Reputation Decline

just to note.. there was no previous success for my team before me both at europe or domestic area.. It was surely a step forward for us to do the double and play QF and lose to barca.. yet i remained 2nd reputable team in my league with red arrow down.. a bit confused and disappointed..

It does appear at the end off season report, in the news item says '' X team holds the most reputable team status in your nation.. ( which is not my team) with a link to domestic rep. list which i saw we remained 2nd with the decline..

It might be that whatever you're looking at is calculated over a number of seasons, so while you may have been very successful this year, the last 2 seasons (or 4 if it is done over 5 years) were less successful and the team above you in the rankings was better over that period.

although you may be right, we should see this like europe coefficients.. and more interestingly we finished 2nd previous season and it was without any europe challenge, and the report said that our reputation was slightly improved.. but as i mentioned before, 2nd season ( which i mean the last i finished) i dominated both domestic and europe so i think our reputation would have been increased ..

Archived