admit, this season has gone much better for us than expected so far. I said, give the new manager 3 seasons to get us up. 1st season top 12, 2nd season playoffs, 3rd season top 2.

Massive game this Saturday though, I'm obviously hoping we can win, not bothered about how we go up, so long as we go up.

*carefully adjusts prepared quiz pens a la Mr Bean*

Is it too late to join this? I just got my computer back today from the repair shop (hard drive replacement, I've only had internet access through my Wii since Christmas!) but I would love to be involved if that is still possible!

Not sure on my football quiz credentials, but I'll give it a go! :p :Dm

Of course you can still join! The questions will be up in the next half an hour :cool:

So, the first round is to be posted and you will be wondering how you are going to send in your answers, to make it as easy as possible for everyone you can do either of the following:

1. E-Mail your answers to this adress: fmcareerupdates@hotmail.co.uk when you are e-mailing me your answers please put as the title 'Username - Round no.' for example, if I was sending in my answers for this round I would put as the title 'HotChocolate - Round 1'
  2. If you haven't emailed me yet and you are to send in your answers, don't worry. Just send me your answers as stated above.
  3. Or you can PM on here, I will make sure my Inbox is clear, so if you are to PM your answers use the same method as the e-mail, the title will be: 'Username - Round no.' example: 'HotChocolate - Round 1'.

Hope that all makes sense to you! If you have any questions you can ask me, via PM, e-mail or on this thread.

Enjoy! :cool:

1. What nationality is Inter Milan's Diego Forlan?

2. Name 5 variations of the drink Coca-Cola. (Past and present)

3. Who were the first ever winners of the English FA Cup?

4. What is Eminem's (the rapper) real name?

5. What colour is Australian A-League side, Adelaide United's home shirt?

6. What is the smallest country in the world? (Population and size)

7. Name 3 players in the FIFA Team of the Year 2011.

8. Who plays Margret Thatcher in the film: The Iron Lady?

9. Which MLS team play their home games in: The Home Depot Center?

10. Who is the new 'Supreme Leader' of North Korea?

Bonus Question. During my career I had a player called Milenko Stanivukovic, he was on loan from which club?

Emailed my answers, was totally stumped on 4 of those questions.

I spent a good long few minutes desperately trying to remember the first FA Cup winner, it was one of those things where you have read the answer before, know that you know it but for the life of you can't remember it before suddenly having that Eureka moment!

Archived