I Can Score Even More Goals Than You!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

End of Season 2038/39

Staff

Nick Adam - Did ok as Stoke manager and ended up taking them to 6th place, getting a Europa League place, they were also Champions League semi-finalists.

Bakra - Unfortunately Bakra and Vitesse couldn't repeat last season. First off they lost the Super Cup and then finished 2nd in the league by 1 point.

Jimmio Bowmanaggio - Jimmio is still the assistant manager for Varese, although i am trying to get him into management. Varese finished 17th, just surviving.

Rocky Brittus - Rocky did a pretty good job with Portsmouth, finishing in 8th place. They were predicted 8th.

Chopper - A good season overall and just 5 points seperated 1st and 4th. Unfortunately Villarreal finished 3rd, no league win but a Champions League place.

Matthew Cooper - Still looking for a new job.

Josh Crane - Not a great time to have taken over Crawley but he ended up keeping them up overall.

Whoopski Deeski - A good season for Whoopski who has now won his 5th Russian League title. CSKA were also runners up in the Russian Cup.

Simone Finke - No promotion for Old Boys yet.

Ben Goldsmith - Had a good start to life with Swansea and ended the season in 13th place. Hopefully better next season.

Alejandro Hernandez - A good season overall for Alejandro and Fiorentina. They were Super Cup runners up and finished 5th in Serie A.

Arie Kanarie - It's taken some time but he's finally qualified for the U-21 2039 Euros. Now he just has to win it.

Igor Kesina - Igor couldn't repeat last years league win and Amkar ended up finishing 4th in the league.

David Le Soire - Still looking for a new job.

Long Tym Toon Jr. - Anzhi were predicted 3rd in the league this season, so a 7th place finish is pretty poor.

Jason McIllmurray Jr. - Looking for a new job following his sacking by Northern Ireland.

Silvio Mella - Busaiteen havn't been playing in the Asian Confederations Cup this season, so nothing to mention.

Quique Sanchez-Tredwell - Pachuca finished 9th in the Opening Stage, just missing out on the play-offs. They finished 6th in the Closing Stage but lost in the Semi-final.

Aleksander Radakovic - Still going fairly well for Aleksander who is trying to qualify for Euro 2040, so far they are joint 2nd after 5 games.

Bjorgvin Radebe Jr. - Things are going fairly well for Bjorgvin and Iceland too, they are 3rd in their group of 5, but unlikely to qualify over Spain or Czech.

Mathew Schneider - Mathew took over Hannover knowing they were relegated so hopefully he can take them straight back up next season.

Stuart Shaw - Still looking for a new job.

Tom Skull - Things are going well for Tom and England who are currently top of their qualifying group after 4 games played.

The Mad Scot - It went down to the last game of the season but The Mad Scot helped Shakhtar to win the league. They also won the Ukrainian Super Cup.

White Widow - Caen ended up finishing 17th in the league and White Widow jumped up to 16th placed to take over at Lille.

Right, i'm sorry to say but i think this is now complete. It takes ages just to do a season and only a few seem to be still following.

The main game is over though, so it's not too bad.

Hopefully some of you will be around for the next one, when FM13 comes out and once again, thanks.

I'm sure I'll be back as well. This time with a new guy though, continuing the McIllmurray family line won't add anything any more it seems, at least if I don't get to have a team mate for the national team :)

Any chance of you just holidaying for like 20 years overnight, and just posting a screenshots of our manager history. Remembeing to save proifile after retirment.

If not its cool , great thread!

Right, i'm sorry to say but i think this is now complete. It takes ages just to do a season and only a few seem to be still following.

The main game is over though, so it's not too bad.

Hopefully some of you will be around for the next one, when FM13 comes out and once again, thanks.

Fair enough. Shame I wont get to see how my managerial career turns out, but that's only because it's been more interesting than my playing career :D

Any chance of you just holidaying for like 20 years overnight, and just posting a screenshots of our manager history. Remembeing to save proifile after retirment.

If not its cool , great thread!

I wish i could, but it'd only holiday about 2 seasons at most, i think it's slow because of the file size as it used to run fairly quickly.

Also thanks again to all.

• 4 months later...

Right, thought i'd post in this thread instead of starting a new one.

We now know that FM13 will be out on November 2nd and as i've ordered from GMG i should get the beta in October. I'll probably spend quite a bit of time playing the game for myself, maybe even up to the new year.

Main reason for posting in here though is because i've thought of an idea for this sign up again for this year.

The main way to make it easier on myself is to have less players, but obviously the last 3 times i've done it, we've had quite a bit of interest. So i was thinking of maybe doing it in 3 parts.

So say i start around the end of December, with 20 people, and it finishes at the end of February, then part 2 will see another 20 doing the same thing, and possibly part 3 if needed.

That was just an idea though, it's either that, limit the number of people to about 30 or take as many people on as possible and probably get annoyed by it :p

Only people registered before 2008 should be allowed to take part :p

Seriously though, I'm always up for this one whatever you decide. Probably better to just limit it, 20 people first come first served. If you then have time you can do another with only new people, but this way there's no pressure to do so and no pressure to rush the first one.

Archived