Steam down?

Steam error- Could not connect to steam network. This could be due to a problem with your internet connection, or with the steam network. please visit steampowered.com for more info.

Funny thing is i cannt load the webpage yet i can load any other internet page thats why i was wondering about steam

Any help here would be much appreciated

My game won't load tonight ('unavailable'). I've tried the ClientRegistry file fix but no joy, nor did verifying local files. I've now re-named my local folder but have to wait for a full download now.

I play offline and installed from the DVD so I'm pretty annoyed that I'm basically going to lose an hour that I would have spent playing and instead I have to try to get the bloody thing loading again.

i thought that had sorted it, but its happened again a day later, ive tried the fix like before then nothing its apparently updating again even though it updated yesterday this is starting to become a big issue now, and is really getting on my nerves id like to play the game more than once every 24 hours without having to fix something!!

Steams runs well on all games generally 95/99% of the time. It does appear, however, to have a difficult time with FM, not sure why! It is and can be busy at times, especially holidays but I do despair at all the techy solutions unless your PC has stuff on it, it should not have. Firewalls and security should make no difference, Steam is meant to be in intuitive.

I do not speak for mac users that is a different ball game all together.

Hi All,

Football Manager 2012. I have successfully downloaded Steam to my desktop but when i click on the icon on my desktop the steam updating progress stays at 0% and an error box appears saying that I need to connect to the internet in order to access the site. Problem is that everytime i have tried accessing it i have been connected to the internet can anyone shed any light on my problem :D

Archived