FM/CM Legends (Help needed!)

moon_goat

Hi!

I'm looking to create a small addon of players to the normal database, mainly for a bit of fun and nostalgia to the game. I want to add all of the CM/FM legends through the years, and just let them integrate into the new game. It's not really a discussion thread for whether they flopped in real life or not, for example Kallstrom is a good player in real life too - just never really reached the ability he had in the older CM games.

Anyway, from memory and searching, here is the list i've come up with:

Also, there was a swedish fullback called Cristoffer Andersson or something in CM03/04, but i can't remember if that's his name for the life of me

Maxim Tsigalko

To Madeira

Fabio Paim

Julius Agahowa

Cherno Samba

Cedric Van Der Gun

Anatoli Todorov

Georgi Kakalov

Benedict Vilakazi

Lebohang Mokoena

Junior Khanye

Tonton Zola Moukoko

Mark Kerr

Federico Laurito

Ibrahim Said

Sherman Cardenas

Freddy William Thompson

Orri Freyr Oskarsson

Daniel Braaten (Braathen)

Andri Sigþórsson (Sigthorsson)

Lulinha

Anthony Vanden Borre

Helder Barbosa

Bruno Gama

Michalis Konstantinou

Javier Saviola

Tommy Svindal Larsen

Jose Julian De La Cuesta

Daniel Fredheim Holm

Cesar Carignano

Alexander Farnerud

Jan Lastuvka

Andreas Isaksson

Ionel Lutu

Rade Prica

Hakan Mild

Kim Kallstrom

Serge Mafoko

Jan Kristiansen

Sindre Loe Bing

Japhet N'Doram

Florentin Petre

Adrian Mihalcea

Marcin Harasimowicz

Kennedy Bakircioglu

Stefan Selakovic

Isaac Okoronkwo

Mascio

Zlatan Muslimovic

Evandro Roncatto

Sharbel Touma

Daniel Bierofka

Taribo West

Johan Absalonsen

Nicolas Millan

Cesar Delgado

Labinot Harbuzi

I've only played since 00/01, so any older players i'd appreciate them too!

So i'm gonna create both real/fake players and add them to the database, with duplicate players simply being at the age they were in the respective game, and at the same club they were at in the game too.

I'll give them the same stats they had, and the same CA/PA as in the "original" version, from both FM and CM games.

Also, if i'm missing any players, feel free to suggest them. Mostly i just need to see their stats, what game they were best in, and their CA/PA.

Now i just need some help please! If it's possible as i can't remember for all players which version they were better in, could anybody help me by either;

- Telling me which game the players were "best" in, so i could try to download them and find them myself

- Taking a screenshot of their stats in the game, and having a look in your editor and telling me the CA/PA of them

I'm using a Mac myself, and i've had trouble in the past trying to install/find editors of old games, so obviously the greater help would be to give me some screenshots!

Yeah, i've still got it installed myself, but only with the newer data updates - I've no idea how to find the original DB, and i can't find another Mac download link for the full game :(

Downloaded 03/04, except i can't get it to run again, even with the disc/ISO it doesn't install within osx, it installs with crossover :(

Any help would still be appreciated!

Archived