I Can Score Even More Goals Than You!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just some difference from this years and last and an updated HoF.

FM2011

I Can Score More Goals Than You

First to 50 Goals: Richard Watson (iAmGory)

First to 100 Goals: Richard Watson (iAmGory)

First to 150 Goals: Richard Watson (iAmGory)

First to 200 Goals: Glenn Crane (glennuk)

First to 250 Goals: Glenn Crane (glennuk)

First to 300 Goals: Glenn Crane (glennuk)

First to 350 Goals: Glenn Crane (glennuk)

First to 400 Goals: Glenn Crane (glennuk)

First to 450 Goals: Ricardo Tredwell (letissierandhenryaregreat)

First to 500 Goals: Ricardo Tredwell (letissierandhenryaregreat)

FM2012

I Can Score Even More Goals Than You

First to 50 Goals: Jason McIllmurray Jr. (5ergio)

First to 100 Goals: White Widow (Spamjabber)

First to 150 Goals: White Widow (Spamjabber)

First to 200 Goals: White Widow (Spamjabber)

First to 250 Goals: White Widow (Spamjabber)

First to 300 Goals: White Widow (Spamjabber)

First to 350 Goals: White Widow (Spamjabber)

First to 400 Goals: White Widow (Spamjabber)

First to 450 Goals: White Widow (Spamjabber)

First to 500 Goals: White Widow (Spamjabber)

First to 550 Goals: White Widow (Spamjabber)

First to 600 Goals: White Widow (Spamjabber)

Top Scorers

FM2011

I Can Score More Goals Than You

2010/11 - Richard Watson - 30

2011/12 - Zac Weston - 30

2012/13 - Mantis - 26

2013/14 - Ricardo Tredwell - 32

2014/15 - Jason McIllmurray & Bjorgvin Radebe - 24

2015/16 - Des Morgan - 31

2016/17 - Igor Kesina, Spice Leaf & Ricardo Tredwell - 25

2017/18 - Glenn Crane - 33

2018/19 - Bjorgvin Radebe - 37

2019/20 - Nobrega - 35

2020/21 - Glenn Crane - 46

2021/22 - Spice Leaf & Jamie Hernandez - 30

2022/23 - Oleguer Armengol - 45

2023/24 - Jamie Hernandez - 34

2024/25 - Glenn Crane - 38

2025/26 - Oleguer Armengol - 41

2026/27 - Ricardo Tredwell - 41

2027/28 - Spice Leaf - 24

2028/29 - Milos Maric - 31

2029/30 - David Ginsberg - 28

2030/31 - Ricardo Tredwell - 44

2031/32 - Ricardo Tredwell - 32

2032/33 - Ricardo Tredwell - 19

FM2012

I Can Score Even More Goals Than You

2011/12 - Jason McIllmurray Jr. - 42

2012/13 - Stuart Shaw - 34

2013/14 - Thomas Weir - 34

2014/15 - White Widow - 46

2015/16 - David Le Soire and Tom Skull - 42

2016/17 - White Widow - 49

2017/18 - David Le Soire - 39

2018/19 - Josh McLachlan - 42

2019/20 - Tom Skull - 53

2020/21 - White Widow - 45

2021/22 - David Le Soire - 42

2022/23 - Quique Sanchez-Tredwell - 36

2023/24 - Murt Shepard - 35

2024/25 - Tom Skull - 50

2025/26 - Tom Skull - 43

2026/27 - Murt Shepard - 43

2027/28 - Quique Sanchez-Tredwell - 36

2028/29 - Quique Sanchez-Tredwell and Murt Shepard - 37

2029/30 - Quique Sanchez-Tredwell - 33

2030/31 - Stuart Shaw - 28

2031/32 - David Le Soire - 19

Hall of Fame

01. White Widow             616 (spamjabber)
02. David Le Soire          589 (mightymariner)
03. Quique Sanchez-Tredwell 564 (letissierandhenryaregreat)
04. Stuart Shaw             547 (stuart_aberdeen)
05. Tom Skull               538 (skullage)
06. Murt Shepard            520 (Murt-the-Shepard)
07. Ricardo Tredwell        516 (letissierandhenryaregreat)
08. The Mad Scot            514 (18Rabbit)
09. Glenn Crane             446 (glennuk)
10. Oleguer Armengol        436 (ggrive)
11. Kwesi Owusu             424 (bergtaur)
12. Arie Kanarie            422 (rpvw)
13. Mathew Schneider        420 (David Coperial)
14. Spice Leaf              405 (spiceleaf)
15. Davidus Solo            401 (DB1)

Latest news is that Ben Goldsmith has been sacked by Wrexham and Josh Crane is now the Wrexham manager. Meanwhile Chopper is on the move again, he's now the manager of 18th place Sporting in La Liga and The Mad Scot took over at Everton.

Great to see White Widow has stayed loyal to his favourite club and has promoted back into the top flight! Great challenge btw! I still followed it till the end I just lack internet now. Cant believe little White Widow got to the top, well chuffed about that! Would be great to see him get similar success in management.

Curious to know whether his disliked or liked managers would be any of the fellow players in the game?

Only holidayed another month and i'm turning it off for now.

The only thing to happen this month was White Widow leaving Lorient for PSG and Long Tym Toon Jr. becoming Spartak Moscow manager after leaving Lorient when White Widow left.

Latest news is that Ben Goldsmith has been sacked by Wrexham and Josh Crane is now the Wrexham manager. Meanwhile Chopper is on the move again, he's now the manager of 18th place Sporting in La Liga and The Mad Scot took over at Everton.

Why, why why?!?

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with my bloke. He actually loves being relegated.

Only holidayed another month and i'm turning it off for now.

