The FMCU Forum Quiz 2012!

HotChocolate

Username		R1	R2	R3	R4	R5	R6	R7	R8	R9	R10	Total
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B.W.G			11	9	12	11	10	10					63	
Deisler26		7	8	10	11	10	11					57
AK22			8	11	8	9	9	8					53
hrbfcrule		9	10	11	9	7	6					52
SRL88			6	8	12	7	10	9					52
kris0710		10	11	9	10	10	--					50
SnakeXe			6	10	7	10	8	8					49
Adelaidean		10	6	8	6	9	5					44
deltablue		12	10	5	8	4	5					44
Barney Butterball	7	7	8	8	6	6					42
TWalsh			6	--	11	10	7	8					42
MattSpurs94		10	9	9	5	4	4					41
Raware			8	8	6	4	5	10					41
Scribe			10	9	9	8	5	--					41
cplpeters1900		9	7	5	8	7	4					40
Ssestig			9	12	6	7	--	4					38
hursty2			9	7	6	6	5	3					33
Nobby_McDonald		7	8	5	5	4	4					33
DazRTaylor		10	10	11	--	--	--					31
City2000		8	5	7	3	6	5					29
ShyBaldBuddhist		10	--	--	8	2	8					28
Makonnen		4	5	6	4	--	4					23
rancer890		6	5	4	5	1	--					20
Flamers			9	2	5	2	0	1					19
roganp			8	7	--	--	4	--					19
acidmonkey		--	--	--	--	8	10					18
Pangaea			5	4	3	4	--	2					18
jackripper		6	4	5	0	0	1					16
ManUTactician247	4	4	3	2	1	2					16

Heart goes out to ManUTactician247 and jackripper who have both answered every round but still sit bottom especially when someone like acidmonkey comes in, answers 2 rounds of questions and jumps above them :cool:

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michelle Amaro (acidmonkey) - You nearly answered every question correct, just a shame you didn't put Melanie.

Fabregas (I can’t put a stupid answer here, it disappoints me) (Flamers) – What’s the odds that Flamers checked the answer before he put it so he could put the wrong one?

Fire-spitting Snails FC (Pangaea) - Awesome team!

My favorite of the week goes to a double answer from hrbfcrule:

2. As if I watch **** like that (hrbfcrule)

4. See answer to number 2 (hrbfcrule)

1. Who is currently top of German Bundesliga as of today (Tuesday 28th February)?

2. Who are Ferraris two drivers for the upcoming Formula 1 season?

3. Name the 4 goal scorers in this year’s Carling Cup final.

4. Name 5 landlocked countries. (Do you all know what is meant by landlocked?)

5. LA Galaxy signed Landon Donovan from which club?

6. Who is the CEO of Facebook?

7. Which two teams have won the A-League twice?

8. Eden Gardens is a stadium used for which sport?

Bonus point for correctly naming the country it is in:

9. Who is the all-time leading goal scorer of the Spanish top tier?

10. Name the 4 colours that Google use in their logo.

Bonus Question: In acidmonkey’s career thread AS Roma paid how much compensation to Borrusia Dortmund for him?

*The title is reference to the PM I got from Pangaea for the last round, he put Round 5ish as the PM title :cool:

Quite happy with 8 points. Suprised at Iniesta only having 1 more cap than Fabregas though, though he would have loads more.

Looks a so-so round for me this week. Gutted about the Google question though seeing as I'm fecking colourblind :mad:

Wow, apologies for that. Maybe I could give you a different question?

Suprised at Iniesta only having 1 more cap than Fabregas though, though he would have loads more.

Same here, thought Iniesta had craploads more than him, as up to quite recently my impression is that Fabregas has mostly been used as a sub. Either I'm dead wrong, or he has been subbed on an awful lot. But at least I got that one right :)

In my understanding the winning goal is when a team win a match with one goal, and the guy scoring the goal turning from a draw to a win is the winning goal guy. With 4-2 there isn't a winning goal. If pressed it would be the guy that put them ahead, but that feels wrong when they score more goals afterwards. It would mean that if a team win a match 9-0, the guy that put them ahead scored the winning goal. It just reeks of wrongness IMO.

In my understanding the winning goal is when a team win a match with one goal, and the guy scoring the goal turning from a draw to a win is the winning goal guy. With 4-2 there isn't a winning goal. If pressed it would be the guy that put them ahead, but that feels wrong when they score more goals afterwards. It would mean that if a team win a match 9-0, the guy that put them ahead scored the winning goal. It just reeks of wrongness IMO.

Yeah it's a difficult one to word. You'd say the 4th Mexican goal was the "clincher" because it gives them a 2-goal cushion, but you wouldn't really say either was the "winner". If pushed I'd have to say the final goal is the winner in that particular scoreline, but then in a 5-0, the 5th goal isn't the winner. None of them are really.

Answers sent, will check back in on my return from holiday.

Not so many funny answers last week.

I'd say enjoy, but seen as I'm jealous I'll be spiteful as well :D

On the plus side, I've got the very unrealistic SSX waiting for me, so ever cloud...

People are losing the touch with the comedy :cool:

Now we've had **** ups in the past but this is the biggest so far and I will be making no excuses (even though there will be one someone :D)

TWalsh was given 3 points by me for Round 6 when he has pointed out he should have 8 points. -Changed.

Now we've had **** ups in the past but this is the biggest so far and I will be making no excuses (even though there will be one someone :D)

TWalsh was given 3 points by me for Round 6 when he has pointed out he should have 8 points. -Changed.

I was refering to this ;)

And I thought I was being kind not directly pointing that out. 'one somewhere' presumably.

My typos are become more and more frequent.

Damn spending hours using codes and creating Flash Games. Yet again, I wont change it, I ran out of tippex and my rubber just makes the word smudgy.

I didn't know the person in the first answer and I didn't get your 2nd answer. Just a difference in sense of humor :D

Marco Boogers?! He's quite famously rubbish! Showing my age here :(

And the second answer is the tagline from Alien vs Predator.

Marco Boogers?! He's quite famously rubbish! Showing my age here :(

And the second answer is the tagline from Alien vs Predator.

I did look him up but I was to young to ever know him as 'famously rubbish'.

Never seen Alien vs Preadator :D

It was 4 people, in a row, the chances of that happening were very slim but yes the chances of someone getting identical answers to you is even slimmer :D

You need to think up more questions I don't know, I can't answer humorously if I know it :(

You sure about mine? Sent them on Tuesday. Will forward them again.

Edit: Might be because I called them Round 5ish? :p Sent them again anyway!

I thought it was odd you'd not sent them in.

And nope, not got them first time round. Got them now though :thup:

Archived