I Can Score Even More Goals Than You!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Holidaying done, still aiming for before midnight, latest. It's amazing how 5 less people has made me want to write more updates.

Little thing about some other cups first, like the African Nations. Nigeria lost in the quarter finals, better luck next year.

Jamaica won the latest Caribbean Championships, with Quique Sanchez-Tredwell scoring 1 of the 3 goals. Des Morgan was on the bench. Jamaica will also take part in the Gold Cup, in a few weeks time.

Long Tym Toon Jr. will be playing for South Korea in the Asian Cup, starting in a few weeks. Unfortunately Nick Adam wasn't picked for Australia.

I do hope Jamaica can qualify for the World Cup sometime soon though...

End of Season 2022/23

Players

Nick Adam - A terrible season overall for Nick, who is now looking to get away from the club and with 4 teams interested, it could easily happen. He played 1(7) games and scored just 1 goal. Marseille finished 3rd in the league and were Coupe de la Ligue runners up.

Bakra - Wasn't a good season for Bakra either, who only got 4 full starts all season and 20 sub appearances, scoring just 8 goals. However he is enjoying playing for the club. Feyenoord finished 3rd in the league and won the Dutch Cup.

Jimmio Bowmanaggio - A very similar season for Jimmio with 10 goals for Porto in 15(10) games played. He also scored 3 in 1(2) for Italy. He is happy to stay at the club and Porto finished 2nd in the league.

Rocky Brittus - A bad season again for Rocky who scored 7 goals for a 2nd season running, this time in 10(11) games. He is unhappy at Vitesse and wants to leave for a bigger club. Vitesse finished 13th in the league.

Chopper - Chopper struggled towards the end of the season and scored 14 goals all season in 21(8) games. He didn't play any games for Chile. He is currently considering a contract from Shakhtar. Shakhtar won the league.

Matthew Cooper - Probably his best season in an Arsenal shirt so far, with 17 goals scored in 14(15) games. His goals helped Arsenal win the Premier League. Unfortunately Arsenal lost the community shield.

Josh Crane - Not a good season for Josh at all, with just 4 goals scored in 10(19) games played for Inter. He is enjoying playing for the club however. Inter did better than last year, finishing in 7th place.

Whoopski Deeski - Not a great season for Whoopski, but not a bad one. He played 28 games for Spartak and scored 12 goals. He is still 13 goals away from 150. Spartak finished 5th in the league and were poor in other competitions.

Edmond Doustourian - Edmond had a pretty average season overall, scoring 12 goals in 26(2) games for his club and 3 in 6 for country. Dnipro were poor in all competitions, finishing 9th in the league.

Simone Finke - Another great season for Simone who is slowly on his way to 150 career goals. He scored 26 this season in 38(1) games for Bremen. He has signed a new 5 year contract. Bremen finished 5th in the league.

Ben Goldsmith - Not a good season at all for Ben, who ended up with just 3 goals in 4(8) games. He did miss 2 months of football with a hip injury, but it shouldn't have made this much difference. Sampdoria were Serie A runners up.

Alejandro Hernandez - A better season for Alejandro, who scored 18 goals this season for Xerez, in 36(2) games. Xerez were poor, but they did survive relegation, finishing in 15th place.

Arie Kanarie - A pretty good season overall for Arie, although nowhere near his best for Arsenal. He played 23(7) games and he scored 16 goals and is now over 300 career goals. Arsenal won the Premier League.

Igor Kesina - Igor had a very similar season to the last, scoring 16 goals again in 31(4) games for the club. He is unhappy at Lille and wants to leave for a bigger club. Lille finished 9th in the league.

David Le Soire - David struggled in the 2nd half of the season, ending the season with 22 goals from 34(1) games. He scored 6 in 10 for France too. He is now happy at the club. Zurich finished 3rd in the league.

Aidan LFC - Another bad season for Aidan, who really needs to leave Bolton if he's to get more goals. He scored just 8 this season in 11(3) games. He might get more goals next season as Bolton get relegated to the Championship.

