Jack Jacobs - 0(3) Games 0 Goals

Jack Ripper - 3 Games 2 Goals

France - 1st in Group F

David Le Soire - 1 Game 0 Goals

Holland - 1st in Group H

Arie Kanarie - 3 Games 1 Goal

WorldCupOverview_Stages-3.png

WorldCupOverview_Stages-4.png

So we lose 2 players, another update on the World Cup soon.

Awards

Bakra - Feyenoord Fans Player of the Year

Chopper - Chilean Young Player of the Year

Josh Crane - Welsh League Top Goalscorer, Welsh Player of the Year and TNS Fans Player of the Year

Edmond Doustourian - Dnipro Fans Player of the Year

Arie Kanarie - Dutch Young Player of the Year, Groningen Fans Player of the Year

David Le Soire - Swiss Super League Top Goalscorer, Swiss Player of the Season, Swiss Young Player of the Year, Zurich Fans Player of the Year

Josh McLachlan - Scottish U-19 Player of the Season

Quique Sanchez-Tredwell - Atlas Fans Player of the Year

Mathew Schneider - Ligue 1 Signing of the Season

Stuart Shaw - Premier League Top Goalscorer, Premier League Signing of the Season, Everton Fans Player of the Year

Cristian Sirera - MLS Top Goalscorer, Chicago Fire Fans Player of the Year

Thomas Weir - SPL Top Goalscorer, Scottish Player of the Year, Rangers Fans Player of the Year

No idea, it'll be tough though with the amount of English strikers there are and 2 have already made it into the squad.

Also did you see that post i made about a Shane Cooper?

No I haven't no, please point me in the right direction about that one, impressed to see a 20 goal season at Fulham, it's a rare sight nowadays!

As expected, McIllmurray Jr. on the decline. Last year of his contract, kinda eager to see what he'll do. Also first 2 caps for the national team with a goal, nice one :) Was that goal counted in the total though? I'm asking because I didn't see you mention it, just saw it from the screenshot.

September 2014

Players

Nick Adam - No more goals yet for Nick but he has played in the first game of the season, hopefully even more by the end of the season. Is enjoying playing for Roma.

Bakra - Has returned from the dreaded Knee Tendonitis and is now ready to play again. No games yet though as he's only just come back. Could make his Holland debut in a friendly against Israel.

Jimmio Bowmanaggio - Jimmio scored 2 goals in 3 games for NAC before leaving Holland for Portugal to join FC Porto for £8m. 1 game played for his new club without a goal so far.

Rocky Brittus - Started the season well for Vitesse after 2 fairly average seasons already. 3 goals from 3 games so far and he is enjoying playing for the club.

Chopper - Chopper has left his home country and moved to Italy where he'll play for Palermo. He ended his last season at Colo Colo with 11 goals in 21(1) games and is now on 50 career goals.

Matthew Cooper - Matthew has played 3 games for Fulham so far in the new season and got himself 1 goal. Is enjoying playing for the club and thinks Sekou Oliseh is a good player.

Josh Crane - Was released by TNS for some reason and spent some time on Trial at Wigan before moving onto Leicester City, who are in the Premier League. He's played 3 games for his new club and scored 2 goals.

Whoopski Deeski - Has been sent out on loan away from Liverpool to join Werder Bremen for the season. So far he's just had the 1 sub appearance for the German side without a goal.

Edmond Doustourian - Has started the new season with Dnipro brilliantly with 9 goals scored from 12 games. 4 of those goals coming in the Europa League, helping them qualify for the groups.

Jimmy Eastwood - Has recovered from his broken leg and has made 1 sub appearance so far this season without a goal, hopefully he can still find the net. Is happy playing for the club.

Simone Finke - Not looking too good for Simone with no games played yet, but the league have only played 1, so is still in with a chance. Feels Edinson Cavani is a vital part of the team.

Ben Goldsmith - Ben has started the new season in the Premier League with 1 goal in his first 3 games. He will have to keep it up all season if Bristol are to have a chance at staying up.

Alejandro Hernandez - Is still with Xerez and has 1 goal already from 2 games played in the new season. Is enjoying playing for the club and pleased to be playing alongside Felipe Gutierrez.

Jack Jacobs - Jack is back from the World Cup and has started the new season well with 5 goals from 6 games. 3 of the goals helping West Brom qualify for the Europa League group stages.

