FM-12 Nicolás Millán- new chilean Maradona- messi

cragswfc

Nicolás Millán Carrasco (born 17 November 1991 in Santiago de Chile) is a Chilean footballer, currently playing for Deportes Naval. He is on loan from Colo-Colo. He is best known for being the youngest player to represent a Chilean team in professional football. His substitute appearance for Chilean club Colo Colo against Santiago Wanderers at the age of fourteen years, nine months and three days smashed the previous record of Frank Lobos considerably.

Career

Colo-Colo

Millán a prodigiously gifted attacking player joined Colo Colo's youth set-up in 2003, and enjoyed a meteoric rise through the ranks. Before his first team debut Millán was promoted to the club's U-17 side, finding the back of the net three times in as many games. In 2008 he left the club to join Club Rivadavia de Lincoln in Argentina on loan, before moving on to current club Tigre in 2009, also on loan. He has since returned to Colo Colo.

Playing style

Millán has been dubbed the "Chilean Cristiano Ronaldo /Leo Messi", and when asked of comparing his ability to that of the Portuguese winger Millán replied: "I think my playing style is similar to his. I enjoy using the flanks and going past defenders, and I'm particularly good at stepovers."

Best Position - ST

Other Positions - Very good on either wing

Player Value - 250k

Player Cost - Approach to sign at start of game/ 250k/500k

nicolsmillnoverviewprof.png

nicolsmillnoverviewposi.png

Archived