Long Tym Toon Jr. - I have never known an important first team player to play just 9(16) games in a season, but that happened here. He scored 11 goals in those games. Real Sociedad finished 10th in the league.

Jason McIllmurray Jr. - A good season for Jason who needs just 7 goals to reach 250 career goals. He scored 21 this season in 39(2) games for Dortmund and 5 in 10 for N.Ireland. Dortmund finished 4th in the league and were German Cup runners up.

Silvio Mella - Not a good season for Silvio who scored 8 goals in 16(7) games for PSG. He impressed for Malta, breaking a record for most goals in a season with 11, scored in 6 games. PSG finished 2nd in the league and were French Cup runners up.

Des Morgan - If he hadn't had games for Jamaica he'd be quite far behind the others. Luckily he scored 20 in 12(2) for his country over the season. He scored none for his club and will finally leave them soon. Genoa finished 13th in the league.

Jamie O'Connor - Jamie seems to be playing more often lately, but it's still not first team football really. He played 11(8) games for Spurs and scored 10 goals. Spurs finished 4th in the league.

Kwesi Owusu - A pretty good season for Kwesi, scoring 21 goals in 34(3) games for Chelsea. He also scored 6 in 8(2) for Nigeria. He wants a new challenge though and is considering his options. Thomas Weir is in his favourites. Chelsea finished 2nd in the league.

Quique Sanchez-Tredwell - A pretty good season for the Jamaican, with 21 goals scored in 41(2) for his club and 12 scored in 12 for country. Atlas could only reach the quarter finals of the Closing Stage.

Aleksander Radakovic - A good season for Aleksander, scoring 17 goals in 31(4) games for Lazio. He scored 3 in 5(1) for Serbia too. He is still considering his options. Lazio finished 12th in the league.

Bjorgvin Radebe Jr. - Unfortunately not many more goals for Bjorgvin after a great first half of the season. He ended up with 24 goals in 30(2) games for Stoke and 4 in 6 for Iceland. Stoke had another good league season, finishing 3rd.

Mathew Schneider - A good season from Mathew again, scoring 25 goals in 32(7) games for the club and 2 in 8 for country. I think for the first time yet he scored more than Tom Skull. Valencia won the league again, having missed out the last 2 seasons.

Stuart Shaw - Possibly his worst season yet, although he did still make it to double figures, with 11 goals in 35 games for Everton. He is recovering from strained knee ligaments. Everton finished 8th in the league.

Murt Shepard - A fairly good season for Murt who scored 21 goals for Bordeaux in 33(1) appearances. He also got himself 7 goals in 10 for Ireland. Bordeaux had an average league season, finishing in 10th place.

Cristian Sirera - Not a great season, but it could have been much worse. He scored 10 goals for Palermo in 15(20) games. He also got 2 goals in 3(4) games for Spain. Palermo finished 6th in Serie A and were Champions League semi-finalists.

Tom Skull - Tom scored less goals again, if the same happens again he'll be under 20 goals for a season. He got 21 this season in 37(3) games and 1 in 3(4) for England. Valencia won the league having missed out on it the last 2 seasons.

Mario Spehar - With the new manager coming in, Mario ended up playing 15(2) games all season and got 8 goals. He played 3(2) for Croatia and scored 2 goals. Inter were poor in the cups and finished 7th in the league.

Jordan Swinburn - Jordan had a fairly good season for Napoli but he is unhappy for the first time in a while. He finally wants a new challenge. He scored 15 goals this season in 34(1) games as Napoli finished 9th in the league.

The Mad Scot - A good season again for The Mad Scot with 24 goals scored for Celtic in 36 games. He got 4 goals for Scotland in 5(2) games. Celtic finished 2nd in the league and won the League Cup.

Thomas Weir - Thomas didn't have the best of seasons, but will be happy to still be scoring goals. He got 14 this season in 20(9) games for club and 5 in 6(2) games for his country. Chelsea finished 2nd in the league.