Arie Kanarie - Another player back from the World Cup and starting the season well. 5 goals scored for Groningen already from 7 games played. Thinks Darko Lazovic is a good player.

Igor Kesina - A very good start for Igor with 7 goals from 5 first team games for Lille. Has been picked for the Croatia first team and could make his debut against England in a friendly.

David Le Soire - Back from the World Cup although he only made 1 appearance, but he's forgotten that now and has scored 9 goals in 11 games so far for Zurich and he takes top spot but only by 2 goals.

Aidan LFC - Aidan has started the new season well for Bolton, scoring 4 goals in his first 6 games. Will be hoping for plenty more as Bolton look to go straight back into the Premier League.

Long Tym Toon Jr. - Has left Turkey already after a poor season and has joined Lyon, possibly as a replacement for Mathew Schneider. Is in the reserve team and has scored 1 goal in 2 games.

Jason McIllmurray Jr. - A pretty good start for Jason from just 2 sub appearances, scoring 3 goals. Hopefully the manager will give Jason more chances this season. Has 1 goal in 1 games for the Reserves too.

Josh McLachlan - Is now one of the main strikers after Thomas Weir left the club and he's stepping up to it well with 12 goals scored in just 7 games. Has also got his first goals for Scotland.

Silvio Mella - Has played 3 games for the first team and scored 1 goal so far. Hopefully he'll be a regular now too as he hasn't played any reserve team games yet. PSG DM/MC/AMC/ST Kim Jung-Woo is in his favourites.

Des Morgan - No games yet for Des this season but plenty of games to go yet. Genoa reserve player Andre Senghor is in his favourites. Is optimistic about his future with the club.

Jamie O'Connor - Seems like he's staying at Spurs again and he's unhappy about it, he wants first team football and wants to leave the club. He has made 1 sub appearance though, without a goal.

Kwesi Owusu - Is in the Chelsea reserves and listed for loan so might not be making many appearances this season. However he has played 1 cup game so far and scored 1 goal for the club.

Quique Sanchez-Tredwell - Stayed with Atlas and has already scored 7 goals in 8 games for the club. Unfortunately he's fractured his cheekbone, keeping him out of action for up to 3 weeks.

Aleksander Radakovic - Has made 4 sub appearances for Lazio so far this season and got himself 2 goals, getting him further away from the bottom. Has made 2 appearances for Serbia now, without a goal.

Bjorgvin Radebe Jr. - Has started 4 games for Stoke so far this season and got himself 1 goal. Hopefully the 4 starts already means he'll be a regular this season. Is enjoying playing for the club.

Jack Ripper - Back from the World Cup and playing for Barcelona again. Just 2(1) games for the Spanish side without a goal so far this season. Is now worth £22m and is the most expensive of our players.

Mathew Schneider - Has left Lyon having been unhappy there despite playing quite often. He's gone to Spain to play for Valencia, where he has already got himself 2 goals from 3 first team starts.

Stuart Shaw - A good start to the new season for Stuart with 3 goals scored from 5 games. Current Scotland manager Malky Mackay must be blind not to have given Stuart his first Scotland cap.

Murt Shepard - It looks like it'll be another season sitting in the reserves for Murt. He has made 1 sub appearance in the league already though and 1 start in the cup, unfortunately without a goal.

Cristian Sirera - Cristian has left America having scored 7 goals in 10 games in his last season for Chicago Fire. He's joined up with Chopper at Palermo for £10.25m. Hasn't made any appearances for his new team just yet.

Tom Skull - Is back at Man City and straight into the reserve team, but has made 1 sub appearance without a goal so far. He is listed for loan and will be hopeful that a team will loan him come February.

Mario Spehar - Mario is in the first team still but without any games or goals yet this season. He is optimistic about his future at the club and feels Cristiano Ronaldo is a vital part of the team.

Jordan Swinburn - It's looking like Jordan won't be playing much again this season, but we can't be sure with just 1 game played in the league. For some reason Jordan has signed a new 3 year contract with Napoli.

The Mad Scot - Has started the new season with Celtic very well with 10 goals scored from 9 games. 8 of those goals have helped Celtic reach the Champions League group stage. Is happy playing for the club.