The only thing to happen this month was White Widow leaving Lorient for PSG and Long Tym Toon Jr. becoming Spartak Moscow manager after leaving Lorient when White Widow left.

Very nice step up in the world! If PSG still have some money behind them I think he could do very well! Will be interesting!

End of Season 2035/36

Staff

Nick Adam - A pretty good season for Swansea, finishing 9th in the Premier League. They were predicted 11th.

Bakra - Not a great season, but it could have been a lot worse. An 8th place finish, but no euro place from the play-offs. Predicted 7th.

Jimmio Bowmanaggio - Varese were predicted to finish in last place and they did, getting relegated to Serie B.

Rocky Brittus - NEC were predicted 8th this season and Rocky took them a bit further, into 6th place. He also got them the last European place.

Chopper - It seemed he'd followed his old ways, but he took Sporting to 8th place in La Liga. His old side finished 9th.

Matthew Cooper - A good season for Spurs, who were predicted 7th in the Premier League, finishing 7th.

Josh Crane - A pretty bad season for Josh with his new side. Wrexham were predicted to finish 7th, but ended up 16th.

Whoopski Deeski - What a season and proving he's got the magic touch in Russia. He took Anzhi to 1st place in the league and won the Russian Cup with them.

Simone Finke - Will have to wait and see again if Old Boys can get promoted.

Ben Goldsmith - After Millwall failed to get promoted via the play-offs this season, their manager was sacked and Ben has taken over.

Alejandro Hernandez - Alejandro took Sevilla to 6th in the league and into the Europa League, but then left to take over the Spain U-23 side in the upcoming Olympic Games in Germany.

Arie Kanarie - Arie is doing a pretty good job of taking his U-21 side to the U-21 2037 Euros, 2 more games to go and currently top of the qualifying group.

Igor Kesina - Amkar were predicted 2nd in the league this season, which was a tough ask when Igor took over, however he got them to 4th and into the Europa League.

David Le Soire - Still searching for a new job.

Long Tym Toon Jr. - Not a great first 8 games in charge and Spartak finishing 10th, but he'll have a full season next season, hopefully.

Jason McIllmurray Jr. - Jason failed to get Hamilton promoted again, finishing 2nd. However he did get his first silverware, the Challenge Cup.

Silvio Mella - Still looking for a job.

Quique Sanchez-Tredwell - Another good season for Quique and Atlas, winning the Opening Stage and the North American Champions League and finishing Runners up in the Closing Stage.

Aleksander Radakovic - Aleksander had a tough World Cup group and got through and now he has a fairly easy Euro Group to look forward too.

Bjorgvin Radebe Jr. - A poor Euro qualifying campaign, finishing bottom of the group. It's unlikely they'll be qualifying for the next World Cup either.

Mathew Schneider - Mathew left struggling Livorno, who got relegated, for struggling Malaga who finished 16th in La Liga.

Stuart Shaw - For some reason Stuart turned down a job at Newcastle.

Tom Skull - A good season for West Ham and Tom, taking them back into the Premier League, having spent 2 seasons in the Championship.

Mario Spehar - Still searching for that first job, surprised he's still looking.

Jordan Swinburn - Jordan decided to retire from football after not finding a job.

The Mad Scot - Things didn't look good when he took over at Wolves and he'll be managing a Championship side next season after Wolves were relegated.

White Widow - His old side were relegated from the league while PSG finished 4th in the league, getting themselves a place in the Europa League.

Euro 2036 Knockout Stage

EuropeanFootballChampionshipOverview_Stages-13-1.pngSerbia beaten by finalists Albania, hopefully Aleksander will still be in charge for the World Cup. Olympics stuff will be tomorrow.

In other news, there is a possibility Matthew Cooper could get the England job, we'll find out if he does, tomorrow.

End of Season 2035/36

Staff

Jason McIllmurray Jr. - Jason failed to get Hamilton promoted again, finishing 2nd. However he did get his first silverware, the Challenge Cup.

Good for Jason, I guess. Is Hamilton expected to get promoted or are they performing at the level they should be? Also kinda happy to see he's like me playing FM in real life in terms of transfer management, buying low, selling high :) 6 awards won already is a good stat as well, assuming they are monthly awards.

Why, why why?!?

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with my bloke. He actually loves being relegated.

End of Season 2035/36

Chopper - It seemed he'd followed his old ways, but he took Sporting to 8th place in La Liga. His old side finished 9th.

Ok, maybe he actually does know what he's doing after all...

Good for Jason, I guess. Is Hamilton expected to get promoted or are they performing at the level they should be? Also kinda happy to see he's like me playing FM in real life in terms of transfer management, buying low, selling high :) 6 awards won already is a good stat as well, assuming they are monthly awards.

I believe the awards are monthly, but they could be manager of the year or something, i'll find out soon. Also Hamilton were predicted promotion the season before, but the last season was 2nd, so just right really.

Just checked and it was 3 from when he was a player and 3 manager of the month awards.

A promotion to the Premier League with West Ham will look good on the CV. Any chance you could tell me what league Swindon are in now and how they've been doing over the years?

Swindon are currently in the Championship and have been since 2018/19. The furthest they've been in the FA Cup is the 5th Round and the League Cup they reached the Semi-finals but were beaten by West Brom in 2020/21. They also won the Johnstones Paint Trophy in 2011/12.

Swindon are currently in the Championship and have been since 2018/19. The furthest they've been in the FA Cup is the 5th Round and the League Cup they reached the Semi-finals but were beaten by West Brom in 2020/21. They also won the Johnstones Paint Trophy in 2011/12.

Well at least they won it on FM :(

Seems like they're doing pretty well though just need that final promotion! Thanks for that info.

Archived