White Widow - His nearest rival slipped up a bit and he's now 20 goals ahead again. He scored 22 goals this season for Lorient in 29 games and 3 in 4 for Bahamas. He is currently considering a contract offer from Lorient, who finished 5th in the league.

Wanted

Nick Adam - At.Madrid, Chelsea, Inter Milan and Sampdoria

Goals

White Widow              416
David Le Soire           396
Stuart Shaw              356
Quique Sanchez-Tredwell  339
Tom Skull                334
The Mad Scot             320
Mathew Schneider         319
Thomas Weir              316
Arie Kanarie             301**
Murt Shepard             276
Silvio Mella             265
Jason McIllmurray Jr.    243
Jimmio Bowmanaggio       235
Igor Kesina              234
Aleksander Radakovic     231
Kwesi Owusu              225
Alejandro Hernandez      224
Nick Adam                222
Bakra                    215
Mario Spehar             212
Long Tym Toon Jr.        208
Edmond Doustourian       205
Matthew Cooper           203
Josh Crane               201
Bjorgvin Radebe Jr.      197
Chopper                  196*
Ben Goldsmith            193
Cristian Sirera          188**
Rocky Brittus            169
Aidan LFC                169
Jordan Swinburn          151
Simone Finke             138
Whoopski Deeski          137
Jamie O'Connor           128
Des Morgan               124 
Jimmy Eastwood             0
Jack Jacobs                0
Josh McLachlan             0
Jack Ripper                0
Feliciano Zambrano Teles   0

**7 Goals before the game started.

*2 Goals before the game started.

Will post about the Asian Nations and Gold Cup in a bit. Also if any news comes through about Chopper or Des Morgan, i'll post it up.

Hmmm Radakovic is continuing at 1 goal in every 2 games, but he is a long way off the top of the table. He needs something to stop the top guys scoring, or to drop down a level, though all of his goals have been for Lazio or Serbia, not a single other club yet. Would like a move though.

Really looks like I'm going to struggle to reach 200 goals, still over 60 to go and at the rate I'm going it could take a while to get there.

It's amazing how 5 less people has made me want to write more updates.

Yeah it's weird how that happens, something to make them a little bit quicker and you catch the bug again. Also it's nice to know that all the people you write them for appreciate them instead of just a handful.

Wow he's getting worse :( better pick it up next season!

Yeah, at the rate he's going he'll be under 20 goals next season.

I don't know where Kwesi thinks he's going... he's valued at a ridiculous sum of money though.
Awful season... Hope for more games next year or a move.

I doubt he'll be moving to be honest, unless his contract runs out. Seems that's the only way players will be getting a move at the moment.

What a woeful season, hopefully I can pick up and reach 100 international goals soon

Yeah, hopefully he can get a move to one of those 4 interested clubs and 100 goals for Australia should come before you retire.

Very happy with how things are going. Slowly moving up the table and former team mate Swinburn is in my sights now.

Not far behind now and you're scoring more than him each season.

Really looks like I'm going to struggle to reach 200 goals, still over 60 to go and at the rate I'm going it could take a while to get there.

Yeah it's weird how that happens, something to make them a little bit quicker and you catch the bug again. Also it's nice to know that all the people you write them for appreciate them instead of just a handful.

Definitely, i think i'll just make less spaces in future.

Going to holiday to September now, hopefully we'll have at least 3 transfers to mention (Nick Adam, Chopper and Des Morgan) and we'll find out how South Korea did in the Asian Nations and Jamaica in the Gold Cup.

Hey CB, good to know I've had one of my better seasons in a while but I've noticed an error in the totals for my player.

I was on 203 goals after the February update and the 8 goals scored in between February until the end of season have not been added to the scoreboard.

Should be on 211 and jump 2 place up the leaderboard I think.