Thomas Weir - Thomas has left Scotland for England and is now a Chelsea player after they paid £11.25m for him. He's already played 3 games and got himself 3 goals for his new club.

White Widow - Has been knocked off the top spot, but only by 2 goals. He's scored 4 goals himself so far this season from 7 games, hoping to take Lorient a bit further than last season. Scored another goal for the Bahamas too.

Feliciano Zambrano Teles - Has started the new season with Atletico fairly well with 4 goals scored in 1(2) games. Has mainly played in Europe so far, but will be hopeful for more first team league starts.

Transfers

Jimmio Bowmanaggio - NAC Breda to FC Porto for £8m

Chopper - Colo Colo to Palermo for £4m

Josh Crane - TNS to Wigan on Trial then Free to Leicester City

Whoopski Deeski - Liverpool to Werder Bremen on Loan

Long Tym Toon Jr. - Gaziantepspor to Lyon for £5.75m

Mathew Schneider - Lyon to Valencia for £9.25m

Cristian Sirerar - Chicago Fire to Palermo for £10.5m

Thomas Weir - Rangers to Chelsea for £11.25m

Goals

David Le Soire           87
White Widow              85
Stuart Shaw              83
Jack Jacobs              82
Thomas Weir              81
Josh Crane               80
The Mad Scot             78
Jason McIllmurray Jr.    75
Arie Kanarie             73**
Matthew Cooper           72
Quique Sanchez-Tredwell  66
Alejandro Hernandez      63
Cristian Sirera          62**
Ben Goldsmith            60
Jimmio Bowmanaggio       59
Josh McLachlan           59
Jack Ripper              51
Chopper                  50*
Long Tym Toon Jr.        46
Feliciano Zambrano Teles 45
Bakra                    44
Rocky Brittus            41
Nick Adam                38
Mario Spehar             38
Edmond Doustourian       36
Aidan LFC                36
Igor Kesina              32
Silvio Mella             32
Mathew Schneider         31
Jimmy Eastwood           30
Bjorgvin Radebe Jr.      29
Jamie O'Connor           22
Aleksander Radakovic     22
Murt Shepard             22
Tom Skull                22
Whoopski Deeski          20
Des Morgan               19
Simone Finke             13
Kwesi Owusu              12   
Jordan Swinburn           1

**7 Goals before the game started.

*2 Goals before the game started.

Players that aren't scoring, remember you're still only 19, probably have another 15 or so more seasons to score plenty ;)

September 2014

Players

The Mad Scot - Has started the new season with Celtic very well with 10 goals scored from 9 games. 8 of those goals have helped Celtic reach the Champions League group stage. Is happy playing for the club.

Go you crazy Scotsman!

May have took 3 pages, but I've finally found this has started! Excited, even if I've only scored one. Suppose I always had a hard time picking Napoli, though I picked them over favoured club Man City. Good to see that Lavezzi is a favoured personnel. Nice that although unhappy, I stayed loyal.

May have took 3 pages, but I've finally found this has started! Excited, even if I've only scored one. Suppose I always had a hard time picking Napoli, though I picked them over favoured club Man City. Good to see that Lavezzi is a favoured personnel. Nice that although unhappy, I stayed loyal.

I'm glad you didn't react badly, plenty would have. I think Napoli play 4-5-1 or something, so only really 1 striker at the moment, hopefully your time will come though.

Holidaying while i'm off to the dentist, so might have an update for you before 12pm, depends how long it takes me to walk 3/4 miles.

Looks like me and Swinburn are stuck playing i-spy on the bench for a while longer. Manager needs to shape up and go with a 3 man attack. Me, Swinburn and Cavani would tear up the league.

Good update as usual Charles :thup:

We'd kill it, especially if Lavezzi and Hamsik are still there. To be fair, we're only little, so our time will come when Cavani and co eventually **** off.

4 goals for McIllmurray Jr. in just 2 subs & a reserve game. Here's hoping he gets some playing time now or gets a good goal ratio to get a transfer out when his contract was running out, assuming he didn't sign a new one :(

My money is on Finke getting a run in the Napoli first team and has smashed all goalscoring records known to man to get there first :D

Or possibly White Widow was lucky and got there first

The beast from the Bahamas may have a good shout, Lorient is treating him well! Finke could surprise us all though! Napoli will be tough with Cavani still there.

Archived