Sports Interactive Community
The Rebel MC

Merry Xmas Steam Achievement

No, I think it's more a case of it's only available on those days, not 1 for each of the 3 days.

I'm pretty sure this is the case.

Theres only the one achievement and its only available for the three day period. The next clue thats been released is:

Who delivers Christmas presents to pets? #FM12Xmas

If you hate it so much, why do you even let it bother you? I really don't understand people asking for PMs, the achievement is working it out, not being told in some shady arrangement. Sorry if that isn't very friendly.

Don't tell what exactly to do but give some more clues, please.)

When I was younger & he used to pop round, Father Christmas was always very nice to me - it has to do something with your youth team?

The Moomins are big fans of both Xmas and football - something related to Finland?

I tried to send my youth squad to Finland on Christmas but the board doesn't allow me to do it))

you nearly have it mate

Can Someone PM me? i'm sober i just don't have a clue lol.

need to be completely wrecked to get It

Don't tell what exactly to do but give some more clues, please.)

When I was younger & he used to pop round, Father Christmas was always very nice to me - it has to do something with your youth team?

The Moomins are big fans of both Xmas and football - something related to Finland?

I tried to send my youth squad to Finland on Christmas but the board doesn't allow me to do it))

have also tried this and tried inviting them to me, but again it didnt work as it says it to far for either youth team to travel.

I figured out the rough ideas before reading the clues, I thought of a few countries that had a Christmas connection and then did some research. Within a few minutes I had the achievement.

does this have to happen on a certain date or can it be done at anytime during the season? I know it can only be achieved my 2mrw

Ok, I think I'm nearly there... just one question... does it have to be on Christmas in game, too?

Did it, but it didn't work the first time. Glad I looked it up or I'd have just assumed that wasn't it :thdn:

I spotted the christmassy thing, but I can't do anything regarding it.. can someone pm me? Maybe its fault of my board

Guest narekmelik

Guys, this is ridiculous! It's not working! Can you help me instead of deleting my posts?

Can someone help? I dont understand how to do this. Anybody PM please? This is rather silly--i cant just be trying to figure this our for three hours. Maybe it's because I'm not an English native, but I dont get it. Help please?

Think of popular concepts relating to Christmas, like people, characters/representations, items, places etc. Search for them in game. Find the correct 'concept' and do something to them. It truly is blindingly obvious once you work out how.

I think people should stop playing games, start playing away with the fat man who is very tired today after a busy night at work last night!!

i found out what it is, but can't do it because i have a lower league team. Way to spoil it for the actual FM players who don't want to play with Chelsea and have it easy.

i found out what it is, but can't do it because i have a lower league team. Way to spoil it for the actual FM players who don't want to play with Chelsea and have it easy.

Start a new game with a team capable of doing 'it', do 'it', get achievement, load your previous save game and carry on with life. Job's a good 'un.

Yep, I started a new game, did "it" with a random Premier team, then click close and said no when it asked me to save. Took a few minutes, tops.

I don't want to play with a prima donna team - so didn't.

Guys, this is ridiculous! It's not working! Can you help me instead of deleting my posts?

I can't explicitly tell you what to do, but maybe think less Christmassy- it can be done all year round.

Ok I'm done with sending PMs now. Ask Santa he's a friendly man.

You might have to go and visit him though, I hear he's not very helpful if you expect him to come to you.