Solidly mid-table there I suppose. Career has really stagnated, especially when you consider Doustourian's been playing in Ukraine most of the time against what ought to be slightly second-rate defences compared to those who've ended up in England and Italy.

Hey CB, good to know I've had one of my better seasons in a while but I've noticed an error in the totals for my player.

I was on 203 goals after the February update and the 8 goals scored in between February until the end of season have not been added to the scoreboard.

Should be on 211 and jump 2 place up the leaderboard I think.

Ahh, i'll make sure it's fixed for the next time i do the goal table. Same goes for any others that might be wrong.

Jamaica only made it to the Quarter finals of the Gold Cup.

Chopper has been released by Shakhtar and is looking for a new club, unfortunately non are interested at the moment. Des Morgan has also left Genoa and Grosetto and Malaga are interested at the moment.

Haha, he is pretty much the only player scoring for Malta, unfortunately the goals are usually 1 or 2 in a loss, he got 2 hat-tricks though last season. Also Malta could qualify for Euro 2024, they are 3rd in a group of 5, 5 points behind with 3 games remaining, against Leichestein (easy win), Belgium(team in 2nd, could be tough) and Montenegro (drew previously, could win).

Mella is actually joint top scorer in the Euro qualifiers at the minute too.

For some reason, holidaying is going really slow so far, it did a month in 2 hours :S usually much quicker than that.

September 2023

First thing to mention is that South Korea finished 3rd place in the Asian Nations Cup.

The next thing to mention is that we've had a transfer. It's Stuart Shaw, he's left Everton after spending 10 seasons with them, but he's staying in England. He's joined Man Utd for £27m.

The bad news is that Chopper and Des Morgan are yet to find a club. Not sure what will happen there.

And now injury news:

Arie Kanarie has spent 3 weeks out already and will spend the next 2 months out with a torn hamstring.

It's the same for Igor Kesina who has also torn his hamstring and will be out for 2 months.

Jordan Swinburn has spent the last 5 weeks out with strained knee ligaments, but should be returning in 5 days.

And lastly Thomas Weir has had a week out with a groin strain and has another week until he's back to playing.

Was kinda hoping Bowmanaggio would've moved there, Getting sick of being at Porto now

I think everyone is sick of their current clubs at the moment haha.

The last money transfer was Arie Kanarie to Arsenal for £39.5m in September 2016 :|

I'm going to holiday month to month now until Chopper and Des Morgan find clubs, if they ever do.

He only got 2 goals and got injured twice, so not bad, but not too good really.

Chopper now has staff attributes, meaning he'll be retiring no doubt, same will probably happen for Des Morgan.

What i might have to do is find a regen with the same or near enough the same amount of goals at around the same age, might be hard to find though.

I saw Australia were in it, so i assume so. Not sure why i havn't mentioned it to you though, will get it done soon.

I've been thinking, when players become managers/assistants i might let them change a few stats. Also there is no guarantee of a job after you retire from playing.

Finally Chopper has found himself a club. He still has his staff attributes, but he'll be playing haha, maybe he'll become a player/coach or something. He'll find out his club in the next update, hopefully before the Carling Cup final kicks off.

Unfortunately no club for Des Morgan just yet, hopefully by February.

Oh, i was wrong about Chopper, he's joined the club as a Youth Coach :(

Instead of a regen, i'm just going to retire the player, it works better for me and for awards etc.

Plus i'm not sure i want the regen thing to happen, or this game will never end then.

I'll do the update then an end of playing career post for Chopper.

Chopper Takes An Early Retirement

Having not found a club for 6 months, he decided it was better to move onto coaching.

