Thierry Henry - What happened to him in your game?

Just wondered what happened to Thierry Henry in people's saves. In mine, it's been a little silly. Here's his record with New York Red Bulls:

2010: 11 apps, 2 gls

2011: 0 apps, 0 gls

2012: 0 apps, 0 gls

2013: 0 apps, 0 gls

2014: 0 apps, 0 gls

This is bizarre. It's the MLS and it's Henry, for god sake! As if they would just not play him for four years!

2010 - 11 games 2 goals.

2011 - Didn't play.

2012 - Scored 4 goals in 5 games all in North American Champions League and didn't play at all in the league.

2013 - Scored 19 in 28 and then retired to become an assistant manager but does not have a job yet.

Just finished my first season and had to face him a few times:

33 league games with 19 goals and 7 assists, 7.28 rating. Finished 3rd in MVP voting. Robbie Keane somehow finsihed in 2nd, despite 30/12/9 and a 7.02 rating. Winner had a 7.4 overall.

Curious to see how he does in real life next season. Even if his speed goes (further) his mind's still sharp, and his passing is some of the best in the league. Wouldn't surprise me to see him playing a more creative role as he gets older.

Edit: should mention that this is for the 2011 MLS season.

• 2 weeks later...

Second season's done, and Henry had 17 goals in 29 games with a 7.19 in the league (17 in 33 with a 7.1 overall.) Believe he's up for the MVP again. Still has 11 for pace and stamina...but he's currently out for at least 8 months after tearing his ACL. Might be the end of the line...

Playing as Arsenal and signed him on as a coach in 2021. He aint good enough though so I did not assign him any assignments.....just keep him in my club for sentimental reasons :D

Likewise for Bergkamp, Van Persie and Pires (scout)

On mine, Arsenal didn't play Van Persie once. I don't know why. They eventually put him on the transfer list for about £2m and he was still absolutely class. I would have signed him but i was too stocked-up.

too stocked up? Its RVP for £2m Id make room for him :)

Archived