hardest english team to be??

Too vague a question really :)

What League are you prepared to go down to?

The BSN/BSS is the lowest supported English League, would you want to manage the poorest team with the worst squad in the BSN or BSS ?

Or would you want to manage in League One or Two with a team that is very poor for the League?

any league really, but surely there's a club that isn't one bit financially stable, and has a board that doesn't even help out one bit??

So basically, a club in dire straits :D

As Lawlore mentioned, Plymouth are in financial trouble and the squad isn't great, so theres a challenge there to get the club back on a sound financial footing :thup:

I can't remember if Plymouth also have a points deduction at the start?

As I said, Liverpool are the other one I've seen keep cropping up in threads, although I've not tried them myself. Seems like their rep is about 5 points too high, which doesn't let you pick a realistic target for the season- you have to be champions or title contenders. Finish 4th or below, you're probably facing the sack, which is no mean feat for a first season challenge.

Based on what I've seen in these forums, my gut reaction says either Plymouth (financial dire straits) or Liverpool (very tough S1 board expectations).

I found Plymouth to be strangely easy. Won League 2 in first season, however got taken over by a tycoon but he still wouldnt let me spend anything on transfers, however my loan players where good enough to gain the title along with my 26k signing that I signed prior to the takeover. Second season he let me spend 4.4mill in League 1 and I won the title again. Currently in the Championship played 2 won 2 after spending 3.1million. My starting rep was sunday league footballer but try to sign good young players from the Premiership and blend with experienced players

I can't remember if Plymouth also have a points deduction at the start?

As I said, Liverpool are the other one I've seen keep cropping up in threads, although I've not tried them myself. Seems like their rep is about 5 points too high, which doesn't let you pick a realistic target for the season- you have to be champions or title contenders. Finish 4th or below, you're probably facing the sack, which is no mean feat for a first season challenge.

No points deduction for plymouth

Archived