Seasons - Starting, 11/12, 12/13, 13/14, 14/15, 15/16, 16/17, 17/18, 18/19, 19/20, 20/21, 21/22, 22/23

Staff Attributes

Personal

History

Biography

Career Stats(for awards)

Clubs

Games: 336

League Goals: 120

Cup Goals: 34

Most Goals For One Club: 108 (Shaktar)

Most Goals In A Season: 26 (Shakhtar and Chile)

Country

Games: 67

Goals: 44

Overall Games: 403

Overall Goals: 198

Average Rating: 7.06

Assists: 38

MoM: 27

Yellow Cards: 1

Red Cards: 0

Value: £13.25m

Seasons With One Club: 8 (Shakhtar)

Cups Won: 5

Clubs Played For: 3

Time Injured: (not available unfortunately)

Injuries weren't available because he'd already retired, hopefully i can get everyone elses.

Update will probably be later on now.

Going to work on the update now. Also FMRTE seems to have stopped working for some reason, so i can't change Choppers attributes at the moment.

Edit: it's working now so i can sort something out. I'll probably make all staff the same, so it's fair again, the only difference being some will have more time. So Choppers staff attributes will be different in June.

The main reason for changing staff attributes will be so they can get on with being a manager and not stay as a coach for the rest of their careers, and as the sign up is mainly about the goals, it doesn't matter too much ;) i can make them as good or bad as i want.

February 2024

Players

Nick Adam - It's actually worse for Nick now as he isn't getting games for Australia and may not make the 100 goals he wants. He's only got 1 goal in 4 sub appearances for Marseille so far this season. He is considering his options.

Bakra - Backra is Back(ra) in the first 11 now and has made 21(3) appearances for Feyenoord and got himself 13 goals. He's played well for Holland this season too, scoring 5 in 5(2). 17 more goals for 250 career goals.

Jimmio Bowmanaggio - Jimmio missed 3 weeks of football but really he just isn't being played much anymore. So far this season he's only played 8(1) games and he's scored 6 goals. No games or goals for Italy. 9 more goals for 250.

Rocky Brittus - It's not a good season for Rocky really with just 4 goals scored in 6(5) for Vitesse and 2 in 3(2) for Holland. He's currently unhappy at the club and wants a new challenge. He is also out injured for up to 2 weeks.

Chopper - As we know now, Chopper couldn't find himself a club and has decided to join Portuguese side Nacional as a Youth Coach. Hopefully he'll become a manager somewhere else as soon as possible. He got 2 goals for Chile before retiring.

Matthew Cooper - Matthew is playing quite well for Arsenal, but is still being used as a rotation player. He's scored 9 goals so far in 12(12) games. He needs 30 goals to reach his next milestone of 250 career goals.

Josh Crane - No idea why Josh signed a new contract, but he did. He's played just 4(3) games for Inter this season and has scored just 1 goal. He broke his ribs earlier in the season and missed 3 weeks of football too.

Whoopski Deeski - Whoopski is struggling to find the net this season with just 8 goals scored in 23(2) games for Spartak. He's got 1 in 2(3) games for Bulgaria too. He is enjoying playing for the club and needs 4 goals for 150.

Edmond Doustourian - Edmond is playing ok but would probably have hoped for more goals. Just 8 so far this season in 19 games played for Dnipro. He's got 4 in 5 for Armenia too. Edmond is enjoying playing for the club.

Simone Finke - Simone is playing quite well for Bremen still with 9 goals in 18(1) games and is just 3 goals away from 150 career goals. He will strive to help the club current league position, which is 12th.

Ben Goldsmith - Ben is playing from the bench quite a lot this season, but will just be happy to be getting goals after last season. He's got 9 so far from 6(11) games and now has over 200 career goals. Happy to stay at the club.

Alejandro Hernandez - Not having a great season, but it's not too bad. 8 goals scored so far in 21(2) games for Xerez. He needs 18 more goals if he's to reach 250 career goals and he is enjoying playing for the club.

Arie Kanarie - Arie missed 3 months of action but has played 12(2) games since and scored 7 goals for Arsenal and 1 in 3 for Holland. He is happy to stay at the club and thinks Agwa Toko is a good player.

Igor Kesina - Igor is another player that has spent 3 months out already this season. He's not doing too bad since returning, with 6 goals in 11 games for Lille and 1 in 1 for Croatia. He is considering his options and wants to leave.

David Le Soire - Isn't having the usual amazing season, mainly due to Zurichs lack of European football. He's got 12 goals in 18 games so far for his club and 6 in 5 for his country. He's now over 400 career goals, but is 28 goals behind again.

Aidan LFC - It's another poor season for Aidan so far with 6(17) games for Bolton and 6 goals scored. He needs 25 goals if he's to reach 200 career goals. He is happy to stay at the club.

Long Tym Toon Jr. - Is still a bench player for Real Sociedad, with 9(12) games player and 6 goals scored. However he has been playing well for South Korea with 13 goals in 11(3) games. He now has over 100 caps.

Jason McIllmurray Jr. - Jason is having a pretty average season so far, with 11 goals scored for Dortmund in 23 games played. He's got 3 in 7 for N.Ireland too. Jason now has over 250 career goals.

Silvio Mella - Silvio seems to have been dropped from the PSG squad, with just 1(1) games played all season and 1 goal scored. He's played 6 for Malta without scoring too. Fiorentina are interested in signing him and he'd be glad to move there.

Des Morgan - Des is still looking for a new club, but for some reason none are interested, which is weird since he'd fit into most teams really. He has scored 8 goals for Jamaica anyway, moving him off the bottom of the table for now.

Jamie O'Connor - Jamie is at the bottom of the table for now having scored no goals this season in 2(1) games played for Spurs. He's unhappy again and wants to leave, but will end up signing a new contract at the end of the season.

Kwesi Owusu - Kwesi is having a great season so far for Chelsea, scoring 18 goals in 24(2) games played. He needs just 4 more goals to reach 250 career goals, somewhere he never thought he'd be. He is enjoying playing for the club.

Quique Sanchez-Tredwell - Quique is having a good season too and has scored over 350 career goals now. He's played 30(2) for Atlas, scoring 18 goals so far and 4 in 9 for Jamaica. Atlas were runners up in the Opening Stage.

Aleksander Radakovic - It's a very poor season for Aleksander so far, scoring just 3 goals in 15 games for Lazio. He's got 2 in 4 for Serbia and will be hoping to go to Euro 2024. He wants to leave the club too having spent 11 years there.

Bjorgvin Radebe Jr. - What a difference a small break inbetween seasons can make. He's now transfer listed and loan listed at Stoke and has played just 1(2) games, scoring 2 goals, but he is determined to prove his worth to the club.

Mathew Schneider - Matthew is playing well so far for Valencia, scoring 16 goals in 11(10) games. He's got 4 goals in 7 for Israel too. He is enjoying playing for the club and is now 10 goals away from 350 career goals.

Stuart Shaw - Stuart is only really playing in the league for his new club, but he's made an impact, scoring 16 goals in 20(1) appearances. He's also got 4 in 7 for Scotland. He is enjoying playing for the club.

Murt Shepard - Murt is playing well still for Bordeaux, scoring 17 goals for the club in 24(1) games. He's played 5 games for Ireland too, scoring 6 goals. He is now just 1 goal away from scoring 300 career goals.

Cristian Sirera - Cristian is mainly playing from the bench again this season, but he has almost passed his goals tally from last season. He's got 9 so far from 7(13) games. He needs 3 goals to reach 200 career goals.

Tom Skull - Tom is playing ok, but needs to get scoring more goals if he's to better his last few seasons. He's got 14 so far for Valencia from 23(4) games. He's got 3 goals in 5 games for England too. He has now scored over 350 career goals.

Mario Spehar - Mario isn't playing all the time, but it's looking better than last season so far. He's played 13(1) games for Inter and he's scored 6 goals. He's scored 4 goals in 6 games for Croatia.

Jordan Swinburn - Jordan is struggling a bit this season, but he has missed 6 weeks due to injury at the start of the season. He's played 14(1) games so far and got 8 goals for Napoli. He's also scored 6 in 4 for Italy.

The Mad Scot - Mr Consistant, never gone under double figures for a season and he won't be doing so this season. He's got 14 so far from 29(2) games for Celtic. He's played 1(1) for Scotland without a goal.

Thomas Weir - Thomas isn't having a great season so far with just 7 goals scored for Chelsea in 10(8) games. He has been in good form for Scotlland though, scoring 7 in his last 5(1) games.

White Widow - White Widow has been in good form for both club and country. He's now on 132 international goals, with 11 of them coming in the last 6 games. He's scored 14 goals for Lorient in 20(3) games and is just 7 away from the next milestone.

Wanted

Silvio Mella - Fiorentina

Transfers

Chopper - Free to Nacional da Madeira as a Youth Coach

Stuart Shaw - Everton to Man U for £27m

Goals

White Widow              443
David Le Soire           415
Stuart Shaw              376
Quique Sanchez-Tredwell  364
Tom Skull                351
Mathew Schneider         340
The Mad Scot             334
Thomas Weir              331
Arie Kanarie             310**
Murt Shepard             299
Silvio Mella             266
Jason McIllmurray Jr.    258
Kwesi Owusu              246
Igor Kesina              243
Jimmio Bowmanaggio       241
Aleksander Radakovic     239
Bakra                    233
Alejandro Hernandez      232
Long Tym Toon Jr.        228
Mario Spehar             224
Nick Adam                223
Matthew Cooper           220
Edmond Doustourian       217
Josh Crane               202
Ben Goldsmith            202
Bjorgvin Radebe Jr.      202
Chopper                  198*[RETIRED]
Cristian Sirera          197**
Rocky Brittus            175
Aidan LFC                175
Jordan Swinburn          166
Simone Finke             147
Whoopski Deeski          146
Des Morgan               132
Jamie O'Connor           131 
Jimmy Eastwood             0[RETIRED]
Jack Jacobs                0[RETIRED]
Josh McLachlan             0[RETIRED]
Jack Ripper                0[RETIRED]
Feliciano Zambrano Teles   0[RETIRED]

**7 Goals before the game started.

*2 Goals before the game started.

Des Morgan Retires From Playing

Having not found a club, like Chopper, he's gone for an early retirement too.Having not found a club for 6 months, he decided it was better to move onto coaching.

Seasons - Starting, 11/12, 12/13, 13/14, 14/15, 15/16, 16/17, 17/18, 18/19, 19/20, 20/21, 21/22, 22/23

Personal

History

Biography

Career Stats(for awards)

Clubs

Games: 226

League Goals: 85

Cup Goals: 5

Most Goals For One Club: 77 (Genoa)

Most Goals In A Season: 23 (Jamaica)

Country

Games: 44

Goals: 42

Overall Games: 270

Overall Goals: 132

Average Rating: 6.89

Assists: 16

MoM: 24

Yellow Cards: 14

Red Cards: 2

Value: £100k

Seasons With One Club: 10 (Genoa)

Cups Won: 1

Clubs Played For: 2

Time Injured: 663 Days

There is no way i can make him into staff unfortunately, so i'm not really sure what to do here. I'm going to holiday until the day before he retires(as i know he will) and then sort something out tomorrow.

I think if players don't become staff that's fine too, just let the game play it out as it will and see who takes on managers jobs and who doesn't, especially as it doesn't affect the goals at all.

I'm pleased Mella has finally got some interest, hopefully Fiorentina act. They're my favourite Italian team too :D

Retired?!?

Wtf? I must have been a proper greedy bugger to not be able to secure a single contract offer. If I had an agent he needs a good kicking. Just short of 200 goals as well.

But to be honest, after those two 3 month injuries I had my attributes took a bit of a nosedive. Still good enough to play for loads of teams though, so not sure what's going on there. Ah well, is there an award for first to retire :D

Lets hope my coaching career is more eventful than my playing career.

Archived